Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#151 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicagonative
Hello again...

I am having a new issue now. I've added in my outfits, and suddenly my career isn't even showing up. Error trap says it is an issue with the .dll. I've tried redoing the .dll as stated in the original tutorial with BootStrap, but it's not working. At one point, I forgot to put the <OutfitMale>Level_1_M</OutfitMale> etc. etc. etc. into my career file, and the career loaded and showed up with no errors. Of course I noticed that my Sim wasn't changing into her outfit when the carpool showed up, and I eventually figured out that I'd forgotten to add the tags back in. But as soon as I did that, changing nothing but my career file to include the outfits for every promotion level, I started getting the .dll script error again. So I've attached both the error and the newest rendition of my career file. I meticulously crafted the SIMO files, so I know each outfit includes pieces that are career-enabled and I've created/saved them according to the instructions on the SimOutfitter page. As to this .dll issue, I have no idea... Arghhhh I was so close, too! If I can't get this figured out, I'll just take the outfits out and let them wear their everyday outfits.

Believe it or not, it looks like it's the '&' symbol in your outfit names that's causing the problems
I think you may need to rename your outfits to exclude the '&' symbol and see if that helps

Incidentally, does anyone know if the custom careers show up on Rabbithole Rugs and Doors? I always thought they did, but now I can't get them to show on Jynx's rabbithole rugs and doors. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Visit MissyHissy's Job Centre and MissyHissy's Job Centre Forum for additional career help.
Visit MissyHissy's Irish Dance Studio
The Daily Plumbob, a Sims 4 Gameplay blog
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 5:54 PM
Adding Uniforms for Young Adults needs to be addressed now I guess. After I installed Seasons, none of my custom careers are showing the uniforms I coded for the Young Aadult anymore. They used to wear the Adult Uniforms, now they wear whatever random clothes EA gives them to wear. Anyone know the code to add to my .package file to make a specific Young Adult uniform?
Scholar
#153 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crdroxxpl
Adding Uniforms for Young Adults needs to be addressed now I guess. After I installed Seasons, none of my custom careers are showing the uniforms I coded for the Young Aadult anymore. They used to wear the Adult Uniforms, now they wear whatever random clothes EA gives them to wear. Anyone know the code to add to my .package file to make a specific Young Adult uniform?

Did you make custom uniforms or did you use any from current careers? If you made some with the SimOutfitter, they may need to be redone because some of the outfits were updated for outerwear

Visit MissyHissy's Job Centre and MissyHissy's Job Centre Forum for additional career help.
Test Subject
#154 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crdroxxpl

While my issue with the & symbols in my uniform coding is now solved, I am now having the same issue as crdroxxpl. My Young Adult Sim puts on a uniform, but it's not the one I coded for both YA and Adults. It's just some weird concoction of clothing, typical of EA randomized outfits. I have tested to see if uniforms will work on actual Adults yet because my Sim hasn't aged up yet, but it shouldn't be too long. Still, I'd like this to work on YA.

Is it as simple as <OutfitYoungAdultMale>Level_1_M</OutfitYoungAdultMale>? Is anyone willing to test this theory? I'll give it a go later on. Probably many script errors abound in my future....
Scholar
#155 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 8:17 PM
While my issue with the & symbols in my uniform coding is now solved, I am now having the same issue as crdroxxpl. My Young Adult Sim puts on a uniform, but it's not the one I coded for both YA and Adults. It's just some weird concoction of clothing, typical of EA randomized outfits. I have tested to see if uniforms will work on actual Adults yet because my Sim hasn't aged up yet, but it shouldn't be too long. Still, I'd like this to work on YA.

Is it as simple as <OutfitYoungAdultMale>Level_1_M</OutfitYoungAdultMale>? Is anyone willing to test this theory? I'll give it a go later on. Probably many script errors abound in my future....

Right, try switching them to Career Outfit 2. That sometimes solves it. The YA outfits and the Adult outfits are the same, there's no difference.

