Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 7:32 AM
Default Back by Unpopular Demand
Hi all! After a long hiatus from the Sims, I've returned with good tidings and even gooder Sims. These here are a love letter to some of my favorite childhood Pixar films and were lovingly created as one-to-one replicas of the original 3D models of these legendary heroes. They took forever to make and I know John Lasseter would probably cry if he saw his characters presented in this way. I call them...PixAREN'T. But I didn't post to show off. I want to hear from the public about more bizarre Sims. What's the weirdest Sim you've ever made? Any crazy characters or household objects? And what should I make next? With the Master Controller and some extra body sliders, just abut any character is possible. I welcome a challenge (P.S Mike and Flik had to be edited. They don't wear clothes in the movies, so they don't wear clothes in the game and I had to edit the pictures so I don't get banned for nudity. They don't feature anything NSW I was just recreating the movie appearances of the characters.)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 4:28 PM
I see you have a "couple custom" sliders in your game. How long did some of those take.

I don't have any really physically weird characters. The occasional odd character concept, like vampire chef or ghost party/VIP room crasher, but mine all are pretty boring and normal.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Um, well. Good job BUT they are creepy. It must have been hard work adjusting all the sliders. Somehow I can't imagine moving them into town...

Their neighbors couldn't believe it either. It was like having a little piece of Disneyland right next door! The (second) happiest place on earth :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tacitala
I see you have a "couple custom" sliders in your game. How long did some of those take.

I don't have any really physically weird characters. The occasional odd character concept, like vampire chef or ghost party/VIP room crasher, but mine all are pretty boring and normal.

A vampire chef sounds like fun! Especially if it's a vampire *rat* chef :D

They all took a long time to make. I had to dig around for certain parts like the tail for Sully so some took longer. I think Lightning McQueen and Wall E were the hardest. They both took two hours easily. Nemo was surprisingly easy; once the spine is distorted enough, the sims look like they're floating around. Having the sliders to remove limbs came in handy as well.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmysmalls
Hi all! After a long hiatus from the Sims, I've returned with good tidings and even gooder Sims. These here are a love letter to some of my favorite childhood Pixar films and were lovingly created as one-to-one replicas of the original 3D models of these legendary heroes. They took forever to make and I know John Lasseter would probably cry if he saw his characters presented in this way. I call them...PixAREN'T. But I didn't post to show off. I want to hear from the public about more bizarre Sims. What's the weirdest Sim you've ever made? Any crazy characters or household objects? And what should I make next? With the Master Controller and some extra body sliders, just abut any character is possible. I welcome a challenge (P.S Mike and Flik had to be edited. They don't wear clothes in the movies, so they don't wear clothes in the game and I had to edit the pictures so I don't get banned for nudity. They don't feature anything NSW I was just recreating the movie appearances of the characters.)

BRILLANT AWESOME JOB on your monsters !!! :D

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.