Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 12:16 PM
Default custom neighbourhood upload wizard - stuck at "Additional Information" screen
I'm trying to upload my custom neighbourhood to MTS and i can't get past or skip the "Additional Information" screen. The upload wizard has flagged every file in my neighbourhood as cc and won't let me progress. I've tried the upload process with a new neighbourhood, no sims or lots of my own, same thing happens. I don't know what to do.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyTheMouse
I'm trying to upload my custom neighbourhood to MTS and i can't get past or skip the "Additional Information" screen. The upload wizard has flagged every file in my neighbourhood as cc and won't let me progress. I've tried the upload process with a new neighbourhood, no sims or lots of my own, same thing happens. I don't know what to do.

Hello@KittyTheMouse
I haven't actually uploaded a neighbourhood, but the Additional Information screen generally wants to know if you created the items yourself, and if not to state who did and provide a link. I think you might be required to tick it as I assume it is all your own work?
Hopefully someone who has uploaded a neighbourhood will be able to help.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 6:11 PM
Yes, you need to set each lot etc., as being created by you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Yes, you need to set each lot etc., as being created by you.

Thank you, I'll try doing this for everything. I thought it was a bug.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimplayer8
Hello@KittyTheMouse
I haven't actually uploaded a neighbourhood, but the Additional Information screen generally wants to know if you created the items yourself, and if not to state who did and provide a link. I think you might be required to tick it as I assume it is all your own work?
Hopefully someone who has uploaded a neighbourhood will be able to help.

Yes, it's all my own work, also it said i could 'skip' that step if i don't hence the confusion. Thanks for your help. I'm not looking forward to the tedium of ticking everything (I'm hoping that labelling them "not mod" will be sufficient)