Test Subject
#156 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 11:53 PM
Okay, an update on the outfits. I attempted to amend my code to the following:

<OutfitMaleAdult>Level_1_M</OutfitMaleAdult>
<OutfitFemaleAdult>Level_1_F</OutfitFemaleAdult>
<OutfitMaleYoungAdult>Level_1_M</OutfitMaleYoungAdult>
<OutfitFemaleYoungAdult>Level_1_F</OutfitFemaleYoungAdult>
<OutfitMaleElder>Level_1_ME</OutfitMaleElder>
<OutfitFemaleElder>Level_1_FE</OutfitFemaleElder>

and so on down the promotion levels. Now, while this did not cause any script errors, it did have some rather odd adverse effects. Firstly, upon first loading the game, my custom career-employed Sim was both invisible and halfway between floors:

However, perhaps this was because I forgot to delete my cache files before reloading the game. As soon as I clicked the dresser and made her change outfits, she reappeared, though I must say, it's a bit disconcerting to see nothing by your Sim's little plumbob walk around with no Sim attached.

Then I went to work and got a promotion. Immediately after the promotion, I got a little message: "ErrorTrap: Rachel Crewe" and my Sim reset herself. The next day was leisure day (Seasons addition), so I did nothing but work on skills. While she was sitting at the piano, she suddenly errored and reset again, but when she came back, everything was....weird. Her employment is at the correct level, but suddenly her requirements for work match those of her husband's: Mood and Logic. The Logic level matches her husband's as well, even though it shouldn't, because I got her logic up to 10 when she was a child (her husband is her Imaginary Friend, incidentally). When I checked my Skills tab, there was nothing there. My Sim still HAS the skills, they just aren't appearing, and they don't appear in my other non-custom-career Sim's menu either.

So obviously the game doesn't like my idea of proper coding. BUT I've noticed something else, something that happened BEFORE I redid my coding. It isn't just the custom career that's having issues with Young Adult uniforms. When my Sim's husband changes into his Science career outfit, he puts on this weird cowboy outfit and glasses. Definitely not what the real uniform ought to be. So I did some googling and found this thread from a few months ago:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/po...38.page#9867779

Oddly enough, my non-custom-career Sim DOES have a second career outfit, just like the OP of that post, and it's ALSO the graduation robes, coincidentally.

I don't think this issue has anything to do with our coding. I think it's an EA bug that only EA will be able to fix, since I'm definitely not going to go rooting around in my Game Bin files to try to fix anything myself. As tempting as that is... I'll pass. I think all we can do is wait for another patch. EA released a patch BEFORE the release of Seasons, but not after, so I'm sure there will be one soon enough. Until then, it's just an irritating issue that will hopefully resolve itself.

To avoid posting twice, I do have one more (minor) coding issue I was wondering whether anyone knew anything about. When my Sim goes to work and the options pop up under the work icons, I get a gap and I'm not entirely sure why it's there:

I haven't changed anything (other than the disastrous attempt at recoding my uniforms and fixing the & symbol in my uniform codes), so the file I uploaded in previous posts is the same. Not sure why there's a gap.

And does anyone know how to make it so certain options only appear at certain levels? I don't require the Bass and Drums skill until later promotions, and I don't really want them to be able to "Practice [Instrument]" at work until it's required of them to learn that skill. I've seen EA careers do this, but I don't know how it's coded.

