Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#251 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 2:59 AM
Advertisement
Scholar
#252 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 4:04 AM

The temptation of Miranda Capp. (Wouldn't this make an amazing painting?)
When the going gets desperate, the desperate get going. Love Potion's some chance of escape from Miranda's out-of-hand family, hopefully on the arm of a rich man...and Daddy's disapproval only makes it more tempting.
Field Researcher
#253 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:23 PM
I recreated the Alto family from TS3 for my story some time ago but haven't gotten around sharing any pics. So I present thee; the beautiful Vita Alto.

I have to say that I'm pretty proud of the way she turned out, I'm sure she isn't identical but I like her a lot
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 8:50 PM Last edited by Yaoilicious : 5th Nov 2014 at 6:04 AM.
I got a little bored the other day and started messing around in CAS. By the end of it, I had three young women who were just bursting with personality. At first they were solely created as a band that I would feature in one of my stories, but I clumsily fell in love with them.

First we have Sukoji... She's a quiet young woman who really wants to see this band take off. She's got a LTW of making 100k, so she's going to have to strive hard if she ever wants this band to bring in the big money. I don't have official titles for any of them, but she seems to have taken a liking to the keyboard.

Roxyy is the spontaneous one. She's got a magnetic personality and makes friends very easily. Her LTW is to become a Rocl God. Also, it seems that she's got a knack for singing, but it isn't her only musical talent. Like her roommate Aggie, she too can play the guitar.

Aggie is a pretty level-headed girl, but her temper causes her to sometimes rub her roomies the wrong way. Of course they pay it no mind, since they have to rely on each other to make their way to stardom. Aggie is a firm believer in spirituality and enjoys building on broken cars on the side. She can play the guitar, but her skills aren't as sharp as the others.

Sukoji practicing on the keyboard while Roxyy plays hookie from practice and enjoys herself an ice cold beer. It's pretty much all the girls do, since their small trailer lacks so much.
Lab Assistant
#255 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:00 PM
Didn't make any of these sims, both of them were born in game - townie parents too lol. Thanks to a combination of Selzi and Spookymuffin face templates I believe!

Their names are Lexy (redhead) and Belle (Brunette)
Mad Poster
#256 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 4:01 PM

Frieda Beaker and Natasha Casa are both a little shook up after their hostess's grandfather's near-death experience. Natasha abandons the hot tub and wanders around to the front of the house. Frieda trails after her; not sure why.

Or it might be because Frieda heard Natasha talking to her BFF earlier about liking girls. So she brings it up - but Natasha recoils. "Whoa, that as a private conversation! And anyway maybe it's a, you know, phase. Or something."
"You know it doesn't work like that."
"I know I barely know you!"
"Okay, there's that. Maybe we should go back inside? Her grampa's fine now."

But in the middle of dancing Natasha changes her mind. "Well, okay, so I do like girls and you're kind of cute -"
"What? We still barely know each other. What is this cold-and-hot business?"
[
"Well, we can fix the knowing each other part. What's your favorite class?"
"Shop. And science, when we're doing experiments; not so much when we're talking about theory. How about you?"
"Study hall! I got the IT password so I can unlock the internet censor on any of the computers!"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#257 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 9:14 AM
I just started out with Marka93's The Beginning of Pleasantview -neighborhood last night and did a makeover to the Goths and the Crumplebottoms.

This is Prudence, wife of Simon, (future) mother of Cornelia and Agnes.

And here is Gretle, wife of Victor and mother of Gunther and Frida who were born last night ^^
Scholar
#258 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 3:28 AM Last edited by Freefalldreams : 16th Oct 2014 at 5:05 AM.

"Bottom! What's the matter?"
"I've got horrible grades...everyone at school hates me...kids are scared of me...Why do they run away from me when I just want to talk? My teacher thinks my hair's stupid and I should wear it over my ears..." Bottom rubbed her eyes. "I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I'm nothing like Momma. Why did she have to die? She wasn't sposedtodienotever..."
"Bottom, honey, what'd I tell you about running words into each other? Were you talking like that at school?"

"Honey, bad stuff happens. It's the way the world is. I'm sure your mother didn't want to get shot, but she did. And as for everything else...look at the good side, right? It's not like your dad took Cobweb Mab with him, for which we should be glad..."
"Our stepmother would have smothered the child had she half a chance."
"Now see, why can't you talk like that at school?"
"Such words would please them more than slurred sobbing?"
"Well, not the content, but..."
"That will ask some tears in the true performing of it."
"What about me helping with your homework again? Like old times?"

That night, Bottom smirked at the memory as she practised magic at the Sycamore Grove. Old times...hah! When everyone pretended everything was all right. As if...
Mad Poster
#259 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 5:18 AM
[QUOTE=littlejestersims]I just started out with Marka93's The Beginning of Pleasantview -neighborhood last night and did a makeover to the Goths and the Crumplebottoms.
QUOTE]
I'm having a good time with that hood too, but I had to make MarySue's family; I'm just about to the point the "regular" hood was at, with Lilith and Angela teens.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#260 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 6:50 PM

Marsha Bruenig needs to get over this cold, fast, or it'll ruin the graduation party.

Zoe Zimmerman visits Jessie Pilferson's new beauty store, Comb Up and See Me Sometime.

