Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 10:22 PM
Default Seasons..
Is the Seasons going to be different for consoles and PC? (like pets is for having children)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 12:43 AM
If you're asking about EA releasing a console/handheld version of seasons, that's highly unlikely to happen. I say this for two reasons. 1.) The complexity of the new ep might be more than most handheld games can handle. 2.) They [Maxis/EA] only releases new console/handheld games in the fall, around the time of the Sims 1 re-make ep release. Going by that pattern, we should still have another 9-10 months before the new console games come out!

Ciao,
~M~
#3 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 2:15 AM
I don't think Maxis will release another console game for a while, especially with Life Stories coming out all year long. I don't think Seasons will come out for console, they would have announced it by now and creating a console game is creating another base game, and it would take at least a year. I'm pretty sure Pets will be the only TS2 game thats for both PC and console, but who knows about TS3...
#4 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 10:10 AM
TS3??? Is that for real? I never heard of The Sims 3 yet!
#5 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dillitru

Its just rumors...I think.
#6 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dillitru

It's real, in the sense that it's in development right now. It's supposed to come out sometime in 2009.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 8:51 PM
I doubt they would make a console version of seasons as it doesnt really make that much difference to console players and theres only so much a PS2 or whatever disk can hold. It would probably just be the same old mission style gameplay but with weather in the background.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stariscool
I doubt they would make a console version of seasons as it doesnt really make that much difference to console players and theres only so much a PS2 or whatever disk can hold. It would probably just be the same old mission style gameplay but with weather in the background.

I agree with you.