Replies: 12254 (Who?), Viewed: 776009 times.
Page 491 of 491
Mad Poster
#12251 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 12:03 AM
Nothing wrong with cafeteria workers. In fact, my Erik Swain liked his so much, he proposed to her.
Mad Poster
#12252 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 1:56 AM
I'd love something that would allow a subneighborhood to keep the regular day/night cycle, have the AM/PM times reversed for jobs, house visits, etc... one of my regions in the fantasy setting I'm gradually worldbuilding my way through is in an extremely hot desert environment, so the cultures there are almost exclusively nocturnal to take advantage of the cooler desert nights. (as an aside, this is also meant to make it an interesting new way to play vampires, since suddenly they're on the same schedule as the rest of the population!)

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
#12253 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 12:27 AM Last edited by Lena88 : 25th Sep 2021 at 12:42 AM.
I dont know how to put this...It would be nice (touch of realism) if there was HOTEL FOOD CART that has same function as Paladin's Place/Simwardrobe AUTOMSTIC BUFFET TABLE. Or at least recolors/other shape option for aitomatic buffet table to look as hotel food cart.???? What do you think folks?
Field Researcher
#12254 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 12:45 AM
I am not talented with SimPE.
I wish there was a facemask that covered the whole face and neck (like the Evil witch) that matched Amaryll's brass default replacement.
Then I could customize their appearance using Fussy Up without messing about in SimPE
Scholar
#12255 Old 26th Sep 2021 at 6:30 PM
I would like my Sims to be hungry without skipping meals.
As hungry as I am when I get home after work, and I feel like singing one of Queen' songs while I serve the meal - I want it all, and I want it NOW!

Apparently making Sims hungry faster is very complicated, or so I've heard.
I wonder if making the default dishes less filling would be easier...
But is that feasible? If it is, I would love such a mod <3
Page 491 of 491