Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 10:09 PM
Default Mod: Individual Sim Biography/Custom Sentiments
Hi!

Really quick, would anyone be able to help me or at least direct me in the right direction to make a scripting mod? I am trying to make a notepad for individual sims, so we players can write personal details and flavor text. I have a bunch of sims with intertwined stories. But family/house bios aren't nearly big enough nor are they the appropriate place.

Best Case Scenario: The in-game notepad (or a section of the Simology menu) can be used to write notes with a 100,000 character limit for individual sims. Additional text can be written from the initiator sim's relationship menu, and attached to target sim's profile. Then the text shows up underneath the sentiment section to add flavor to past events. Maybe the description system could include images styled like the sentiment section where you pick a buff modifier/moodlet image, then add the specific custom text of what happened and your sims internal thoughts on the matter. Mostly flavor text, but still detailed to make the interactions carry more symbolic weight.

Realistic Case Scenario: The notepad (or simology menu) in the game can actually include a section to write overall descriptor notes for your sim, for storytelling or just basic documentation.

Thank you for reading my post. I will keep researching on my own but any and all feedback is welcome.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 6:51 AM
I haven't actually used it, but this mod might be helpful. It adds an item in game that you can use as a journal for your sims.

https://ravasheen.com/download/ink-...-memory-keeper/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by winkingcorn
I haven't actually used it, but this mod might be helpful. It adds an item in game that you can use as a journal for your sims.

https://ravasheen.com/download/ink-...-memory-keeper/

Thank you so much, this is perfect. I appreciate the assistance. Have a great day! :D