Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 11:06 AM
I forget what the sim in question did, but it definitely disturbed Difficult:

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Sid caught smustle-fever, but realized that she had forgotten the steps:

I'm not sure if it's the sight of the Subjects kissing or the sensation of Ruby's butt clipping through her arm, but Beth looks horrified:
Advertisement
Instructor
#102 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 3:43 AM
Shelby (Attention) Worthington

Journey Langerak

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#103 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 6:47 PM

Ted Ottomas feels a need to give his little sister Petra advice as he and his twin get ready to go to college, leaving her the only child in the house for the first time in her life. Petra doesn't seem to think much of it.

"Why can't I go to the Hawkins girls' off-to-college party?"
"Because you weren't invited."
"So what? The house'll be so full nobody'll know the difference."
"It's not polite, but tell you what - beat me at rock-paper-scissors and I'll let you come."
Guess who's not going to a party?

Sharla invites her family down the street for supper. Luis works late and comes home exhausted, excusing himself to go straight to bed. "Don't know why you wanted to go marry a dancer for," Peter mutters off-screen.
"We do," chorus Samantha and Petra. Seriously, every set of female eyes in the room is riveted to that butt.

Naenae Newson wants another kid, yeah, but she doesn't seem that thrilled about being pregnant again.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#104 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 7:21 PM

Don hamming it up, of course. This night ended with him being taken by the hand, by a random female townie, to whoohoo in the photo booth.

I love the expression on the hosts face. He's not amused with her awesome air guitar skills.

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Mad Poster
#105 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 6:41 PM

Lucas: OMG! I thought I'd disconnected it before I tried to fix it! Fire! Waaah!
Jay: Hey, I'm senior man at the frat; it's my job to stay calm and pull the fire extinguisher out of my bathrobe pocket.
Firefighter: What, y'all again? It's getting boring coming out here all the time.

Paul Curian is still mad at Polly Esther Skirt over what he thinks she did with the cow mascot, but that doesn't mean he doesn't really appreciate the short skirt and the tied-up top. A lot.

"I admit it! I overreacted! I should trust you more! Also, it's cold sleeping in the attic. I want to come back down here with you at night."
"Hmmm....I dunno, Paul, I think maybe a little more groveling's in order."

I think Jeremiah Gavigan may have just beat his twin sister Naomi's high score on the pinball machine.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#106 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 8:40 PM
after playing the Ryan's at the beggining of the third rotation, as i was about to go to the N'Hood screen, a burglar suddenly came to steal the tv, ocourse the two Ryan children were outraged sine the Cop lost to the Burglar and admits that he isnt as he used to be. Fail! Here is Brittany:

Brittany: AAAHHHH! i want the tv back *jumps and wines*

At the Viyajakar's, Derek came home with an A+ and, well, THIS is his face expression:

yeah, his eyes are deformed somehow, his eyelids intersect somehow
Screenshots
Scholar
#107 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 11:59 AM
The sound of barking dogs alerts werewolf Anne-Marie to the mailman's approach. She knows who's been slipping those anger management class pamplets into the mailbox. Oh, she knows.

This is Grimm's shopping face. He didn't actually buy anything, but I think he had fun listening to Checo try and convince him that he needed a new table:
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 12:52 PM
This is Nancy's nervous face

not sure about this one

the haughty look

is proud not to be a fracking idiot

Simmerful on Tumblr

Simmerful Downloads
Scholar
#109 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:23 PM
Layla Curious thinks that her aunt Erin has cooties :

Layla is generally a wealth of great expressions:

I caught this shot of Grimhild during a pillowfight with her twin Test. The Subject eyes really don't look right in animations like this

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Scholar
#110 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 2:01 PM
Edith Love wishes the cashier would just hurry up already. She's a busy woman! Those newspapers won't steal themselves, after all.

Grimm Subject flinches against the onslaught that is his sister Grimhild's dirty jokes, while Grimhild's husband Siggeir Beaker remains unfazed by the horrible humor.

My Simblr
Scholar
#111 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 2:43 AM
His face reminds me of Brock from pokemon haha.
Mad Poster
#112 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 7:14 PM
Believe it or not, this is Ivy Copur dancing:

Guess whats my next profile pic is going to be? ^^^
Screenshots
Scholar
#113 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 9:24 PM
Someone's excited for baby...

Lab Assistant
#114 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 11:08 AM

Oh, it's the alien-loving lady's brother.

And the lady's brother-in-law. For some reason, he kept smiling for hours after he was noogied by his twin brother.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#115 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 1:52 PM
Angel Wolosenko (nee Go) son, Logan:

Apparently, the "blind-eye-for-a-few-seconds" syndrome is passed down into the family.
Screenshots
Instructor
#116 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 7:14 PM
At the beginning Madeleine Worthington looked like this every time she talked to Benjamin Rai. She´s still obsessed with him and always tries to flirt with him (ACR). Benjamin is however engaged to Thyra, so hopefully Madeleine will find some other guy soon.

