Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 12:57 PM
Default Advice Needed
hello im getting seasons tomorrow i meet all the minimum reqs i just need you to tell me bugs etc so i am aware thank you for the replys and i know about the "its raining!/its snowing!!!"
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:01 PM
Just make sure you download the patch.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:05 PM
why? i dont have a ea account tho
#4 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:13 PM
I thought you had to have one to register your Sims games online or am I wrong?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:15 PM
I don't know of any major bugs besides those that are fixed in the patch. Seasons is a pretty stable EP after a few minor issues are patched.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
I don't know of any major bugs besides those that are fixed in the patch. Seasons is a pretty stable EP after a few minor issues are patched.

thanks! i have on question how do i MAKE the penguin visit my lot?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:19 PM
You can't. Just wait and he'll show up. Usually in winter or summer in my experience though I believe he can appear at any time.

He may tend to hang around, though, if you have something on the lot for him to do - like a scarecrow or snowman for him to talk to, fish on the wall for him to clap for, or a fish on the ground for him to eat. He usually doesn't hang around for very long even then, so you'll need to watch carefully as he can just waddle past before you even know it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:26 PM
thanks !!!!!