Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dark Magician Girl

by Wicked_sims Posted 2nd Jun 2007 at 3:29 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2007 at 8:35 PM by Wicked_sims

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 12:20 AM
She's so cuuute! I never really liked the TV series that much, but I still have a bunch of cards hanging around. Nicely done!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 2:06 AM
I hate Yugioh but this is really awesome.
Nice work.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:11 AM
you're too good at meshing!! keep up the awesomeness!

*waves hi*
Field Researcher
#29 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:18 AM Last edited by Swordsmasterguy : 12th Jun 2007 at 4:40 PM. Reason: Cuz mom said I could
i think your sim looks better than the card, but what if someone in Strangetown saw her walking around? (I dunno, maybe General Buzz would freak out or Johnny Smith would go nuts, i dunno)
Do you think you could do Celtic Guardian or Elemental Hero Bubbleman next? Those are my top favorites. One from the first generation, one from the GX generation.
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:35 AM
Awesome!! ^.^ I give you congrats on the great sim you made. Also this is my favorite card xD

>.D RAWWWRR!!!
ALL HAIL ZE DUCK ;3
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:42 AM
Is lovely!
Looks a lot like X-Box and PS2 games 3d image! It's simply amazing!
Now, we only need the Dark Magician.
BTW, Any chance of doing any Yu-Gi-Oh! character like Mai Valentine or Isis?
Instructor
#32 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:31 AM
Wow you really got her on spot! The hair and everything is great! I was never really a fan of the show itself but the characters. Kaiba and Joey were my favorites, not to mention I made my own version of them in my game. In fact I think I still have them in Bodyshop XD
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 4:19 PM
PLZ MAKE A DARKMAGICIAN! "male"
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:02 PM
wow this is a good likeness you keep up the good work! i an 18 year old guy still plays Yu-Gi-Oh! and love it im going to look for a dark magician and if there isn't one i will beg you to make on cause that was a good job u did on girl

please don't hate me cause im a noob love me because... because.... crud can't think of a reason

p.s. will do custom careers (for those intrested I have an "adult" teen career if you know what i mean)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:38 AM
thanx guys really glad you like it. ^_^

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 2:15 PM
Celtic Guardian was always my favorite card. Can you please make a Sim of him?
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 5:46 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

One of the very few Yamcha fans left and proud.
Proud Sims 1, 2, 3 and 4 player

My deviantART Page: YamchaFan91
My Youtube Page (feautiring MikuMikuDance videos):YamchaFan
My Tumblr Page:YamchaFan
Forum Resident
#38 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 2:13 AM
You did a fantastic job on this! I'm not a Yugioh fan anymore(though I like the cards), but I always loved Dark Magician Girl. You captured her perfectly...your meshing skills are very high quality! Excellent, excellent job.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 4:31 AM
Thanx muchly guys, im very glad you like it. And you still like the cards too Sunken? Personally I thought the storyline in the show was pretty lame and the new one sucks even worse, but the ideas for the monsters and gameplay are pretty cool.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 6:11 PM
Awesome she was my most favorite card out of the Yugioh :D

>.D RAWWWRR!!!
ALL HAIL ZE DUCK ;3
Field Researcher
#41 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 6:46 PM
!!!!!!I love her
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IamYuna
I hate Yugioh but this is really awesome.
Nice work.

how can u hate yugioh the manga iz awesome! the anime is cool 2, but i like da inuyasha anime da best

i like cheesey oranges, dude
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. He's gonna dominate the world
(")_(")and you can't do nothin' 'bout it!!! *Hop Hop*
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luminance
You have some weird stuff going on with the bending there... D: I can't say how to fix it but that is a pity because this is so beautiful otherwise! Really great work... I don't know a thing about the source material but I love her little hat. XD It feels very Flyff-like to me!

I agree with Lum. This is a great outfit, but the Red 1 wont work ingame for me thats the only 1 i downloaded. Do u think u could make psyshiper or billposter outfits from Flyff?

I am VideoGames224. I had to change my name.

Always think before you speak!
Test Subject
#44 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:42 AM
I Love It!!! I Love Yugioh So Much!!!

http://hetaresims.blogspot.com/ <--- An extremely random Sims 3 blog.
Test Subject
#45 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidervenom022
Is lovely!
Looks a lot like X-Box and PS2 games 3d image! It's simply amazing!
Now, we only need the Dark Magician.
BTW, Any chance of doing any Yu-Gi-Oh! character like Mai Valentine or Isis?

I've made those two girls... I just don't put up my work because they probably won't work on other people's comps, besides, my recoloring looks messy when you export 'em XD :p

http://hetaresims.blogspot.com/ <--- An extremely random Sims 3 blog.
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:27 PM
This sim of the Dark Magician girl is great, really love the clothes. A job well done.

Dark Magician Girl is my favorite female looks in the Yu-Gi-Oh series when I was still into it. If possible, I would like it better if her wand was just part of the accessories than the body though; that way it would be more customizable whether the user wants her to be carrying the wand around or not.
Inventor
#47 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:16 PM
I don't even like Yu-Gi-Oh but this is amazing. The sim looks exactly like her!
Excellent work.
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 7:30 PM
I love the Original Yu-gi-oh, the "next gen" series is crap, & Please make Dark Magican & the Pharaoh!
Great job! *claps
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 12:36 AM
Whoa! This is amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wiccadwitch
Very well done sim! The only thing I noticed is that you made the symbol on her chest a pentacle when on the card it is a star of david. Besides that everything looks pretty darn perfect. I only mention the symbol because people mistaking the star of david for a pentacle is a pet peave of mine.
It IS supposed to be a pentacle. It always was a pentacle. For some reason the card version is a six-pointed star instead of the correct five-pointed pentagram with the ring around it. All of the magical emblems in YGO, with exception to the Orichalcos, are pentacles and pentagrams. How can I prove that? You will never see a Star of David in anime or manga. A cross, yes. But a Star of David? No. It just doesn't happen.

@Wicked_sims, regarding the Sim-ish BMG: I think I love you. Best Sim-ish version of the Black Magician Girl I've ever seen. Excellent work. 5 stars for you.
Page 2 of 4