Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#126 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:15 PM
LOL...is that Talula? I don't think I've ever seen a sim make THAT face before...lol.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#127 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:12 PM
Ohh! I don't know who or what made you feel like that but you sure need a hug Is it talula? I can't say because her face is so twisted:D

I saw that your post on the completed thread, you're gonna have to make some change, if you don't mind . If I read the rules clearly it's one post by family so you would have to have:
- 1 post on talula and anita since they're going to be roomies.
- 1 post on Nadia
- 1 post on Antonio.
- 1 post on Carlos.
- 1 post on Herberto with open eyes .

I would rather you wait before posting raul and dante as dante still need some work and raul will probably have a family that you will need to do, and we should post all of them at the same time.

Edit: My sims are pretty good at making hilarious faces too, I've got one that I took as a shot because it was too funny to pass .
#128 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:16 PM
I'm working on the bios for SimGirlTasia's characters. I'll post them soon.
Field Researcher
#129 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:23 PM
Lol yea thats Talula she was walking by Nadia and made that face i paused right in time lol

Lana: ok i will take the all down and wait until everything is ready

Charming: Sounds great can't wait to see what you come up with

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
#130 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGirlTasia232
Lol yea thats Talula she was walking by Nadia and made that face i paused right in time lol

Lana: ok i will take the all down and wait until everything is ready

Charming: Sounds great can't wait to see what you come up with

LOL...perhaps we could make that a part of the storyline. Talula and Nadia hating each other..hehe.

By the way, Sleepyrose is making Talula's house and we were thinking of giving her a roommate. I thought that Anita would be great since the place has an art studio and she likes to paint. I was also wondering if you wanted to discuss your characters' jobs before I continue writing the rest of their bios.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#131 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:35 PM
Good idea Tasia, could you look at the 1st post and tell me if the names and traits are exact, so that everyone could refers to it without being lost?
Field Researcher
#132 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:03 AM
Lol they don't Hate each other though they are best friends who live together trying to get out of the struggle of the extremely expensive house i built (3 floors 2 basements 7-8 bedrooms,nursery,3 living rooms, study, nectary,pretty big house lol) Since nadia want to be the richest person in town is pretty funny to see them bust their A**es fixing things and going to work and living on Bread and jelly so far they made it pretty far. they pretty much became friends over the course of one night

Lana: yes everyone's are correct and the updated list on Carlos is--> Absent-Minded, Insane, Mooch, Artistic, Neurotic. LTW--> Gold digger. Likes--> Steak, Pop, Black.

You can call me Tasia
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:15 AM Last edited by litt0_lia : 27th Feb 2010 at 1:47 AM.
Going to change Nicolo to an adult instead of YA. Finish up Lillith, edit pictures for the De Luca family. And then Make a Predita husband, I think his name will be Gabriele.

EDIT: ACTUALLY, I'm going to take Lana's suggestion, and make Nicolo an elder. Predita will be an adult as well her husband.
#134 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:16 AM
Okay, so would they still be roommates in the world, SimGirlTasia? Cause I thought that Nadia would be living with Dante and that maybe Anita could live with Talula since Sleepyrose made her home more like an art studio.

I'll be back in a bit. Whatever you decide, I'm cool with it. And let me know if you'd like to discuss jobs for all your sims before I finish writing their bios.
Field Researcher
#135 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:54 AM
Yea in the real world Nadia will be living with Dante and i totally agree on Anita and Talula living together i can picture that now but yea i just got everyone together in my notebook to give them their careers.
Talula- Medical Career- Also works in the bar you made if we can do that?
Nadia- wants to be rich so i put her in the Journalism career
Anita- she wants to be a heart breaker so lets put her in the Business Career. That will fit her. a hot lawyer who will take your for what you go then break your heart in the process.
Antonio- Retired from his old job at the Military Career he's a Vet lol
Ben: He is a gold digger so lets out him in the Science Lab Job
Herberto: Culinary Career
Raul: Criminal Career
Dante: Law Enforcement Career

You can call me Tasia
#136 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:59 AM
Yea in the real world Nadia will be living with Dante and i totally agree on Anita and Talula living together i can picture that now but yea i just got everyone together in my notebook to give them their careers.
Talula- Medical Career- Also works in the bar you made if we can do that?
Nadia- wants to be rich so i put her in the Journalism career
Anita- she wants to be a heart breaker so lets put her in the Business Career. That will fit her. a hot lawyer who will take your for what you go then break your heart in the process.
Antonio- Retired from his old job at the Military Career he's a Vet lol
Ben: He is a gold digger so lets out him in the Science Lab Job
Herberto: Culinary Career
Raul: Criminal Career
Dante: Law Enforcement Career

Thanks for the info. I'm going to take their careers into account when writing their bios. I was expecting Talula to be in the Culinary Career, though, cause Lana said that the Swordfish would have the Diner rabbit hole rug.

