Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:19 PM
Default Adding expansion packs question...
Ok, I'm getting seasons and I think I was to delete OFB because I don't use it much and it's a waste of space.
I know if I delete OFB right away it'll delete all my saved games... but if I install Seasons and then delete it will I be ok? What happens to houses that had OFB content?
Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
#2 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:22 PM
the houses with ofb content will permently mess up your game (if you try to load them) i was stupid enough to do that with a house that needed pets but it completly messed up my game i'd say uninstalled ofb and use your back up from before intalling it to install seasons too or just start again with nothing but your downloads
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:22 PM
I think that you'll lose all your savefiles either way because of that. If lots of your homes had OFB objects and then you removed the game, the houses would be corrupt so i think the game HAS to wipe you save files. If thats a problem you could always spare the EP if your not that needy for space and your game runs fine, then you won't lose anything but have all the OFB stuff that you might not use but you never know when you might.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:23 PM
Or just start all over again? It can be a great way to start fresh. Takes some time though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:27 PM
Got it, thanks everyone. I think I'll just backup everything and see how it runs with another EP and then go from there ^^