Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 4:01 AM
Default Stormcloak or Imperial?
Just wanted to put out a little poll, since it seems everyone is A BUNCH OF IMPERIAL DOGS.

I am a Stormcloak through and through

Age of Oppression
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 10:29 AM
Stormcloak, totally. I just feel like the Imperials really don't belong in Skyrim; Skyrim belongs to the Nords, and, respectively, to the Stormcloaks.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 5:54 AM
I myself did both because I've made more characters than I can count hehe but I think the Empire was once strong but they became too weak after the war with the high elves, so Stormcloak is my choice, but I hope they make DLC that adds the Option to unite Stormcloaks and Imperials against the Thalmor (Aldmeri Dominion) and do something epic.

They both have their own ups and downs the Empire is very hateful and I think they decapitate people to much, and the Stormcloaks are very racist against other species. They both want whats best for Skyrim and it's people but they both endanger everyone by having this Civil war and this is exactly what the Thalmor want that way they will have a chance to defeat the empire and take over Skyrim. it says in Ulfric Stormcloaks Thalmor Dossier that they don't want the Empire nor the Stormcloaks to win the war, they want it to keep going for a long time so they can plan their move and make their attack and weaken the empire.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 11:25 AM
Stormcloak althrough my dark elf has not joined up and Ulfric must die!! for being against my kin and other races!!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Alchemist
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 12:14 PM
^It's funny how you think Ulfric must die because he hates other races, but you support Knight-Commander Meredith (judging by your signature), who was so against mages, be they elves or humans.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 8:52 AM
I do'nt support her, I just really like that line!!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 8:43 AM
I usually always play as a elf, so it's not really my war to fight :P
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 1:08 PM
I usally play as an elf if avaible in my games.

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 11:28 PM
Considering I have a huge back story for my character, a went along with her character strory by joining the Imperials. Despite the fact that she's a member of the former great House Indoril who really don't like the Imperials very much, she has little choice as a Thalmor representative. The way her people (The Dunmer) are being treated by Ulfric only gives her more cause to fight.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simdrew1993
I myself did both because I've made more characters than I can count hehe but I think the Empire was once strong but they became too weak after the war with the high elves, so Stormcloak is my choice, but I hope they make DLC that adds the Option to unite Stormcloaks and Imperials against the Thalmor (Aldmeri Dominion) and do something epic.

They both have their own ups and downs the Empire is very hateful and I think they decapitate people to much, and the Stormcloaks are very racist against other species. They both want whats best for Skyrim and it's people but they both endanger everyone by having this Civil war and this is exactly what the Thalmor want that way they will have a chance to defeat the empire and take over Skyrim. it says in Ulfric Stormcloaks Thalmor Dossier that they don't want the Empire nor the Stormcloaks to win the war, they want it to keep going for a long time so they can plan their move and make their attack and weaken the empire.

Ahh that would be a problem for my character, who's in with the Elves (it's a long story). I'd just have to switch to my Nord character in that case.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 1:21 AM
I dislike both sides and normally just stay out of it. Both have major problems, and both have very few good reasons to me. But I must admit I have a huge crush on Ulfric Stormcloak.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 9:02 AM
I have recently finished the stormcloack side with my level 59 dark elf. Though I think that Ulfric may want to kill all elves at somepoint and if that day happens then... I will show him not to deal with my dark elf dragon born.

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:39 PM
Imperial. Don't know why actually... maybe it's because of my first impression of the smexy Hadvar :lovestruc