Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 2:26 AM
Default Your latest mail haul
Lately my mail haul, which is what comes in the mail, is unique.
Yesterday: Received 24 bundles total of udon in 3 bags.
Today: The dreaded feminine products in bulk package. What I never liked that irks me so is the contents list is printed in 3 languages in big black letters.

Since I'm an Amazon customer with Prime membership, I'm expecting a delivery of ramen, labeling stickers, blank DVD and those mysterious eggs from my time\space travels.

P.S. I swear I didn't steal the TARDIS to go on a shopping spree with the Doctor.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 2:52 AM
Bought 2 dresses for my barbie collection, since a good handful are still running around naked. Thank, Etsy! They were only $2.75 a piece!

And since I have a phone that is incrediblyhard to find a case for, I took to Amazon to buy a new one. The only one I have, which is blue, has been on since January and is starting to become discolored. It's a simple flexi-plastic...thing, and surprisingly has held up to an enormous amount of dropping. This next case has a lot to live up to.
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 2:54 AM
I recently bought a new athame (spooky pagan ritual knife) and I've been waiting d-a-y-s for it to get here .. I think it's probably coming by carrier pigeon or something ..
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 2:56 AM
Last thing I got in the post was: Last months lootcrate and a beautiful dress from china that didn't fit so I gave it to my friend, who could fit into it but apparently it was stupidly short on her.
I'm currently bidding on a Back to the Future figure on ebay for my boyfriends birthday, and the first 3 seasons of his favourite sitcom 'How I met your Mother' so hopefully more things should be coming through the post soon.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 2:58 AM
Two monts ago I bought 500 Euro's worth of t-shirts for the summer, including a couple of dozen with print and 7 plain shirts for night wear and as under shirts for the winter. But these hauls are pretty seldom for me.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 3:38 AM
I recently received 1tb external hard drive and a solar phone charger in the mail. Early birthday presents.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 4:29 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 2nd Aug 2015 at 4:53 AM.
Quote:
This message has been deleted by Mistermook. Reason: Last time I made a joke was accused of being a serial killer. Fuck that.

/me mails Mistermook her copy of Cereal Killer by Captain Crunch; a milk-less memoir

Ohhh, wait. Wrong book. You surely don't want to read about Captain Crunch's cereal adventures. (FWIW, your sense of humor doesn't offend me.. 99.99% of the time. So there's that..)

Been getting lots of stuff lately thanks to an Amazon gift card, no shipping and sale prices: a scarf, a cell phone stand (so I can watch movies without propping my phone up), filters for my nasty cigarette habit (and I've been able to cut down thanks to them not tasting as "good" and having the tar and nicotine cut down), various stationary goods (since I'm a sucker for cool pens and cool papers and who can resist when it's less than a buck!), a cute little cat thingamabob (don't ask, it's cute and that's all that matters), leg warmers (yes!!!! and I want more of them!) - I think there was more but I can't remember right now. I also get free stuff from other places so I recently got a steel water bottle (with mustaches all over it cuz I designed it) and some bath salts (that I'll never use since I shower... but they smell good anyway). Free magazines? A whole year? Yes please - recently got the new All You and Better Homes and Gardens (get many mesh ideas from that one). That's it, I think. Not expecting anything more than junk mail and bills for quite a while though.

Edit: Because I forgot!! How could I forget the awesome T-shirt that I'll be getting this month?!? Oh my Chuck! (Supernatural fans should get that, lol.) I can't believe I forgot all about it.
Scholar
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 4:35 AM
The front page shows that mustluvcatz made a post in this thread, but it's not showing up. I went to her profile page, and could read the first couple of lines. But when I clicked on the link, it still wasn't showing up in this thread.

So. When that post finally shows up here, I wanna say to Mistermook, "What she said."

eta: Well, it's showing now, but it wasn't. It's happened a couple of other threads, too. One was a post to Fergus' latest upload.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
athame ... I think it's probably coming by carrier pigeon or something ...

Owl.

(Just to troll you a little. You know how pagans can be.)
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Owl.

(Just to troll you a little. You know how pagans can be.)

Why didn't I think of that? If I had a cupboard under the stairs ..... *muses*
Scholar
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 3:59 PM
A few weeks ago I decided to retire the bag I've used for the last 7 years, because 1) its sort of dying, 2) its faded,3) my left shoulder now makes popping noises after all these years of having the weight on one shoulder. The moment I saw it I had to get it- its so ugly I love it!