Perhaps we can say that she's a med student who's currently working as a waitress?
Field Researcher
#137 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CharmingFirewaller
Perhaps we can say that she's a med student who's currently working as a waitress?

that is a perfect idea

You can call me Tasia
#138 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:07 AM
that is a perfect idea

Great, I'll post their bios here soon.
Field Researcher
#139 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:59 AM
Also charming do you think you can come up with a storyline for rauls Wife and Teen daughter and Child son? and i just base them off of the storyline as far as traits and jobs go

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#140 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 2:07 AM
Thanks tasia, i'll change that. For most of your characters we just have to wait for their stories and change them on the supercomputer and you'll be able to put them on the finished sims thread. I'll tell you what needs more work and what is considered done

Can I see Raul's family? I'm really curious .

Lia, can't wait to see the new lilith, the new de luca and gabriele. As for niccolo I was suggesting that he was an elder when he died. It would be really best to make all the character involved in Lilith story dead, only the child would be alive but really old now. That helps set up lilith story as an old story that everyone almost forgot or at least tried to.

Edit: actually you could follow the list I already posted on the 1st thread if you haven't. Reworking Anita and Nadia clothes, Differentiate James and Ben nose etc. I don't remember if you did

Edit2: 1st edit was for tasia
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 3:02 AM Last edited by litt0_lia : 27th Feb 2010 at 3:20 AM.
Ah yes I see, I suppose I misunderstood you're wording there. Anyways that is a plus for me woohoo! I don't have to redress Predita again XDD

Just a warning though, Teen age kids in sims 3 tend to look "goopy" but, trust me they look good when they grow up. Just telling you that before hand. Because Lillith's brother will be a teen I presume?

Edit: Uploaded quick pic of Lillith. Are the eyebrows better now?

#142 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 3:04 AM
Also charming do you think you can come up with a storyline for rauls Wife and Teen daughter and Child son? and i just base them off of the storyline as far as traits and jobs go

Sure, I'm actually done with the rest. I've just got Raul's family left.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#143 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 3:16 AM
That's a great new, charming, I'm longing to read all this.

Tia, Lilith is perfect now! I knew you could do it You'll just have to find her clothes that look old and write the traits etc. You mean Marietta's brother right? cause Lilith brother would not be a teen anymore.
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 3:35 AM
Yes, I meant Marietta.
I already have Lillith in her clothes. It's that WA outfit with long skirt, I made her wear it because Nicolo is trying to disguise her ;P

Edit: Okay, I have Lillith's stuff right here.

LTW:
Surrounded by Family

Traits:
Neurotic
Loner
Unlucky
Green Thumb
Hopeless Romantic

French Music
White
#145 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 3:41 AM Last edited by CharmingFirewaller : 27th Feb 2010 at 3:52 AM.
Okay, I'm finally done writing bios for SimGirlTasia's characters. Feel free to tell me if you'd like to add or make changes to anything:

ANTONIO ORTEGA - Antonio is a simple guy who leads a simple life and it doesn't take much to make him happy. On a regular day you may find him spending time with other members of his book club and when things get rough, he heads for the beach to gather his thoughts. He can be quite sensitive at times and his neighbors have learned to watch what they say as he tends to get emotional when reliving memories of his years as an army vet.

ANITA TORRES - Having grown up without a father, Anita finds herself dealing with serious abandonment issues. It's hard for her to trust people and although she's had a few romantic entanglements in the past, none had been able to last because of her fear that men may leave her the way her dad had left her mom. She now focuses on her career as a lawyer and ends up with a different guy every night.

CARLOS MENDEZ - If you ask his neighbors, they'll tell you that Carlos is a decent, well-mannered individual. He's got a smile that gleams with perfection and silly quirks that children may find entertaining. But behind this cheerful facade is a dark secret that he's never told anyone. Is he making cherry pie or is that a bloodstain on the sleeve of his shirt?

NADIA VEGA - Nadia is the epitome of perfection. She never settles for "good" when she can have the best and when it comes to men, she expects no less. This is why she married Dante Mancini, the man of her dreams. He is everything she could ever hope for and when he proposed to her over a candlelit dinner amidst Spanish violinists, she just knew that he was the one. The diamond ring certainly made saying "I do" a lot easier.

DANTE MANCINI - A true gentleman, Dante embodies the characteristics of a knight in shining armor. He has always been inclined to help those in need which is why he has decided to pursue a career in law enforcement. He spends his free time working out, fighting for animal rights and spending time with his wife who means the world to him.

TALULA ALVARO - Talula thinks that her family may be cursed. She has lost almost all of them to the sea and now fears being anywhere near it. She hopes to become a surgeon one day and currently works as a waitress at the Swordfish Bar & Grill to pay for med school. It's by the sea, but her roommate Anita tells her that what does not kill her can only make her stronger.

RAUL COSTA - Raul is the proud owner of the Swordfish Bar & Grill, a local hangout frequented by the working class citizens of the town. He's put on some weight in the past few years and is known to be a heavy drinker. No one can leave a bottle of beer alone with him because it is sure to get emptied in a matter of seconds. The same can be said about valuable items in his vicinity. One of his waitresses has found this out the hard way when she left her wrist watch on the counter.