Thanks all!
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missyhissy
Did you make custom uniforms or did you use any from current careers? If you made some with the SimOutfitter, they may need to be redone because some of the outfits were updated for outerwear

Used the default EA uniforms because I'm still learning how to make custom skins to attach to my careers.
Scholar
#158 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 2:14 PM
The only thing I can suggest is trying to change their outfits to another career one. I do think it's an EA problem, I haven't played enough to test this just yet. As long as the Sims can still go to work, it's just a minor irritation. Thanks for testing that out, chicagonative!
With your tone, check that the spelling in the files match with the UnhashedKeys and English codes, there's probably a typo in one of them, so it won't show. I get it fairly often That should sort it
crdroxxpl: Right, try switching them into a second Career outfit, if there is one. It doesn't seem to have been working, but it's worth a try. Other than that, it's likely to be an EA issue

Test Subject
#159 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:25 PM
With your tone, check that the spelling in the files match with the UnhashedKeys and English codes, there's probably a typo in one of them, so it won't show. I get it fairly often That should sort it

The only problem with that is that I have no other tones. Those are the only ones I want to show, so I'm not sure what this blank addition could be, as I don't have any that I left blank in the code. Is it just confused by my lack of a "sleep" option or something?
Scholar
#160 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:45 PM
The only problem with that is that I have no other tones. Those are the only ones I want to show, so I'm not sure what this blank addition could be, as I don't have any that I left blank in the code. Is it just confused by my lack of a "sleep" option or something?

Hmmm, that's weird. No, that won't be it. Well, it shouldn't be, a lot of my careers don't have a "sleep" option and they don't get that Have you hovered over the blank addition to see what description it produces?

Test Subject
#161 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:38 PM
Default Problem making career
I've tried for a day now to make a careermod, but I can't make it appear in-game. The mod is registered before choosing household, but doesn't show in the actual game. The career is called "juss" (norwegian for law), and this is a copypaste from errortrap that I can't figure out.

Also: I've compared my files with files from other working mods and they seem to be identical besides the names.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<NRaas.Careers> <ModVersion value="73"/> <BuildVersion value="0.2.0.190"/> <Installed value="CurrentTip"/> <Enumerator value="1"/> <Content> -- Messages -- Replace Metric Music Skill Metric Replaced: Symphonic 6 Metric Replaced: Symphonic 7 Metric Replaced: Symphonic 8 Metric Replaced: Symphonic 9 Metric Replaced: Symphonic 10 Metric Replaced: Base 1 Metric Replaced: Base 2 Metric Replaced: Base 3 Metric Replaced: Base 4 Metric Replaced: Base 5 Metric Replaced: ElectricRock 6 Metric Replaced: ElectricRock 7 Metric Replaced: ElectricRock 8 Metric Replaced: ElectricRock 9 Metric Replaced: ElectricRock 10 Found: 10158416127550.dll 10158416127550.dll: No SkillList Table 10158416127550.dll: No AfterschoolActivity Table 10158416127550.dll: No OpportunitiesSetup 10158416127550.dll: No SkillBasedCareers table CareerFile: Rows = 1 Row: 0 [E]10158416127550.dll: Unknown Careers File Juss.Careers ToneFile: Rows = 1 Row: 0 Found: Juss.Tones Tone: Rows = 3 Row: 0 [E]Tone: JussTone.JussCareerPracticeLogic CareerGuid no match Row: 1 [E]Tone: JussTone.JussCareerPracticeCharisma CareerGuid no match Row: 2 [E]Tone: JussTone.JussCareerPracticeWriting CareerGuid no match 10158416127550.dll: No OmniJournal Found: NRaas.Careers.SocialData Found: NRaas.Careers.SocializingActionAvailability NRaas Recruit Added NRaas Shakedown Added OnWorldLoadStarted: 1 Loaded Assemblies: 10158416127550 NRaasCareer: Version 73 NRaasErrorTrap: Version 71 ScriptCore SimIFace Sims3GameplayObjects Sims3GameplaySystems Sims3Metadata Sims3StoreObjects StoreObjectsGardenStation StoreObjectsPvZSunFlower System System.Xml UI mscorlib </Content> </NRaas.Careers>
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 11:37 PM
crdroxxpl: Right, try switching them into a second Career outfit, if there is one. It doesn't seem to have been working, but it's worth a try. Other than that, it's likely to be an EA issue

