Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 12:03 PM Last edited by ClaudetteCorleone : 20th Nov 2020 at 2:15 PM.
Default WCIF A certain calendar that gave days off work and school? (Answered)
I recently installed Sims 1 on my computer and the first thing I knew to get is that calendar, though I can't remember where I got it, I doubt I'd find where I originally got it as I don't know where to look first. Any help is much appreciated!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClaudetteCorleone
I recently installed Sims 1 on my computer and the first thing I knew to get is that calendar, though I can't remember where I got it, I doubt I'd find where I originally got it as I don't know where to look first. Any help is much appreciated!

Here you go (tells which day it is, weekends off and 30th day is a holiday) http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/2211/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 2:14 PM
That was quick! Thank you, PanCakezzz. It was exactly what I was looking for, now I can really get to play Sims 1 the way I used to.