Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:20 AM
Okay, I finally get it. I will edit this post later to show you the now Lillith and see if you like her.

Edit: Waiiittttt. What if they did get divorced before she died. We'll make them divorced in game, but in the story we will just say she left a note that she was leaving him. Blah blah blah

Edit again: She looks a bit older(from stress obviously!!), her nose changed abit, Changed her cheekbone shape, changed the eyebrow so it looks higher, hair changed(style passed down the family, kay? XP), then used a CC lipstick if it's okay with Lana. I'm positive it is plump lip by Chavvylin

And oops, Lana is right. Again. Trust the leader! Keke.

Advertisement
#102 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:22 AM
Finally settled...lol. That was fun. Looking forward to seeing her, Lia.

EDIT: She looks fantastic, Lia. I love the aura around her. She's glowing!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#103 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:25 AM
Don't have to make them divorced, you said yourself first that they were only fianced, not married
#104 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:29 AM
Yeah, it would probably be best if they were never married so that there would be no complications later on (with Marietta and James III).
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#105 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:32 AM
She's looking really nice now

Just tiny details, could you make her look even more oriental? And make her eyebrows less round/arched and lower? And change her eyes to brown?

Yes, we could keep the lipstick if we all agree to use only this one.
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:37 AM Last edited by litt0_lia : 26th Feb 2010 at 12:48 AM.
Okay, but the eyebrows REALLY change her look. If I make them lower, she doesn't look so haughty IMO. I'll change her eye color, I suppose Marietta will get her eyes from mystery lover father side. ;P

Edit: Okay, took your suggestions and changing eyebrows actually does look really good. Same with eye color. I made her nose more 'hooked' and I think it changed a lot. And I don't think they're chavvylin's they are lemonleaf's.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#107 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:46 AM
I just think she looks too nice and that may be in part because of the eyebrows.
#108 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:53 AM
Man, that lipstick is a must-have. She looks great even with base game hair and clothes.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#109 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:57 AM
You'll have to give me the exact name and the link if we're to keep it.

The nose is nice Is it just me or does she still looks like she wouldn't hurt a kitty?
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:02 AM
It's the lips I tell you! I try to turn the mouth corners down more, and it looks like she is scowling. Gahh, maybe it's because she keeps on smiling in CAS )= Anyways here is the only CC I use and it is make up.

LadyFrontbum Eyeshadow
Honey Temptation Lips by M&T Sims
Natural Lip colour by Arisuka@MTS
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#111 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:05 AM
Sorry but we'll need to choose only one lipstick.
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:09 AM
Ahh~ You're killing me. I choose natural lipcolor..because Nicolo is using it (=
All guys need natural lips~ Good-bye sexy Lillith Lips ;-;

Edit: How about now? Her head was in a perfect position.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#113 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:18 AM Last edited by lanawinst : 26th Feb 2010 at 1:50 AM.
Better! Can you make the brow just a tad bit more arched

Edit: funny I would have said the girl lipstick to be kept. What do you guys thinks about that?

Edit 2: that picture was too big and not needed now
Field Researcher
#114 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:31 AM
Man that conversation was very confusing just reading lol but i don't think it will be insect if they were just engaged and not married (not sure tho).

Lia: I love the natural lips on her it gives her that cute pout look. I agree with Lana she does look like she wouldn't hurt a fly

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:39 AM
Is this better? Sorry It's taking so long though xP Watching Olympics.

Predita Ricci - Original Love Child

LTW:
Culinary Librarian

Traits:
- Family Oriented
- Absent-Minded
- Great-Kisser
- Natural Cook
- Virtuoso
-Classical Music
- Stu Surprise
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#116 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:45 AM
Yes! That's way better. It could even be a little bit accentuated it would be even better. Oh! and she's a little pale for an oriental girl.

Predita is great, I love her especially as a grandma
#117 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:47 AM
Awww...sad to see the fabulous lipstick go, but she still looks so lovely. Perdita looks great too. And take your time, enjoy the Olympics. I'm gonna head to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#118 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:50 AM Last edited by lanawinst : 26th Feb 2010 at 2:06 AM.
I would have voted for that lipstick too Good night!

Edit: Lia, marietta is perdita's daughter, right? Is she still looking like the picture you showed us? I loved it but I'd love to have anne hathaway. If so, could we use the old marietta for someone else?

Edit 2: Actually, nicolo should be old since he didn't burnt but died of old age.. shoot, I would have love to have him young and resurrecting him would be of no use. Can marietta have a little brother ?
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 2:39 AM
Nicolo Ricci Lillith's Lover

LTW:
Leader of the Free World

Traits:
Ambitious
Athletic
Brave
Can't Stand Art
Charismatic

Indie Music
Irish Green

Sure, Marietta could have a little brother. I want to scrap Marietta. I need a husband for Perdita so then I can make some babies out of there true genetics.

And about Nicolo, I think he should be dead at YA. Maybe died from a 'broken heart' instead, so he could still be young? But we need this young Nicolo for story telling pictures...Anyways I'm getting brain farts again. I need to go shower as well heh heh. I think I'm going to upload Lillith, so maybe Tasia can have a go at her? This will be edited later...

Edit: Here is the link Lillith
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#120 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 3:05 AM Last edited by lanawinst : 26th Feb 2010 at 5:22 PM.
Alright Making the babies out of genetic sounds good. Poor perdita, who raised her?

Having a shower always helps feeling smarter, awake your brain. That must be connected to the freshness feeling in some way I'm going to choose another way of curing brain farts (I'd need it too): the bed . Have fun watching the olympics.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#121 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 5:22 PM
Edit: I've added a to-do list on the 1st thread. Tell me if something was forgotten and be sure to check it out often!
Field Researcher
#122 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 5:42 PM
Ok Lana i will work on them as soon as my game decides to work with me today lol i also changed their clothes just have to get pics also about the skin can we use Kanno's which is located here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=369427 i feel it looks better than aikea guinea's it looks more realistic to me but thats only if Lia wants to i can always just use the skins on the sims and package them with those and switch back if she wants to use aikea guinea's. so will have a Big pic update later today also will have them ready for downloading

Edit: Also i'm totally fine with Charming writing their stories he comes up with some great stories

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#123 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 5:48 PM Last edited by lanawinst : 26th Feb 2010 at 6:18 PM.
I don't mind using Kanno's skins as long as everyone agrees with it. Maybe to have a more precise idea make a comparison pic with aikea guinea skin and one with kanno skin?

Anyway, can't wait for your pic updates

Edit: You will have your say of course, if you disagree with charming story you could see that with him since it's your sims.
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 10:12 PM
I don't really like Kanno skin, IMHO Kanno skin makes sims look "dirty" when I used to have it.
Like if they has some dirt on their faces, and the shading around the nose area really bugs me too. It's like all the noses sort of look pudgy. If that makes sense what so ever.
Field Researcher
#125 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:02 PM
Ok i tested the skins out and they are pretty much the same to me so i used the same skins as Lia i finished everyone up and put them in the completed inhabitants thread made by deluxe. But if there is anything you need just let me know and also if you need more pic i can get those also now here is a random pic of how i feel right now

Lol can you guess who she is although she has custom hair on?

You can call me Tasia

Page 5 of 21