Done already. If the Sims are Adults or Elders, they take the uniform I have coded, otherwise the Young Adults are randomly dressed per level by EA code. Don't know how to approach that since I'm still new to this kind of coding, but throwing it out there for an experienced coder to look into. This only happened recently with my game with the Seasons Expansion.
Test Subject
#163 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 2:48 AM
Default Script Errors
Alright, so I finally got around to doing Riordan's STBL tutorial, and I have finally been able to get my career to show up in it's rabbit hole! Thank you! Unfortunately, I am now faced with a variety of script errors... :/

The most significant of these errors seems to be related to the skill function. Before getting the career, my sim's skill page works fine (it shows that he has 30 skill points or so). After starting the career his skill page shows empty, and the skills required to progress in the career do not appear on the skills page.

Other than that, the career title doesn't appear, nor does any of the text. All that is correct is the pay, the days/hours, and the symbol.

Also, the carpool does not show up (although the carpool prompt does come up in the top right of the screen one hour before work as it's supposed to).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MeteorologyCareer.zip (14.8 KB, 15 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
#164 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 12:24 PM
Helene2512: It looks like there's a problem with your skill-based tones. If you'd like to upload your career here, I can take a look at it for you and see if I can spot the problem
crdroxxpl: It's definitely the Young Adults, isn't it? Hmm :S Are they doing this with base-game careers too? I can't remember if you mentioned that or not If it is, then it has to be an EA issue, in which case we should take it over to the official forums.
Rylan79: I loaded up your career in game and so far, none of the text shows up at all. I think your problem may be related to the fact that your UnhashedKeys file is missing and there seem to be extra lines in your English string. The lines "Intern" and "PromotionLevel2" shouldn't be there, and so on down the file. Because those lines don't relate to any of the coding in the .careers file, I think that's where your problems are. If you include the UnhashedKeys and re-do the English strings, that should hopefully solve it

Test Subject
#165 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 1:21 PM
Thank you missyhissy
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Juss_Career (2).zip (19.7 KB, 10 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
#166 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 1:32 PM
Right, the only thing I noticed is that you have a file "Strings BLANK UnhashedKeys"
That needs to be renamed to "Strings Juss UnhashedKeys" and then press the FNV64. That *could* be the problem. I can't see anything else that would be the problem, so try that and see if that is an improvement.

Test Subject
#167 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 1:55 PM
Right, the only thing I noticed is that you have a file "Strings BLANK UnhashedKeys"
That needs to be renamed to "Strings Juss UnhashedKeys" and then press the FNV64. That *could* be the problem. I can't see anything else that would be the problem, so try that and see if that is an improvement.

Tried changing the name now, still didn't work This is my first mod... I also have NRaas careermod, the only problem seems to be finding the actual option to join the career as it is recognized as a mod at the main menu
Scholar
#168 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Helene2512
Tried changing the name now, still didn't work This is my first mod... I also have NRaas careermod, the only problem seems to be finding the actual option to join the career as it is recognized as a mod at the main menu

Does the game generate a script error? Have a look in Documents>Electrionic Arts>The Sims 3 and see if there's a script error with today's date on it. That should tell you where the error is

Test Subject
#169 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 2:35 PM
Got 4 of them, this is the last one.... Again this is my first mod, so I'm not really familiar with this and don't know how to read the error

