Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 9:36 AM
Default What title in real life have you been appointed?
Well, I have been thinking. I have been appointed numerous titles in life...Which ones did real life people put on you?

Well, due to my constant health monitoring in both physical and mental aspects, my father and mother dubbed me a "Professional Patient" as I've been to the hospital and doctor's offices more times than I care to count!

Now it's your turn.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:58 AM
My Lub - from my husband because he lubs me.
Autistic - from my mother because I don't have friends and am quite good at things that most people around me are not good at.
Little Dude - from my dad coz I was the first born child and therefore his little dude (even though I'm female).

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Inventor
#3 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 2:44 PM
Only really food related. I was dubbed "Pancake Queen" by my friends because I'm the best at home-made pancakes, and I also used to be the "Cheese Toastie (grilled cheese) Queen" but have since lost that title to my other half.
#4 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 2:52 PM
King of the Cow-pies... for not watching where I was stepping, repeatedly.

Well, poop!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 3:11 PM
Me and my friend call each other (and other people when they're being stupid) "King of Dingus".

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#6 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 4:04 PM
My older brother is known as Holland, so his buds call me Dutchy.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#7 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 4:12 PM Last edited by ~MadameButterfly~ : 31st Jul 2015 at 4:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SuperSimoholic
Only really food related. I was dubbed "Pancake Queen" by my friends because I'm the best at home-made pancakes, and I also used to be the "Cheese Toastie (grilled cheese) Queen" but have since lost that title to my other half.

One of the towns I went to school in would bestow Pancake Queen on a girl every year. I think it was for some kind of fundraiser. The town also had Cow Queen for their annual parade. I remember being pretty shocked the first time I heard about it.

Well, my most fun title was "Anonymous Psychic" in conjunction with a science journal written on quantum physics. My parents were so proud. Nevermind that we couldn't understand half of what the paper was talking about. We just knew that my experiences were in it, so that is all that mattered to us. However, I have since taken a greater interest in quantum physics since then, and I have a somewhat firmer grasp on it.

My not-so-exciting titles have included: a Brownie in the Girl Scouts, a 4-H'r, Photography Editor (for the school paper), Graphic Designer (for a few print magazines), College Lecturer, and several church-related titles over the course of my youth. As a teacher, my favorite title given to me by a student was Free Spirit. Other than family titles, I really can't think of one better suited to me than that.

Edit: After writing about the Cow Queen, I ended up getting Pratchett's "Where's My Cow?" stuck in my head. ...Where's my cow? Have you seen my cow?...

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Forum Resident
#8 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 5:33 PM
My family calls me the "Queen of the Fridge", because I'm the only one who bothers organizing our shelves and drawers in there. I also tend to annoy people when they put food on the wrong shelf. "No! The nectarines don't go in the dairy drawer! Noooo! Move your stinky cheese off of my blueberries!"

And then, when I take a break from my... refrigerator duties, I suppose is how you'd put it... People start wondering why they can't see anything in the fridge!

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Scholar
#9 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 8:56 PM
My main titles were/are bitch, asshole and lazy ass. They wouldn't bother me so much if my dad hadn't given me them.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Banned
#10 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 9:20 PM
My dad and my calls me slave, cause I do things for them.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 9:27 PM
^^Horrible! I am giving them both a time out for bad dad behavior.

Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 9:37 PM
A friend dubbed me the Goddess of Ice Cream because of one incident, and he never let it go. :/

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
#13 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 9:58 PM
I was issued with a title once that sadly I cannot possibly repeat here. I suspect the female who gave it to me was still under the influence of wine at the time.
Scholar
#14 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:13 PM
Go on...

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
#15 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:28 PM
Modesty forbids it to pass my lips ...

Anyway --- moving on
Mad Poster
#16 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:37 PM
You're such a Tease™! <--look, a new title for you, and it's trademarked!!

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#17 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:40 PM
mmmm ... ice cream. You know, last year (very hot here), I bought an ice cream maker. <maxon wanders off to kitchen>

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
Modesty forbids it to pass my lips ...

Anyway --- moving on

But you're typing. Therefore, it will be contained within your fingers, not come out of your lips. Unless you type with your tongue.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
#19 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
You're such a Tease™! <--look, a new title for you, and it's trademarked!!

Yay!!! sings *I has a title, I has a title!*
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 11:23 PM
Besides monickers and designations that everyone here probably knows, I very recently became a Cinnamon Roll.
Theorist
#21 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 11:27 PM
Forget Thran, I want to hear about @hugbug993 's ice cream incident.
#22 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Besides monickers and designations that everyone here probably knows, I very recently became a Cinnamon Roll.

Sweet but spicy?

Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob

I can guess T.O's title. He already has Elf Lord. And some elf maiden under influence of wine, yeah....

But I, too, want to know about this ice cream.
#23 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob

Totally agree ... So ... this ice cream ... what exactly happened?
Mad Poster
#24 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
Yay!!! sings *I has a title, I has a title!*

Indeed, "Lord Thran, Master of Tease, Piper of The Ladies"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 12:08 AM
Default Cow Pie King
Is there a lot where you live? Do you live in the Midst of Texas Long Horn's?

Scary thought

Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
King of the Cow-pies... for not watching where I was stepping, repeatedly.

Well, poop!
Screenshots

Page 1 of 3