Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#51 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 10:12 AM
In Vincent's bed, basking in the good feeling of us telling how much we love each other.

He was so busy with work at the clinic, he racked up enough time for a vacation American people would envy: 42 days, the average for Italian employees of their native Italy.

He's been just cuddling next to me and noticing every nuance of my beauty inside and out and now...My cat Gemini has parked herself on the small of my back.

It's typical at two in the morning: my lover is holding me close and the cat wants my attention.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 10:57 AM
At my desk thinking of how to continue work. Yet another project planning for a game.

Also recovering from nearly running the car into the fence after more than a year of not driving. All because I went to register myself as a voter.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Instructor
#53 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 6:50 AM
I'm in my dining room, clicking on TS3 Store ads for bonus SimPoints. At the same time, I'm reading Gilmore Girl quotes on IMDb. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238784/quotes

If it weren't for the quotes, I'd be snoozing at the table.
Scholar
#54 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 9:50 AM
Sitting in the living room and reading some new posts on my favorite website.
Yeah, that's all - it's damn sunday morning and my tea is cold. ._.
Inventor
#55 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 11:19 AM
Sitting on my bed, wondering what to do next.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
#56 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 1:41 AM
I'm taking a break in my office from helping my son pack his bag for his school trip to Japan .. He's beyond excited and it's all starting to become real for him now. It's all starting to become real for me too - he's my boy, I raised him, it's going to feel really strange in the house without him. I've given him the 'talk', I've told him to experience everything he can experience of Japan's amazing culture, I've told him what to do if he gets lost, I've told him to enjoy it to the fullest and to come home and tell me everything about his adventures.

I'm going to miss him like fuck.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#57 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 1:31 AM
Lying in bed, forum "trolling" on my smartphone.

Lately, my father switched cable providers.
I have no ill will against the new carrier, but our old carrier was boasting false claims about the speed.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#58 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 1:42 AM
Sitting on my couch, doing some work in Body Shop and SimPE

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#59 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 10:53 PM
In the kitchen, planning culinary operations.

I'm buying gelatin in both flavored and unflavored, Mio, candy melts for chocolates, a mold for each substance, a melting pot to melt the chocolate and by my calculations I will be able to make my bacon Mac.

Mad Poster
#60 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 1:16 PM Last edited by HarVee : 6th Oct 2015 at 3:31 PM.
Currently in my own little recording studio (figuratively, not literally). My mind feels like tropical rainforrest being drowned in ice cold rain as my attention is turned to the various audio samples I have stored on my computer as I attempt to remix a few songs for my project.

In case any of you actually are wondering which songs I'm attempting to remix well its these two. The former is a bit too fast-paced for what I'm trying to achieve, but it has some nice samples I can either use or replicate, particularly the synthesizer piano piece.

The latter has many sections that fit and sound great, but a few that just don't quite mix together well, so simply by rearranging the piece I may be able to achieve the sound I am looking for.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Page 3 of 3