Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Decorative Parking Spaces - with random cars parked

by MogHughson Posted 18th May 2009 at 3:45 PM - Updated 17th May 2011 at 6:16 PM by MogHughson : Removed internal categorisation as a driveway

246 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 209 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 10
Field Researcher
#101 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 12:59 AM
You have gone completely apes with this one!! OH MY GOSH!! THANK YOU!!

It's a neighborhood legacy
Forum Resident
#102 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:31 AM
Marvelous!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#103 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:27 PM
Wow, This looks Awesome. Great work.
Test Subject
#104 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 1:36 AM
Well!That's really useful.Thanks.
Instructor
#105 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:04 AM
This is absolutely fabulous!!! Thank you so much for this and the excellent mini tutorial explaining how to add custom cars. Great work!!!
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:48 AM
Hi all. Just thought I'd post a conflict I've had with this fantastic creation. After installing, I tried to place a car in a res. lot and only the CC cars showed up, no Maxis creations. There are a few possibilities for conflicts in my game but until I figure it out exactly, I'll just post the issue here (i.e. unresolved) so if anyone else has this issue, hopefully we could figure it out. Upon taking the download out and reloading the game, the Maxis cars showed up fine, so it was definitely this. Bummer, too. I always want what I can't have, especially when it's as cool as this. :-/
Test Subject
#107 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 12:22 AM
I love this!! All those empty parking lots bothered me also so I usually ended up removing them and replacing with more building or parkland. Thank you so much for this.

I noticed an earlier comment about the Mother and Child parking. Here in Maryland, we also have these same spaces which are also for use by pregnant women close to due date in addition to mothers with small children.
Test Subject
#108 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:27 AM
Brilliant idea, thanks!

My Walmart
Could beat up
Your Walmart!
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 12:31 PM
What a great idea!!!! This is the coolest, most original mod I've seen in ages!
Test Subject
#110 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:33 PM
Great! I love this item...
Test Subject
#111 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:09 AM
Default Very cool indeed!
Quote: Originally posted by Diggrdude
Wow!!! Thank you! This could be very cool!

Wow!!! Thank you! This is very, very cool!!! Workes great! Thanks for linking instructions for cars in download folder, a simple task! Adds more realism to my game! Thanks again!

DDude
Test Subject
#112 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 3:15 AM
Thanks!!!!
Can't wait to run it
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#113 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimulatedDork
Hi all. Just thought I'd post a conflict I've had with this fantastic creation. After installing, I tried to place a car in a res. lot and only the CC cars showed up, no Maxis creations.
One thing that comes to mind. Are you using the Driveable Cars without Nightlife feature? I could imagine that my updates to the Maxis cars in this package would stop them showing up in a game that didn't have NightLife. This mod currently requires NL. I hope to make it work with the Driveable Cars without Nightlife but I haven't done it yet.

Cheers
Mog
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#114 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 9:47 AM
That is a nice mod - thank you very much.
Test Subject
#115 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:38 AM
Chalk outline? Okay... All the same good then.

Gosh.
Test Subject
#116 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:05 AM
Very nice job. I have been looking for something like this for a very long time. Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#117 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 12:10 PM
I cant download it
Please me
Thanks
Reply me soon
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#118 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiegoSantosG
I cant download it
Please me
Thanks
Reply me soon
Unfortunately you don't provide very much information to go on there. I am unable to determine what your problem is. May I suggest you read this and if it doesn't help, post some more information here with a description of what is going wrong that stops you from downloading it.

Cheers
Mog
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:47 AM
THIS....IS.....SO.....AWESOME!!! Thank you for the great work. Those empty spaces were just wasted real estate until now.
Test Subject
#120 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 3:41 PM
It's sheer genius Mog. Simple yet so effective in bringing extra realism to the game.
Test Subject
#121 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MogHughson
Unfortunately you don't provide very much information to go on there. I am unable to determine what your problem is. May I suggest you read this and if it doesn't help, post some more information here with a description of what is going wrong that stops you from downloading it.

Cheers
Mog

I don't know what happen. But now i can download it.
Thanks
Test Subject
#122 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:17 PM
Can't believe I didn't notice this download as soon as it came out! I am actually flabbergasted!
Test Subject
#123 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 8:08 AM
This is awesome! (I don't use that word much.)

Quote: Originally posted by MogHughson
It's something used in the UK anyway - don't know if anywhere else. Essentially so that mother's with young children can park near the doors.

I am in Australia and we commonly have something similar in shopping centers. Instead of the child, there is a pram instead.
Test Subject
#124 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 2:21 PM
Default meh
meh meh
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#125 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michael jackson
meh meh
Pardon?
Page 5 of 10