Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 10:56 PM
Default A tip
Hey guys I don't know if this has been posted and I would have earlier but I've been working all day and just got home but in MI ((I don't know if its US wide)) but Circut City is selling Seasons for 17.99 (19.06 with tax...and Glamor Stuff for 7.99) I just figured I'd spread the word...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:19 PM
Cool, thanks! I hope that's the same for all stores...

I haven't bought any of the Stuff Packs because I don't want to pay that much when I could download something similar. It's all basically what you could find online somewhere to download...is that wrong of me? Hee hee...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:56 PM
No! I feel the same way, that's why I haven't got the Packs! But yeah it (Seasons) was so cheap considering how it was $30 everywhere else
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:27 AM
Really???? I paid $27 for it at Sam's Club. I felt like that was a bargain.

Back from the dead. Even though nobody cares.
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:49 AM
I got it for $25 at Target, the day after it was released. :p
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:58 AM
BTW dont forget that Best buy and Walmart will price match (got my daughter a copy of Seasons and Glamour life this morning at Best buy) If Circuit City runs out or there isnt one near you just take the ad that was in the paper this morning and you can get it at one of the other places for the same price. I dont like to shop at Circuit City so I am never near there but Walmart and Best Buy are places I seem to need to go all the time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jriggs
BTW dont forget that Best buy and Walmart will price match (got my daughter a copy of Seasons and Glamour life this morning at Best buy) If Circuit City runs out or there isnt one near you just take the ad that was in the paper this morning and you can get it at one of the other places for the same price. I dont like to shop at Circuit City so I am never near there but Walmart and Best Buy are places I seem to need to go all the time.

I did that! I couldn't find Circuit City so we (me and my friend) when to Best Buy and price matched
#8 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:42 PM
It is nice that the games aren't €60 anymore