Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 9:22 AM
Default Sunburn and custom skins
I'm really curious whether sunburn is going to show up on custom skins or only on fugly maxis skins. Does anyone have an idea about this? Hopefully it won't be like the werewolf thing... :smash:
Advertisement
#2 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 12:50 PM
Yeah...I never thought of that.What happens to the werewolf skin?
#3 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:10 PM
I reckon it will be like the Vamps.A red overlay on the skin,like the vampires have a bluey one over the skins
dont take my word for that its likke that,but i think it will be

anya,the werewolfs get an entire new skin i think
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:51 PM
Yes, true. When I try to give my vamps red lipstick they turn magenta :/ so I guess it's going to be a red overlay like Callum said before.
Theorist
#5 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 10:09 PM
Yeah I really hope it's the overlay thing and not like with the werewolves. If snow can accumulate on custom objects then it would make sense for sims with custom skintones to get sunburns.
Scholar
#6 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
Oh Good...
HURRAH.
I was kinda worried about that.
Cause I can't go back to maxis...I ....I just can't...

my default worked ok though with the werewolf so you dont have to go to maxis ...and hopefully not have toworry with the sunburn

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
I reckon it will be like the Vamps.A red overlay on the skin,like the vampires have a bluey one over the skins
dont take my word for that its likke that,but i think it will be

Yeah, overlay does seem to be the logical solution to this... Yay! :jig:
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 3:29 AM
Ha! It'd be kinda funny if your sim was just sitting out by the pool soaking up sun one minute, and then the next, *tssssssssssss* (a little bit of steam rises off your sim, and their skin turns reddish pink) :P

Okay, just to stay on topic a little bit though... whoever said the Maxis-made werewolf skin was "fugly", you were so right!