CECILIA COSTA (Raul's wife) - As the founder of the Charitable Housewives Associaton, Cecilia devotes herself to her neighborhood and is usually involved in weekly fundraisers with other women to help the less fortunate. She is seen as a saint by many but not many people are aware that she has been spending more time with Carlos Mendez than her own husband.

LEONA COSTA (Raul's teen daughter) - Following in her mother's footsteps, Leona is always taking part in town gatherings and enjoys being the center of attention. Girls want to be her and guys want to date her. But what happens when they find out the truth about her mother?

JULIEN COSTA (Raul's child son) - Julien has always been quite smart for his age and while most grownups see this as a good thing, other kids tend to pick on him for it. He doesn't mind, though, because he'd rather spend time with his butterfly collection than hang out with a bunch of brats.

HERBERTO CASTILLO - Herberto comes from a long line of talented Italian chefs and prefers to grow his own vegetables as he believes that if he wants something done right, he's going to have to do it himself. He also despises the latest gadgets simply because they make things easier for people. As his father once said, "If it isn't hard, it isn't worth it."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#146 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 4:04 AM
Alright lia, that's noted, thanks. I'm too tired so we'll see tomorrow for the rest.

Charming, I'm really liking the stories, I'll detail tomorrow too. Just posting my park update and I'll head strait to bed.
#147 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 4:10 AM
Thanks, would love to read your feedback. Talk to you all tomorrow. Goodnight!
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 4:16 AM
I will be putting Traits and LTW'S etc. tomorrow, because I'm lazy now XD

Gabrielle Ricci - Predita's husband, he has gotten a bit tubby over the years, but I like it ;P

Santino Ricci - Predita and Gabriele's son, Marietta brother.

Marietta Ricci - Daughter of Predita and Gabriele

Camilla De Luca - Stronger nose, Face tweaked, lips thinner.

Bellina De Luca - Completely re-geneticized :D

Lucio De Luca - The new child of the De Luca Family (=

That is it for now! Please don't remind me I have to work on the...Umm... James something family..oh wait it's Campbell ;P
I think James will be extremely handsome, but very mis fortunate and somewhat shallow. His wife will be evilly beautiful, and snob 100% and is going to be an anorexic twat =D She will die by fire. The daughter will be just like mum.
And excuse my language, I just had a cookie. (=
Field Researcher
#149 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 4:36 AM
Charming: i love the stories epically Cecilia's story that is great. and oh man i wonder what people will think of their family once word gets out she's having a affair and the story on Herberto sounds just like him. Also i love the names you picked i was just thinking to myself hmm i wonder what to call them lol thanks for the help.

Lana: Ok i have an update on everyone for you just have to get a decent pic of Herberto... i been playing for hours making Raul's family just right i only got the base of them done so far but here is everyone else for you

Lia: I love them all so pretty I still love the De Luca family

Talula

Nadia Mancini

Anita Torres

Antonio Ortega

Carlos Mendez

Herberto Castillo He reminds me of Don Lutriao(sp?)

Dante Mancini

Raul Costa

Cecilia Costa

Leona Costa Going to change her hair

Julian Costa

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#150 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 7:18 PM Last edited by lanawinst : 27th Feb 2010 at 7:37 PM.
Hey y'all! I'll first comment Charming story and then I'll edit my post to add the commentary on the latter posts.

Charming, you really did an awesome job Here are my comments:
Antonio, nadia and anita are very well-written. I especially liked the way you introduced Carlos There's one trait that could maybe be changed it's the absent-minded trait for Carlos. I don't know why but I can't picture an absent-minded able to be a successful murderer. He would needs to be really focused to hide his secrets.

Dante's knight thing is nice too, I just have to find his traits to compare though. Maybe develop a little more talula story to emphasize the mystery behind the "said" curse? Loving raul too, nothing to change except maybe introduce his family and since he's the head of the sword fish so probably a very high cooking carrier would be better?

I really like the affair story too. Maybe change one of the protagonist and have her cheat with her husband rival, the chef of the pizzeria, herberto... Carlos would probably try not to draw attention to him and having an affair is not wise. The rest of the family and herberto are perfect.

Edit: Lia, for Lilith you might want to change her LTW (surrounded by family). It's weird since she basically neglected her first daughter/son. She sure has reasons but still, I don't picture someone with this kind of wish doing that.
Your Gabriele, santino and marietta are perfect, nothing to change I also love a LOT more the new de Luca. Is Lucio a teen too? Could you maybe make one of them a kid? Maybe also make the parents adults rather than young adults since they have already teenagers. You'll have also to write all your characters stories like Charming did when you'll find time.
I'm looking forward to see the Campbell's family !

Tasia, the Rommie (talula+anita), ortega, mendez and castillo (he made me think of lothario too ) households are nearly finished. Great job We'll just have to wait for the stories to be entirely done and you will be able to post them.
The costa family is already great but would need some little changes. I, love Raul how he is, I just think Leona and Cecilia would need some work on their facial structures. Tell me if you'll need more feedback on them, I can do that. I'll need their traits etc too.
I posted some change of traits suggestion on my comment on charming stories, what do you think of it?

Page 6 of 21