Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#176 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 1:23 PM
oh no!!! bloody drivers!! next time eh
AHHHHH im packing my stuff to move house tomorrow!!!!! oooooooh

which means unless i go on the internet on my phone, you wont hear from me till saturday(ish)

my desktop's gonna be the last thing to be packed!! haha I'm getting the train to uni tomorrow, and my parents are bringing all my stuff on saturday!! though if you want to get hold of me guys, feel free to find me on facebook :D
theres a link to it on my profile on here :D

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#177 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 4:23 PM
So sorry to hear that, Hamilton! Why did they have to use the road the same time you did? Next time just tell em all to stay at home!

Craig, how exciting! Have fun at your new home and say hello to your harem, lol! Oh, are you planning to turn your new place into a nectary?
I have a profile at facebook, but I'm never on it. (I'm at a dutch social network) But I can ad you if you like. At least I'll have a friend there too, hahaha!

My cousin from England is coming over today and I'm so excited to see her again. She has a 6 year old boy and I've never met him, so that's going to be very cool!
So, I'm off to my parents house now for dinner.
Wiki Wizard
#178 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sleepyrose
Oh, are you planning to turn your new place into a nectary?

I don't think you understand how much this made me laugh!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#179 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 5:46 PM
oh my gosh, same Hamilton! haha. (:

Have fun Craig, i envy you! Im so ready to be done with highschool and do something different!

Rose: Have fun! (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#180 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 7:27 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY ROOM IS EMPTY!!!!
Excited isnt even the WORD for how i feel!!!!

See you guys sooooooooon!!!!
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaodh[fagjearjpiaj]fdi[gjsdfj

(i'm so excited i cant type)
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAY

Mel i love you, its not gonna be a nectary. but we are having a wall of half naked men cut out from magazines
hahaha almost as good, no?!

Wiki Wizard
#181 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 8:05 PM
Lol, now that just wouldn't happen if any other guys were in that house have fun!

Forum Resident
#182 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 10:53 PM
Lol, Craig you're so funny! A wall of half naked men, ohlala... that's even better than a nectary! I have a friend who has that in her bathroom, but I don't think the half that's shown naked there is the half you mean, lol.
And DD, it could happen if the girlfriends are guys, lol.

Connor, how long do you still have to go, before you're off to college? You can already take a lesson from Craig to stay close to the girls, because they can cook and clean for you!
Wiki Wizard
#183 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 11:10 PM
Lol Rose it took me a minute to get that joke, but now i do! XD

Scholar
#184 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 12:13 AM
haha, rose. thats great, i think id rather have a nectary....but whatever floats your boat. (:

DD, little slow today? lol. :D

Rose: I still have 3 years, i will go when im 18 (15 now) And im looking forward to it, cant wait to get out of freezing Minnesota, i think i was born in Arizona, because thats where i want to go!

Call me Tyu. (:
The other one
#185 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 1:18 AM
Aaw, Tyu, I didn't realise you were so young...suddenly I feel very old ...and I'd swap places with you any day! I'm in Nevada and I HATE the heat, so glad summer's almost over!

DD Sorry to hear about your test, reversing sucks though. People say women are bad drivers but really I think men have issues with reversing. My husband is normally an ok driver but he's had 4 or 5 minor accidents (don't worry, the only thing hurt was his pride) and they've all been while he's been reversing I'll have to sit my Nevada state driving test sometime soon and I'm terrified, Americans are all psychotic drivers!!

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Wiki Wizard
#186 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 9:02 AM
My reversing isn't too bad lol, the reversing i did was absolutely fine, it was just my 'observation' that i failed on

Scholar
#187 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 4:48 PM
Maggie: Yep, im 15. (: lol. i would take Nevada any day!

DD: Well then observe better! lol.

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#188 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 8:04 PM
Oh my god guys i'm in my new house! Ahhhh! Its so cool. It was so dirty but me and the girls had a massive cleaning session and it smells nice in here now! Phone internet ftw :-) i'm gonna post photo.s of how awesome my room is on saturday ;-) lol

Scholar
#189 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 10:43 PM
hah, you have too much time on your hands! :D

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
#190 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 11:43 PM
Bahaha sounds like fun :S lol, is there a wall of your room also dedicated to half naked men?

Scholar
#191 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 1:23 AM
no no no hamilton, half naked sim men in a nectary! (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#192 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 5:20 PM
Craig, sounds like you're having so much fun. I'd love to see pictures!
Retired
retired moderator
#193 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 1:42 PM
This is the total opposite to my experiences living with a bunch of girls. After one of their keg parties they didn't want to lose their precious, nasty, cheap beer so they bought a paddling pool from K-Mart and emptied what was left of the keg into it. I love those girls, but our house was feral.

Matty, btw, tends to be what people call me when it's not a screen name. :P

Also, pics from my trip to Tonga seeing as I mentioned it. I plan to use them as reference for my steampunk pirate Sims paradise that I'll make over the upcoming Summer.

Coast: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...a&id=1013492487

Wharf: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...4&id=1013492487

Adorable husband: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...e&id=1013492487

Beach: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...1&id=1013492487

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#194 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 2:19 PM
oh wow matty that looks really nice!!! you have a husband? i added you on facebook :P
oh yeah this house is getting quite feral now. more of the girls have moved in and its getting bitchy. so im keeping outta the way haha

Retired
retired moderator
#195 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 3:13 PM
Quote:
you have a husband?

Yeah. I got some ointment for it, but it keeps coming back.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#196 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 3:21 PM
hahahahahaha i love it.

Forum Resident
#197 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 5:18 PM
Hahaha! He's very cute, so maybe he's ointment resistant!
The pictures are beautiful! Tonga looks like a real paradise. It will look great as a steampunk pirate world!
Wiki Wizard
#198 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 5:55 PM
Ahaha Matty XD That made my day also i totally didn't have to dictionary.com search the meaning of 'feral'! Also those pictures are beautiful! It looks simply stunning, i want to go now! :P

Retired
retired moderator
#199 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 6:39 PM
Hey there, trying to keep track of FB. Is one of you Emma? I just got a request from someone I don't recognise, immediately after Craig, and I'm too lazy/busywritingstupidessay to look over the thread to see if there's an Emma I've missed here. :P

Between Craggles and Safyre I'm starting a collection of gay MTS simmers on FB. I'll have to make a nice wooden cabinet for them.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#200 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 7:37 PM
dude im not gay...

Page 8 of 11