Replies: 27 (Who?), Viewed: 2426 times.
Page 2 of 2
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#26 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 2:44 PM
Could you please also add Red Dunes (unpopulated; all EPs and SPs; SRED UID 2113)? Thanks!

@HarVee It's going to be a monumental effort to record all of the in-progress hoods, and many of them don't get finished... as it's easy enough (especially with Chris Hatch's version of SimPE) to change the UID, and a doddle to rename the files, I would say to leave WIP hoods off the list. If the UID gets taken before you finish it, you can always change that before publishing.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Mad Poster
#27 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 2:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
@HarVee It's going to be a monumental effort to record all of the in-progress hoods, and many of them don't get finished... as it's easy enough (especially with Chris Hatch's version of SimPE) to change the UID, and a doddle to rename the files, I would say to leave WIP hoods off the list. If the UID gets taken before you finish it, you can always change that before publishing.

Ah, I see. I was under the impression that neighborhoods that were in the creator feedback section must be finished and uploaded at some point in time seeing as many of the custom 'hoods uploaded to MTS started out there.

I'll check out Chris Hatch's SimPE and rename the UID of Plot of Land as all I did was when I found out about the repository was change the folder and file names to HVPL. I had no idea about UIDs.

Hoh Abba Dah No
I chase time with this dope rhyme and it's fine

Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#28 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 3:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
Ah, I see. I was under the impression that neighborhoods that were in the creator feedback section must be finished and uploaded at some point in time seeing as many of the custom 'hoods uploaded to MTS started out there.

The requirment is just that you intend to upload it to MTS, but there's no-one throwing you in prison if you fail to complete it!
The latest version of Chris Hatch's SimPE is here:
https://simfileshare.net/folder/77372/
Get the 0_75_69 version, only get the (T&A) one of you also use that expansion pack (which is by Chris Hatch, you'd know if you had it). You can use the older versions of SimPE too, but I find that this one deals with the IDNO better and also has a warning if you click features that could cause problems.
When you open the IDNO of a neighbourhood that is made using expansion packs, you see this:

You can change the UID there as well as see the EP requirements and other info. Don't use the make unique button as this doesn't work. Just change the number and hit commit, and save.
Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Page 2 of 2