Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2023 at 6:01 AM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 1st Feb 2023 at 6:45 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default CC Enabled but doesn't show
I have several game setups in My Documents (Play, Screenshot & Build) on my old computer. Last summer I copied everything to my new laptop and everything works fine there. But now my new laptop is at the computer store so I want to play (freestyle) on my old laptop.
The only problem is that when I start the Play setup of my game there is no custom content available while it used to be. I double checked and custom content is enabled and to be displayed. (I didn't change anything to the settings since it last worked).
When I go to collections the collections with CC are empty, but if I then click "organize items" I can see all the CC in that collection. So it is definitely there.
I then started the Screenshot setup of my game (with way less CC) and then all CC shows up.
I restarted the game and let it create a new De Sims 2 folder. I added all the CC and then it shows up. It's just that play setup.
I think the issue is somewhere in the buy/build catalog itself.
Did anyone ever see such an issue before and/or what can I do to make CC work again?

Edit: SOLVED

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Feb 2023 at 7:25 AM
I noticed that in Mansion custom packages don't show up on the first load of the game as if they weren't there or were incompatible. But they appear after a restart without doing anything else.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Feb 2023 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
what can I do to make CC work again?

Edit: SOLVED

Well done, what did you do to make it work?