Laura Vonderstein visited H&M (when I wasn´t playing her) and obviously found someone very hot. Can´t say she showed that sim her most sexy expression though

Dirk and Viktor shared some kisses in the bathroom, and this dormie decided to take a shower, but he kept looking at the two boys with weird eyes.

Sandra Skoog is not happy at all when the cow mascot tries to flirt with her.
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 11:10 PM
Little N disapproves of the way his dad throws baseballs. :3

|| Tumblr ||
Scholar
#118 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:57 AM
Sputnik Curious (who has his blue alien mother Brittany's smile) in the middle of proposing to his girlfriend Glozel Howe. He looks like he's thinking Please say "yes." Please please please please please....

She said yes (and, with her sparkling personality, is probably thinking of the sort of oomph that ring could lend to her left hook in her many battles with the pep squad):

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#119 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 2:14 PM

Why is Monica Bratford so cross? She was going to get into the poor man's hot tub at Estanque Salido (the tiny, undermaintained park across from Francis Worthington's place at LFT), but she can't because Sarah Love and Matthew Hart are busy divesting themselves of their virginities in it! I think she's going to have a talk with Sarah about appropriate public behavior when they get home.

Hmmm...perhaps Pascal should have tickled Mitchie instead of tossing her in the air? She's just happy Daddy played with her. He didn't take a huge hygiene hit when she threw up, either; he had no problem teaching her to talk and taking her to the potty before putting her to bed and then showering.

It's a good thing I plan to move a breeder Nervous clone to Drama Acres, because in Strangetown this is what happens when I direct him to flirt women:

And men:

Yup, he's gay. And a little desperate, constantly rolling wants to slow dance and flirt, and then screwing up the approach. Plus he's ADHD (I don't lock his wants) and by the time he's walked someplace he can meet people to dance and flirt with he's forgotten all about it and wants to fish, go swimming, or stargaze.

Scholar
#120 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 2:46 PM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 24th Apr 2012 at 2:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Yup, he's gay. And a little desperate, constantly rolling wants to slow dance and flirt, and then screwing up the approach. Plus he's ADHD (I don't lock his wants) and by the time he's walked someplace he can meet people to dance and flirt with he's forgotten all about it and wants to fish, go swimming, or stargaze.

Nervous turned out bisexual in my game, with the stunning inability to flirt well with either sex . Pascal rejected his advances several times (and, prior to marriage, Pascal was a huge flirt...but only towards women), and I think the biggest reason why Nervous got on as well as he did with Frieda in the early days of their romantic relationship is because she didn't mind his over-forwardness (mainly because she had spent their time as friends trying to touch him as much as possible through hugs, tickling, etc). There were a few others he was interested in (and the other ones that Jenny Smith tried to set him up with) prior to Frieda, but they all ended up victims of FIGHT PICKIN' TIME for various reasons.

Though his stargazing could gain your game's Nervous a great batch of green babies. Don't count out his genetic contribution to Strangetown yet!

My Simblr
Scholar
#121 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 10:44 PM
Mrs. Crumplebottom stomps off after she -- and her purse -- finished telling off Gunnar Roque and Jessie Pilferson for their "photography session." This is a family establishment! Show some decorum! And put a shirt on while you're at it!

This was Gozer's reaction as Difficult cheerfully ventrilofarted her dad Nervous. I'm not sure why he's so horrified: it's not like he's never seen Difficult ventrilofart anyone before. Maybe it's because she was pranking him in front of Gozer's parents?

My Simblr
Test Subject
#122 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 9:40 PM

Excited? Awestruck? Afraid? About to pee his pants? Who knows!
Mad Poster
#123 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 11:50 PM
thinkpeas, this a sims 2 thread, please post in The Sims 3 Expressions and Emotions thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=345806
Top Secret Researcher
#124 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 5:14 AM

Roger would like it if you left the room, so he can bang his wife while he still has an erection.

Maid: LOL NO I'M JUST GOING TO KEEP CLEANING THE ROOM. OH YEAH ROMANCE SIMS. CAN I WATCH?
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Instructor
#125 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 7:08 PM
Jonas Cronwall looks angry a lot - even when he, like in this pic, actually thinks about his beloved girlfriend Hanna.

Joel Berg - a very nice guy - can look pure evil when he wants to. Here he was told by me to throw a glass of water over the annoying cheerleader.

But when I told him to insult said cheerleader he looked everything but comfortable. But I really like this extremely uncomfortable expression and I also like it when my sims tells those annoying Uni NPCs to stay the hell away

Dirk Schneider with the adorable shy and unsure expression. Seriously; when my sims look like that I just want to jump down into their world and give them a hug :lovestruc
Page 5 of 38