Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 7:08 PM
Default A hearty hello and a happy to be back to you all!
Hey! I have been away forever!! Just thought I would post on here to kind of re introduce myself to everyone here! I am a lot builder as my profile shows but I haven't uploaded anything here since The Sims 2!!! I own The Sims 3 and some of it's stuff packs and expansions so I am hoping to get back into lot building and uploading stuff here again!

I'm back!
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 10:45 PM Last edited by fascisthater : 11th Oct 2021 at 12:12 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by macm09
Hey! I have been away forever!! Just thought I would post on here to kind of re introduce myself to everyone here! I am a lot builder as my profile shows but I haven't uploaded anything here since The Sims 2!!! I own The Sims 3 and some of it's stuff packs and expansions so I am hoping to get back into lot building and uploading stuff here again!

Welcome back to Mod The Sims, macm09. Here you can find the general site rules: Link and since things may have changed a little since you were here last - you can find the Creator Guidelines (in case you wish to upload something)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 11:26 PM
Hi @macm09 I really love your Sims 2 lots! Can't wait to see what you upload for Sims 3, nice to have you back here!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @macm09 I really love your Sims 2 lots! Can't wait to see what you upload for Sims 3, nice to have you back here!

Omg! I think I vaguely remember you from back in the day! I think you are in my favorite creator list! Nice to meet you again!

I'm back!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Welcome back to Mod The Sims, macm09. Here you can find the general site rules: Link and since things may have changed a little since you were here last - you can find the Creator Guidelines (in case you wish to upload something)

Thank you kindly!

I'm back!