Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 8:26 PM
Hey guys,

Another news for you: unlikely has decided to join us as a sim maker. Unlikely, welcome! We're glad to have you with us
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 11:28 PM
Welcome, unlikely! It's great to have you on board with us.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 11:32 PM
Hi, I'm glad to be here and hope I can be useful
Wiki Wizard
#29 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:05 PM
We seem to have really slowed down everyone, where is everyone atm? We have lots of world to work with at the moment, it would be good if we could push forward with it so we can see the end, we have so many inhabitants done, it would be good to get them all uploaded to the dedicated thread, and we also need to do some more building in the zones of the map that are completed, there is a fair bit to do If anyone is having problems or is super busy at the moment it would be good to know, just so we know where everyone is at

DD

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:21 PM
Well, at the moment we're down to 2 builders. Sleepyrose hasn't been there since 03/27 and Tasia has temporary retired from the project since she's got no cd drive now and I've got no news of charming either and last time I tried his box was full. And since I'm a slow builder that ultimately slow us, sorry

For the sim creation, unlikely has said that she would upload hers asap and I've got Lia's ones that I'm going to upload for her unless she finally manage to solve her issue. I'm going to pm HP about hers.

But, I've got a good news since toyou1214 has contacted me to build for us so hopefully we're going to be able to fasten up a bit.
Scholar
#31 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 1:33 AM
Guys, i have a great idea for the next city. (: but maybe we should finish this one first? haha

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
#32 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 7:20 AM
haha yeh oh and this is my last exam today, so after this i am free as a bird! :D

Retired
retired moderator
#33 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 7:52 AM
My last exam is on the 14th. I can start putting things together then. I have all the lots from the thread in the folder. Just not 100% where they all go yet.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Scholar
#34 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 9:39 PM
i still need to upload my stuff. Sorry. Just hate doin it.

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
#35 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 10:20 PM
Haha yeh join the club! Okay well i've finished exams now!! I have several days from now until sunday of going out partying everyday to celebrate, then next week from monday through saturday i have no school, and no exams, so i can go creating crazy!! :D

Scholar
#36 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 12:34 AM
Awesome, hopefully we can stick to our date?(:....maybe. it'll be close.

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 9:18 AM
Great to hear that you guys are going to have more time, unfortunately that's going to be the reverse for me. After the 20, I'll be swamped with work since I'll have to do an internship + preparing for my exams so I do hope we'll be over before that but I somehow doubt it.

Kiwi, I'll take a look at the map to see which one are not clearly indicated otherwise tell me about it and i'll tell you

Wiki Wizard
#38 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 10:10 AM
We can make a big push to try and get as much done as we can!! :D

EDIT:
Also what is the name of our town? I forgot what we decided on because i'm going to start uploading everything that i can now to save spending time on it later on

And on a second note, we aren't using ambitions as far as i know are we?

Scholar
#39 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 5:26 PM
Porto Corrado is the city. And no ambitions, we decided not to include it.

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
#40 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 10:53 PM
Ok awesome, i can work without ambition easily I'll try and begin work on the upload thread asap at our group page on MTS

Page 2 of 2