Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 11:51 AM
Deebs: Ort Chroma looks amazing! He looks like he'd be a lot of fun to have around.
Thrior: Have I ever mentioned that I love seeing Amy and Karl together? Amy is quite lovely; there's something about her eyebrows that I like.
1306: It took me a second to figure out where that feather had come from. XD I love her eyes.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 12:29 PM
Samantha

I think she was trying to scare them into giving her a free meal :P

Field Researcher
#103 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 4:31 AM
Ivy

With Amin. Even zombies need love.

Arel is still my only vampire... and he's really is not as scary as he tries to look. He usually cries when he gets pushed around. XD;
Field Researcher
#104 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 9:02 AM
This is Duke. He was created by Vidcund Curious, and is currently serving that household.

I used the *SetToBirthday cheat first to make him human. Later I used SimPE to give him that appearance. InSim was great to change his appearance. Now, I love him.
I love this first picture too. I find the Curious house one of the most beautiful to take pictures in, because of those tall structures and the satellites...
Closeup of his face:

here is a pic of him recharging:

I plan him to live with Pascal Curious' daughter once the original curious brothers are gone. The girl will eventually fall in love with him, but I won't get them married, because it's illegal! xD

You can tell how much I love robots. I don't like to have too many of them anyways. Raising toddlers with a servo is almost as useless as the nanny.
Instructor
#105 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:49 AM
My entry for Zaggy's contest at S2S.
Scholar
#106 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 7:12 PM
Alchemist
#107 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 7:14 PM
LOL Ferret. It looks like he's trying so hard to be scary. (I'm not entirely sure he's succeeding xD)

I do love him though, he's a cutie.
Scholar
#108 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by afinefrenzy
LOL Ferret. It looks like he's trying so hard to be scary. (I'm not entirely sure he's succeeding xD)

I do love him though, he's a cutie.

Hehe, the vampire is actually Max He finds it hard to be a scary vampire.
Alchemist
#109 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 7:40 PM
HAHA really? I had no clue that was him.
#110 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 8:43 PM
My Vampire Carmilla Bathory, I'm having a hard time choosing which of these two skins work best on her;

Alchemist
#111 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 8:48 PM
Hmm... I think I like the first skin.
Scholar
#112 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 8:58 PM
Yaaay Babicats! lol

I like the second one Miss Onatopp... lol not much help are we ... maybe the first one with the second one's eyes?
Scholar
#113 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 4:18 PM
I prefer the second one too, Miss Onatopp.
Alchemist
#114 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 5:52 PM
I lose. xD
Field Researcher
#115 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 5:58 PM
I also prefer the first, so you aren't alone in that, afinefrenzy.

Totally adorable Alvin finally made an appearance as a ghost... and what a sweet ghost he is. He's the only ghost I have who's not pissed off about something; instead he seems to be quite happy!
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 2:21 AM

Edward Cullen and Carlisle Cullen in the funny looking boxers.
Field Researcher
#117 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 3:10 PM
Default Mumm-ra
Nissun: I have to say that is the some of the most detailed work I have come across. Excellent work!

As a fan of Thundercats, you know I had to make their nemesis so the battle for Thundara can begin again. I even did both versions of him: Mummy and the super-villain :D
Mad Poster
#118 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 6:35 PM
Miss Onatopp: I like the second one, she looks more dead in it.
Nissun_: Really cool robot.

:
He had a bad makeover when he died - and I never bothered to fix it.
Field Researcher
#119 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 8:33 PM
This is CHRO.

I don't really like the name, I must find more robotic names, as i did for my alien species. I also named him with a four digit number, but I can remember it now.

Here, preparing dinner for Adrian.

Here he is disguised as human:

I think he is hilarious dressed this way.
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:53 AM
He looks like he is going to a disco
Forum Resident
#121 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:38 AM
plasticbarbie: Winter is beautiful. I’d love to have her.

Thrior: Amy is stunning. I love the combination of her eye color and make up, and her thick eyebrows make her face unique.

Nissun: Duke is really impressive! It sounds like it was alot of work to make him. Creating a Servo alone seems to take hours. i 've only made one and the guy who created him started working with the robot bench as a teen and I had to age him down many times as an adult so that he could create his Servo wife. Duke is much cooler than a regular Sevo. Is he wearing a skin with a matching outfit or what?
Test Subject
#122 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 5:08 AM
The disguise really works, I didn't realize that was him!
Scholar
#123 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 8:00 PM

Max hates having the quad's day shift...

Nissun, CHRO is wonderful! Hehe, that picture of him disguised as a human is brilliant.

retired moderator
#124 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 2:33 AM
Bianca

Formerly known as boolPropped
#125 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 6:29 PM
bP: OMG she is brilliant! Now I have an urge to give Pleasantview an alien maid/waitress.
Page 5 of 22