Script Errors -- 10158416127550.dll Juss.Careers Counter: 1 Sim-Time: 0 Start-Time: 12/01/2012 15:15:13 PreLoadup-Time: 12/01/2012 15:17:15 Log-Time: 12/01/2012 15:17:15 System.Xml.XmlException: 'Element' is an invalid node type. Line 188, position 21. #0: 0x0001f throw in System.Xml.System.Xml.XmlReader:ReadEndElement () () #1: 0x0002e callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbData+XmlDbRowFast:Parse (System.Xml.XmlReader) (2C3D4320 [2CC95438] ) #2: 0x0000a callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbData+XmlDbRowFast:Create (System.Xml.XmlReader,Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbTable) ([2CC95438] [2C7F1348] ) #3: 0x0001e call in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbData+XmlDbTableFast:Parse (System.Xml.XmlReader) (2C7F1348 [2CC95438] ) #4: 0x0000a callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbData+XmlDbTableFast:Create (System.Xml.XmlReader,Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbData) ([2CC95438] [2C3D46B0] ) #5: 0x00027 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbData+XmlDbDataFast:Parse (System.Xml.XmlReader) (2C3D46B0 [2CC95438] ) #6: 0x00008 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbData+XmlDbDataFast:Create (System.Xml.XmlReader) ([2CC95438] ) #7: 0x00025 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbData:ReadData (string,bool) ([2D3AAC08] [0] ) #8: 0x00005 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbData:ReadData (string) ([2D3AAC08] ) #9: 0x00018 call in NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper+DataBootFile:.ctor (string,string,bool) (2C1CE510 [2C1F7460] [2D3AAC08] [0] ) #10: 0x00013 newobj in NRaas.CareerSpace.Booters.NRaas.CareerSpace.Booters.CareersBooter:Perform (NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper/BootFile,Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbRow) (2C20CCF0 [2C1ED768] [2C3D4720] ) #11: 0x00000 in NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper+DataBootTable+LoadFunc:Invoke (NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper/BootFile,Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.XmlDbRow) (2CC95500 [2C1ED768] [2C3D4720] ) #12: 0x0003c callvirt in NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper+DataBootTable:Load (NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper/DataBootTable/LoadFunc) (2C1CE558 [2CC95500] ) #13: 0x0001d callvirt in NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper+TableBooter:Perform (NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper/BootFile) (2C20CCF0 [2C1ED768] ) #14: 0x000b2 callvirt in NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper+Booter:Perform (bool) (2C20CCF0 [0] ) #15: 0x00006 call in NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper+TableBooter:Perform (bool) (2C20CCF0 [1] ) #16: 0x0001d callvirt in NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.NRaas.CommonSpace.Booters.BooterHelper:OnPreLoad () () #17: 0x00040 callvirt in NRaas.NRaas.Common:OnPreLoad () () #18: 0x00000 in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.ObjectGroupsPreLoadHandler:Invoke () () #19: 0x0000b callvirt in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.LoadSaveManager:OnObjectGroupsPreLoad () () -- Messages -- Replace Metric Music Skill Metric Replaced: Symphonic 6 Metric Replaced: Symphonic 7 Metric Replaced: Symphonic 8 Metric Replaced: Symphonic 9 Metric Replaced: Symphonic 10 Metric Replaced: Base 1 Metric Replaced: Base 2 Metric Replaced: Base 3 Metric Replaced: Base 4 Metric Replaced: Base 5 Metric Replaced: ElectricRock 6 Metric Replaced: ElectricRock 7 Metric Replaced: ElectricRock 8 Metric Replaced: ElectricRock 9 Metric Replaced: ElectricRock 10 Found: 10158416127550.dll 10158416127550.dll: No SkillList Table 10158416127550.dll: No AfterschoolActivity Table 10158416127550.dll: No OpportunitiesSetup 10158416127550.dll: No SkillBasedCareers table CareerFile: Rows = 1 Row: 0 [E]Juss.Careers Parse fail [E]10158416127550.dll: Unknown Careers File Juss.Careers ToneFile: Rows = 1 Row: 0 Found: Juss.Tones Tone: Rows = 3 Row: 0 [E]Tone: JussTone.JussCareerPracticeLogic CareerGuid no match Row: 1 [E]Tone: JussTone.JussCareerPracticeCharisma CareerGuid no match Row: 2 [E]Tone: JussTone.JussCareerPracticeWriting CareerGuid no match 10158416127550.dll: No OmniJournal Found: NRaas.Careers.SocialData Found: NRaas.Careers.SocializingActionAvailability NRaas Recruit Added NRaas Shakedown Added OnWorldLoadStarted: 1 Loaded Assemblies: 10158416127550 NRaasCareer: Version 73 NRaasErrorTrap: Version 71 ScriptCore SimIFace Sims3GameplayObjects Sims3GameplaySystems Sims3Metadata Sims3StoreObjects StoreObjectsGardenStation StoreObjectsPvZSunFlower System System.Xml UI mscorlib </Content>
Scholar
#170 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 2:53 PM
This is the bit that will usually tell us where the error is:
Juss.Careers Counter: 1 Sim-Time: 0 Start-Time: 12/01/2012 15:15:13 PreLoadup-Time: 12/01/2012 15:17:15 Log-Time: 12/01/2012 15:17:15 System.Xml.XmlException: 'Element' is an invalid node type. Line 188, position 21.

