Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 23-JUL-2016) Nectar Glass Replacement

by icarus_allsorts Posted 7th Jul 2014 at 7:52 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2016 at 1:23 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod Update

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 96 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 9:38 AM
Thanks!! No more Tonic Water like nectar for my sims!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 11:26 AM
Thankyou! I had recently posted a WCIF for something like this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 12:30 PM
OMG OMG THIS IS GORGEOUS!! Thanks a thousand times!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 2:15 PM
I have been wanting this mod for a very long time and you seem to have done it rather brilliantly. Thanks ever so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 3:14 PM
These look soooo much better! Thank you so much!
THANKS POST
#31 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 4:01 PM
This has been one of my pet peeves, THANK YOU so much for fixing it for me.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 6:50 PM
Amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 7:38 PM
Can't wait to try this in my game. Never made sense to me that sims would serve "nectar" in regular drinking glasses. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 8:01 PM
Yaaaaass! Thank you soooo much :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 8:26 PM
This is a more realistic looking. It nice that the color of the nectar matches the fruit it's made of.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 9:20 PM
Thank you Icarus!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 9:29 PM
Ohhhh this is awesome tyvm
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 9:29 PM
Another awesome mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 12:05 AM
Thanks Icarus.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 12:33 AM
Sweet, thank you very much
Although I do drink wine out of water glasses myself, my sims will appreciate the change^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 12:50 AM
That's really creative wow. It adds an extra flare to nectar making, thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#42 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 12:54 AM
Thank you so much. Though my Sims made nectar, I seldom had them drink it. Colorless drinks served in water glasses are just sad.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 2:34 PM
It's details like that that makes me love mod creators Thank you it's great ! I love that it can have different colors.
Alchemist
#44 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 7:03 AM
If I recall correctly, in my game, I can serve nectar from an advanced / professional bar (and I'm sure you're aware of this), but the nectar tray cannot be placed on the bar. Sims will route to the closest table and set the tray there instead of the bar. Is this behavior still functioning like this with this mod?

Just call me Nikel
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
If I recall correctly, in my game, I can serve nectar from an advanced / professional bar (and I'm sure you're aware of this), but the nectar tray cannot be placed on the bar. Sims will route to the closest table and set the tray there instead of the bar. Is this behavior still functioning like this with this mod?

This mod doesn't effect that behavior at all so they should still do that. Would you prefer that they place it on the bar if possible instead?
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 4:49 PM
Thanks for this.
Plasma fruit nectar looks like it might be blood instead of water now,but for some reason it isn't as nourishing for vampires as it was before.
I prefer my vamps biting people so it doesn't bother me too much,but figured it might be better to point it out.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 6:39 PM
Thanks a lot. It's genius. But what if I want to have a burgundy nectar instead of red can I change that in S3PE ?
Forum Resident
#48 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 3:02 AM
Hi Icarus, mod works really well, but they do place the tray on the nearest table, in my case a coffee table. It is easy enough to pick them up and place on the bar though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zankaras
Plasma fruit nectar looks like it might be blood instead of water now,but for some reason it isn't as nourishing for vampires as it was before.

Yea, I had to make it so that vampires still gain a small amount of Thirst AT every sip (as opposed to the continuous gain of the one original interaction which couldn't be done here since the drinking is now irregularly split into several interactions) totaling to a hopefully substantial amount once they get to the end of the glass - thing is they rarely ever do since most of the time they'll just stop drinking and get rid of the glass halfway through so the net gain always seems to negligible.

Quote: Originally posted by martlet
But what if I want to have a burgundy nectar instead of red can I change that in S3PE ?

The color of the nectar is dependent on the types and amount of fruit used as explained in the description page (scroll down to the Nectar Colors section for more details). You can change the color that each fruit contributes with S3PE though you are restricted to the game's red, purple, orange, yellow or green.
Alchemist
#50 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
This mod doesn't effect that behavior at all so they should still do that. Would you prefer that they place it on the bar if possible instead?

Yes, please!

I saw in your screenshot that the nectar can be placed on a bar, but it's the regular one, not the professional one. This made me confused though. Perhaps you could check if this behavior happens to your game and not just mine, please? And if it's true, adding a fix to your mod would be great.

Just call me Nikel
Page 2 of 6