If you really want to see the bag http://static.go-britain.nl/media/c...i-tacki-1_1.jpg
Inventor
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 7:30 PM
i only gots a letter from sky, probably about my interwebs connection or something and a book i'd ordered from amazon.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Theorist
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 8:31 PM Last edited by ScaryRob : 2nd Aug 2015 at 9:30 PM.
Got two books from Amazon last week:

I first read this over 40 years ago. It was the first real in-depth history book I ever read. I was about 13 years old.
This copy is in excellent condition for having been published in 1964. First English Edition, Hardcover

I read this about 30 years ago. It's the author's supposedly true account (according to him) of his tracking down NAZIs in South America. Most people/historians dismiss it as fiction, at least in regard to the author's own involvement in the events. I agree it is fiction, but it does weave an exciting historical/political thriller. First Edition, Hardcover

This coming week I'm expecting a pair of RAM cards from Ebay, for my 11-year-old HP Pavilion laptop. It should allow me to install Win7 and make it a decent workable backup computer to my desktop.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 3:47 AM Last edited by SimLaReine : 3rd Aug 2015 at 4:07 AM.
Default Reef Light
Got here in less than 24 hours
Amazing Amazon !

:lovestruc

Quote: mustluvcatz
" (This message has been deleted by Mistermook. Reason: Last time I made a joke was accused of being a serial killer. Fuck that. ) "

FWIW, A Dark and Twisted sense of humor doesn't offend me.. 99.99% of the time. ..Its just that sneaky wee .01%... So there's that..

FWIW (probably not much it seems *sigh*)
I did apologize to those on that forum and specifically to MisterMook So there's that as well.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a lighter note
My father is a Master Mariner, we give him Captain Crunch for Christmas every year!
He's going to love Cereal Killer by Captain Crunch; a milk-less memoir.
..Gonna order his copy from Amazon now !....

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 4:08 PM
Mostly wet food for cats from Chewy.com. Not much else.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 5:13 PM
Catz 4 and Babyz. My boyfriend bought them as a surprise for me because I was talking about how I'd love to play the petz games with my little sister.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 5:16 AM
Received the eggs, labeling stickers, ramen and DVDs yesterday.

Today I received my new shoes (comfy ones) and my allergy masks. The allergy masks were here ahead of schedule.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Theorist
#18 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 5:45 AM
I must say, in my case I only buy t-shirts online, because with my size XL it's no problem at all when these items happen to bigger or smaller than it's average size.

This isn't an option with pants or shoes. Both with my waist/length size for pants and my shoe size (47/48) I can't count on the internet to have the right measurements and don't send me clothes too big or too small, because of other way of measuring. Especially because it's hard finding nice shoes for YA in these sizes. And ordering different sizes and returning misfits is too complicated.

So, I have to fit them in the shops and I'm not enough of a douchebag to fit them in the shop, going home and buy them somewhere else online for a few bucks of discount.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 12:02 PM
A smartphone mini tripod from China with a rather octopus-like grip when wrapped around horizontal bars.

As my phone is better than my 15 year old camera, I decided to use it for my doll movie filming. However, I have limited lighting as in the overhead light installed in my room and a desk lamp similar to the lamp mascot, Luxo, from PIXAR's vanity card (the one that squishes the "I" in PIXAR), so I can only shoot during daylight hours.

Mad Poster
#20 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 12:35 PM
Totoro ankle socks which are actually a size 3-6(UK) and I'm a 7.5 but they fit really well which is surprising.
More Totoro socks because I wasn't expecting the other ones to fit, and I need new socks. - This was a pack of 3 (in grey, blue and pink) and don't fit anywhere near as well.
2-3year old sized pants for my little sister, that have a zip across the bum which when unzipped gives it a shark mouth (these for lack of a better explanation)
A Marimo moss ball for my aquarium

I'm currently bidding on 2 different Ps4s on ebay, and they're both running out of time and no-one else is bidding more than me and I'm terrified I'm going to blow through my student finance by having to pay for both of them if someone doesn't hurry up and outbid me on 1 of them...

Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 12:53 PM
I got a book!

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Instructor
#22 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 1:29 PM
Vitamin C and a book
Mad Poster
#23 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 3:36 PM
Drugs. I'm not even joking. 'Twas prescription drugs for restless legs. ...I must say they do make a good sedative.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry