Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 12:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Leg of sims bends backwards when animating
Hello.
I've just been into making animations, but there's a problem. The video I've enclosed shall give detailed illustration though.
When I make an animation in milkshape and export it via SimPE to use it for the game, it always seems like the legs of sims would bend themselves backward and it's very frustrating.
If there's any way to solve that matter, I'd be very thankful. Thank you very much.
Link of the video for illustration: https://youtu.be/05q-yC8RVgA
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 5:41 PM
As far as I know, it has to do with the rotation angle. If you rotate a joint more than 180 degrees while animating (I think it's for just one key), it flips the wrong way.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2023 at 9:08 AM
Default Thank you!
Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
As far as I know, it has to do with the rotation angle. If you rotate a joint more than 180 degrees while animating (I think it's for just one key), it flips the wrong way.