Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2022 at 8:50 PM
No cookies error
Hi everytime i click download a page pops up saying "no cookies found"!
Ive tried doing what the page is telling me regarding the cookies but nothing seems to be working
Not sure if there is something im missing but anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 9th Nov 2022 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TonixH
Hi everytime i click download a page pops up saying "no cookies found"!
Ive tried doing what the page is telling me regarding the cookies but nothing seems to be working
Not sure if there is something im missing but anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Hi there,

Can you screenshot the error? There's no MTS error for downloading that mentions "No Cookies Found", and we've let anonymous people download for many years now, so I don't think this message is coming from MTS.

Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2022 at 11:32 AM
Default cookies
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Hi there,

Can you screenshot the error? There's no MTS error for downloading that mentions "No Cookies Found", and we've let anonymous people download for many years now, so I don't think this message is coming from MTS.

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me
Screenshots
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 9th Nov 2022 at 1:37 PM
Does this happen on every download link? I just tried and it works fine for me, however, if it doesn't work on any links whatsoever, you can enable the "Bypass CDN" mode inside your Edit Options screen and see if that fixes the issue for you.

Inventor
#5 Old 10th Nov 2022 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TonixH
Thanks for getting back to me

Hello @TonixH
I had a similar problem to this for the MTS website when I was between internet providers and was using a mobile internet device that would time out and advise me constantly of redirects.
I am unsure if that would apply to you?
Hopefully the advice of changing your Edit Options may sort it for you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Nov 2022 at 11:38 AM
Default fixed
Thank you both!
After alot of stressing and nearly crying i worked out it was my actual internet provider settings and have managed to sort it now!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 15th Nov 2022 at 12:25 PM
Glad you got it fixed!

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#8 Old 15th Nov 2022 at 12:25 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered