Replies: 29 (Who?), Viewed: 1347 times.
Page 2 of 2
Meet Me In My Next Life
#26 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 12:21 AM Last edited by Simonut : 17th Aug 2021 at 12:31 AM.
My desktop was custom build at a computer company that build computer I am using Window 7 the company after building gave me the Window 7 OS.
When will window creators realize that Window 7 is one of their best system.

I am not interest in 10 or whatever comes after as long as my 7 system work that what I am using.
All one need to do that have window 7 is be sure to have good protection on it.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 5:53 AM
Some users have gotten Windows 11 to actually run their game easier than 10. I'm in the process of upgrading and will keep you guys updated
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 7:45 PM
are us Origin sims 2 UC players safe? i'd think we are, yeah?

22. male. he/him. autistic.
REST IN PEACE JOTARO KUJO. JUNE 2020 - JANUARY 2021.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 11:53 AM
Cmiiw: most of Windows 11 update are UI (sorry MS), not on compatibility (except the fact W11 will only run on 64bit system and that horrendous TPM and security boot requirement). So I think we should be fine

For (the best) system resources management, stay on Windows 8 RTM (not 8.1 or 7 or 10). It is one of the best OS on Ram management (yea I knew the UI sucks). Basically its like Vista SP2.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 10:27 PM
Unfortunately still no way to run SimCity 4 without random crashes on both WIndows 7 and Windows 10,

I am thankful The Sims 2 does not have a strict processor limit unlike Simcity 4 Deluxe Edition

I can play sometimes for 4 minutes sometimes for 10 sometimes for 20 sometimes for more before a random crash to the desktop for a LOOOOOnng time using windows 7 and even windows 10 with Simcity 4 Deluxe Edition even the (new) Steam version still no luck with that on my end. Tried everything including cutting my processor in half for the resources nope still crashes at random.

My personal radio station link in first post (commercial free and all music) listen with Firefox enjoy, this is a gift
me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheAngelClassicRocKMix
Page 2 of 2