Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 12:31 AM
It could start with you, since you're so very intent on murdering people, JDacapo. Seriously, you before you hurt yourself or someone else, you need to consider some therapy. No joke. It is not normal or healthy to want to kill people, no matter whether they're "bad" people or not. Y'all got what we call down here... issues.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 12:43 AM
Cool. I'm getting counseling for my aspergers, dude. Lots of people would agree with me about animal abusers like Kenny Glenn though. I respect your opinion, and I wouldn't go out murdering people. Seriously. Most of the time I'm quite nice, but if you've seen that video of that kid hurting that poor cat, well, you'd understand. Animal and child abuse ain't funny or cool. And you didn't even notice that crack at the 'Nigerian Princes'? There are times when I'm serious and times when I'm joking. Of course I could just wish that the likes of Kenny Glenn would all turn into chickens XD
Mad Poster
#28 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mistermook
It could start with you, since you're so very intent on murdering people, JDacapo. Seriously, you before you hurt yourself or someone else, you need to consider some therapy. No joke. It is not normal or healthy to want to kill people, no matter whether they're "bad" people or not. Y'all got what we call down here... issues.

The tyrannosaurus would be doing the killing, not her.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
The tyrannosaurus would be doing the killing, not her.

Lordy. I wouldn't do any killing except to defend myself in dire situations or to defend someone else. Last time I checked, it's legal to do that in California in certain cases to use deadly force against someone committing assault with a deadly weapon. I think it's also okay in many places to do the same thing to defend someone from sexual assault. But Sacre Bleau! It looks like nobody knows when I'm just being silly.

I like Axe Cop. He's got a tricked-out giant Tyrannosaurus Rex with gun-arms, and he chops bad guys' heads off. Think about it.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Lordy. I wouldn't do any killing except to defend myself in dire situations or to defend someone else. Last time I checked, it's legal to do that in California in certain cases to use deadly force against someone committing assault with a deadly weapon. I think it's also okay in many places to do the same thing to defend someone from sexual assault. But Sacre Bleau! It looks like nobody knows when I'm just being silly.

I like Axe Cop. He's got a tricked-out giant Tyrannosaurus Rex with gun-arms, and he chops bad guys' heads off. Think about it.

I was kidding - I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Mistermook was also kidding.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 1:49 AM
I was kidding - I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Mistermook was also kidding.
There was stuff between them in another thread where it was more clear that it wasn't kidding, so Mr. Mook may have been reading Ms. DaCapo with that context in mind.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 1:55 AM
These days I guess it can be hard to tell sometimes if people are joking. Meh. Guess I can understand a little.

Edit: And yup, we had an exchange in another post and I was quite angry about an actor that I'd had great respect for harming some little girls. I went overboard about it because up until I was maybe six or so, I lived across the street from a guy who I later found out harmed his daughters and granddaughter. I visited his place with my mom a few times and I have memories of that dude apparently trying to get me to follow him or something. He never got to hurt me though, which is a great relief.
Theorist
#33 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:15 AM
Gosh, it must be terrible almost having something bad happen to you. That's clearly a rational threshold for talking about murdering people all the time.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:19 AM
Gosh, it must be terrible almost having something bad happen to you. That's clearly a rational threshold for talking about murdering people all the time.

Har har.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
There was stuff between them in another thread where it was more clear that it wasn't kidding, so Mr. Mook may have been reading Ms. DaCapo with that context in mind.

Thanks for the explanation, Ronnie lol - I would say more but why contribute to the insanity.
Theorist
#36 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 4:10 PM
I always wish magic were real, but that I was the only one that had it. I wouldn't trust other people not to do things like conjure up demons, kill people, or try to take over the world.
Me on the other hand, I would only do good things with my magic powers. Like giving myself a giant dingdong and get laid all. the. time. I'd never get tired, because magic.
Of course, I'd also cure cancer, heart disease, cancel Honey Boo Boo show, and bring us all world peace by turning jihadists into kittens.

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 6:51 PM
Thanks for the explanation, Ronnie lol - I would say more but why contribute to the insanity.

Meh. I'll get over my insanity.

But anyway back on topic: If magic were real, I think the world would be rather dangerous due to reckless wishing and all sorts of other stuff. And what about everyone watching you with a crystal ball? Do you think it would be less horrible than the NSA watching us?
Field Researcher
#38 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 7:25 PM
Only if I could get a tyrannosaurus rex that would eat only evil people like murderers, rapists, molesters and those guys who impersonate Nigerian royalty.

I'll have you know that the Prince of Nigeria is a lovely feller, only a few weeks ago he sent me 300 trillion US Dollars... you can't get more generous than that!
Mad Poster
#39 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 7:36 PM
Meh. I'll get over my insanity.

But anyway back on topic: If magic were real, I think the world would be rather dangerous due to reckless wishing and all sorts of other stuff. And what about everyone watching you with a crystal ball? Do you think it would be less horrible than the NSA watching us?

I don't think you're insane (if that's what you meant) - getting out of this thread now.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kawab
I'll have you know that the Prince of Nigeria is a lovely feller, only a few weeks ago he sent me 300 trillion US Dollars... you can't get more generous than that!

300 trillion which he squeezed out of adorably cute Spartan puppies and kittens, which were then used to make fur coats and tiny pets for the likes of Paris Hilton.
Instructor
#41 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Like giving myself a giant dingdong and get laid all. the. time.

What if even magic can't help you?
Field Researcher
#42 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 8:49 PM
300 trillion which he squeezed out of adorably cute Spartan puppies and kittens, which were then used to make fur coats and tiny pets for the likes of Paris Hilton.

True... there are too many people who have a problem with making clothes out of human skins but don't care if it happens to an animal... those are the sorts of people I'd love to kill off with magic...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#43 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 11:10 PM
Well, this escalated quickly...

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Inventor
#44 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 11:42 PM
If I had magic powers...

I don't think I should be given magic powers.
Theorist
#45 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 11:45 PM
Magic: People want it so they can murder other people.

Yep, sounds like everything else in the world if it were real. This is why we can't have nice things.
Mad Poster
#46 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 5:53 AM
Magic: People want it so they can murder other people.

Yep, sounds like everything else in the world if it were real. This is why we can't have nice things.

Right now I'd rather just make them all turn into toads. Or chickens. Except for me of course...

*poof*

Oh, bugger.
Theorist
#47 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Edero
What if even magic can't help you?

That would really suck, because nothing else has worked so magic would be my last hope!

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#48 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Well, this escalated quickly...

I know how you feel...
Field Researcher
#49 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 10:22 PM
If I could just be a shapeshifter that would be the coolest.

It doesn't even have to include human forms. Like I'm fine if I could just turn into a bird or something, that would be cool.

Alternatively, I would like super-athleticism. *pokes fat*
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:44 AM
Magic is real - just not the fairytale kind of magic.

Page 2 of 2