I can see what it is now. On your fourth level, you've got this: <Args3>Charisma<Args3> When it needs to be this: <Args3>Charisma</Args3>
There needs to be the / before the last Args3. Does that make sense?
There may be other errors like that, so check through your Juss.Careers file and make sure there aren't any others like it. It looks like Level 5 has the exact same thing. Then try from there

Test Subject
#171 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 3:36 PM
This is the bit that will usually tell us where the error is:
Juss.Careers Counter: 1 Sim-Time: 0 Start-Time: 12/01/2012 15:15:13 PreLoadup-Time: 12/01/2012 15:17:15 Log-Time: 12/01/2012 15:17:15 System.Xml.XmlException: 'Element' is an invalid node type. Line 188, position 21.

I can see what it is now. On your fourth level, you've got this: <Args3>Charisma<Args3> When it needs to be this: <Args3>Charisma</Args3>
There needs to be the / before the last Args3. Does that make sense?
There may be other errors like that, so check through your Juss.Careers file and make sure there aren't any others like it. It looks like Level 5 has the exact same thing. Then try from there

It worked! thank you so much!!
Scholar
#172 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Helene2512
It worked! thank you so much!!

You're welcome! Glad to hear it's working and congratulations on your first career!

Test Subject
#173 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 11:52 PM
Well i suppose i missed alot of coding errors, so i gave up for a couple of days and just made a house based on our neighbor's lol. So now i decided to give another bat at it and just remove all the description for now and just to see if it would work, but it seems that all the career titles wont even show up, and even if i did the career renaming it still kept the numbers.

I also did error trap but it wont show anything wrong about the career files, heck it wont even log it.

I'll attach it again and im currently working on custom outfits to complement the career.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Sao_Career.rar (16.1 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
#174 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r3v3lationz
Well i suppose i missed alot of coding errors, so i gave up for a couple of days and just made a house based on our neighbor's lol. So now i decided to give another bat at it and just remove all the description for now and just to see if it would work, but it seems that all the career titles wont even show up, and even if i did the career renaming it still kept the numbers.

I also did error trap but it wont show anything wrong about the career files, heck it wont even log it.

I'll attach it again and im currently working on custom outfits to complement the career.

Have you looked in Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3 and see if there are any script errors in there (the game tends to catch them anyway)

Lab Assistant
#175 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 3:28 AM
Well I'm stumped. I can't figure out why I keep getting a script error with the tones file for my career. Everything else seems to be working, it's just that error trap keeps throwing up a script error when the game loads. I'm still able to have the sim join the career and go to work alright, it's just that the Practice Logic tone doesn't appear in the menu. I've tried the tutorial on the front page and I've tried Twallan's tutorial, but I just can't find the problem.

I've attached the tones.xml and the career package file. Would somebody please be kind enough to have a look and tell me what I've done wrong?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Careers.rar (132.4 KB, 12 downloads) - View custom content
Page 7 of 23