Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marina piers and boats set

by Criquette Posted 8th Aug 2008 at 11:28 PM

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 3:24 PM
Oh this is amazing! I love neighborhood decorations and this is really going to make a huge improvement for my shorelines. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 3:28 PM
Oh, perfect, this was really something that I missed and they look great! And ferry deco, that's perfect, finally Sims will have a way to get to Twikki Island! ;-) Now I'm only missing tunnels, I hate how the trains vanish into the mountains, you don't perhaps take requests?

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 4:10 PM
woooow!!! this is really a fabulous set! it will make my neighbourhoods much more lively! thank u!
Scholar
#29 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Criquette
Cinamun, if you'll look closer to screenshots, you'll see one of them exactly from the lot so these piers are visible from both kind of lots ( i meen, beach and.. not )
About NL, Uni and BV that are required. I just remember that custom hood decos can be used only with NL and BV installed, so if you don't have these EPs, custom decos will not be visible in decos menu, but still - there's a mod somewhere on MTS2 as i remember, that allows use of custom decos even on clean TS2 without any EP, so.. i've made this EPs required only because i didn't test it without these EPs.. So you can just try it out - i think it will work any way :D

Thank you! I'm going to try them now!
Theorist
#30 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 6:52 PM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

Its here!!

*Downloads* (Shifty Eyes anyone?)

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:22 AM
This is woundeful. I can now make all kinds of islands with wooden walkways between them. Again Thank you.
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 9:41 AM
Wow! These would surely liven up shorelines!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 11:11 AM
Thank you thank you thank you! This is going to make my seaside town 100% more realistic.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:19 PM
I love this set, it makes such a difference to my neighbourhood, thank you.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:46 PM
I love these! I have a custom hood that is on an island, and this sort of deco is perfect for it. In fact, I liked these so much, I tested them in my game, even though I don't have BV. And they worked! (I'm running Uni/NL/OfB/Seasons--so you definitely don't have to have BV.) I already have a community pier lot that I use for some of my story shots, but these boats and things will be perfect to add on to it.
Theorist
#36 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 10:09 PM
a fantastic download and some much needed hood deco. thanks alot

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:50 AM
This is lovely - thanks and well done
Instructor
#38 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 7:31 AM
Just amazing!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 11:01 AM
Absolutely fantastic ! This set will look GREAT in my neighbourhood. Thank you soooo much !

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Test Subject
#40 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 6:45 PM
Wow, great job. It looks just like it
Scholar
#41 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 10:03 PM
This is wonderful...and just what I needed!! Thanks!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 8:56 PM
Me too, I was sad that it says BV was needed. But I tested it anyway (with Uni+NL) and I was very happy to find it's absolutely no problem without BV!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#43 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 6:08 AM
I love your neighborhood's decorations. I did't build my own yet but at least I have some woderful items which will surely make it very original. Thank you very much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 12:15 PM
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The only problem is that I don't have Bon Voyage
(but I downloaded it anyway, who knows, maybe at least some parts of it will work fine in my game)

Thank You!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 1:57 PM
Actually, it works juuuuuust fine without Bon Voyage
Field Researcher
#46 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 8:57 AM
Thank you for great work. That project is beautiful
Mad Poster
#47 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 7:53 AM
wow, this is awesome! also, i've got to say your banner is beautiful! It looks so real!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 11:08 PM
Awww thank you thank you thank you!!! I love playing on island- and seaside NHs and this is just what I've been missing~~ great job!!!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 4:01 PM
these and ferry set look great in game...all my beach houses now have piers and boats..looks so cool...thank you for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 10:37 PM
woah, thank you for the great comments, guys!
ThatsJuri, i'm glad to hear that! :D
Page 2 of 4