Brittany Parker's first accomplishment as Senior Woman of Tri-Var is to go on academic probation. She's thinking seriously about her legacy, here.

Petra Ottomas paints her boyfriend's portrait. I think you need a deeper crotch curve on those boxers, honey.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#261 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 7:33 PM
Grace ArdenWith her daughter Hannah. She's a single Mom in Pleasantview.
Lab Assistant
#262 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 7:30 AM
This is Lang-Bee Baek. She not a very friendly lady. In fact, most people tend to avoid her like the plague (that is unless she's seeking companionship. Yeah.. this current gen is mostly romance aspiration). She has two triplet brothers, and is the eldest daughter out of a total of eleven children. Despite her age, she also has an adult son named Kirhae whom she is constantly pressuring to share the aspects of his social or love life. For example....

Jackie Petterson is Kirhae's fiance'. She has yet to meet his mother... which can be both a good thing and a phenomenally good thing. Too bad the poor girl is harboring a secret of her own, and I'm sure hers is bound to stir the pot a LOT more than being kept in the dark. Jackie, while female in appearance, is technically a male (his roommate Jason's picture was shared in the Male sims thread). (S)he hasn't been keeping this secret to be malicious, but instead out of fear of losing the only man who has ever fallen for her. Either way, it's probably for the best if she tells him sooner than later. [I think she looks decent for a simmergirl]

Test Subject
#263 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 2:43 PM
Grace Arden After her Make-Over. A tad bit more colorful now
Mad Poster
#264 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 2:51 PM

Sarah Love left her womrat, Mr. Cuddles, behind when she graduated, and Ophelia Nigmos takes over the responsibility for him.

Amanda Ruben gets to know the Pollymorphic the parrot at college.

But then she graduates, into a transition outfit so good she doesn't even feel the need to buy new everyday clothes when she gets back to the neighborhood. That color is excellent on her, and I suddenly feel as if she should have been wearing it her whole life.

Petra Ottomas hangs her picture of her boyfriend Edward Beare doing the hula in the most prominent location in the residence, where everyone can see it the moment they walk in the front door.

Scholar
#265 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 7:16 PM

Hermia Capp in a transitional stage of mourning, trying out what she'd heard about a good meal making everything feel less dire. (She's the best cook among her siblings, which isn't saying much!) It didn't help, and Tybalt made nasty comments about her keeping her purple hair as they ate, making her cry again.

Hermia's cousin Ariel, having marvellous messy fun (for free!) mere seconds before the Social Worker's van pulled up. Whatever you want to say about her background, she's a resourceful kid, and it should help her survive in the dangerous world her generation faces.
Inventor
#266 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 8:41 PM

Liza Scrivens & Shaylen Burton
(background could have been better :S)
Mad Poster
#267 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 3:33 PM

Lifelong best friends, Jovita Hawkins and Naomi Thyme, have a nice chat over supper. Their lives and aspirations are very different, but this doesn't diminish their affection for each other.

Although they are at each other's throats most of the time (due to Guadalupe dating Dove's cousin and another boy at the same time), Guadalupe Newson and Dove Hawkins know they need to make nice in front of the grownups, as their parents are great friends.

Penny Weiss is going to marry Rhett Hart, so she calls an emergency shopping outing and goes into Bigg City with her BFF Mary (Rhett's stepmother), her future sisters-in-law Candy and Goldie, and her daughter Laika. The project doesn't thrill Laika, but when they run into Olivia Ottomas at CJ Peggey's, Laika gloms onto her and feels better.

The wedding has put Rhett's little half-sister, Mary's daughter Rhein, in a tight spot. She had been coping all right with having a baby brother, but now she and Laika have to share a room! And Laika is making no secret of the fact that she wasn't consulted about the move and doesn't approve of it. But Rhein, her mother's daughter down to her toes, walks right up to Penny and gives her a family kiss the moment the ceremony's over and Rhett lets go of his bride.

Lab Assistant
#268 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 4:05 AM
Some makeovers...

Penny Weiss

Sandy Beech

Mary Land

And Kimberly Cordial

Forum Resident
#269 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 5:43 AM
Melissa Pleasant, daughter of Daniel and Mary Sue:

She recently married Beau Broke
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#270 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 8:37 AM
Tiarna and her husband Samuel spent most of Saturday hanging out at the wedding park. You would think she has tons of nice points because she is so friendly and always smiling, but she only has 3. I guess it's because she is outgoing because she seems to be on a mission to befriend the neighbourhood.

there were a few guys there but they must be shy of dancing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#271 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:20 AM
That's my Cara <3
Mad Poster
#272 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 8:59 PM

Since there's a housing shortage in Strangetown, Stella Terrano has moved in with her friend Johnny's sisters while she looks for a job. She's supposed to go into the Consolidated Forces Science Branch, to work with Johnny's uncles, but the security clearance is taking forever.

Much squeeing was heard in the Hart house, as Mary greeted her best friend, soon to be stepdaughter-in-law, Penny. Obviously Mary will be helping with her dress and hair.

Mary's daughter Rhein is all dressed up and making sure the room she's going to share with her niece is all ready for her.

The morning after the wedding, Mary Hart is delighted to make a really big family breakfast for a properly big family.

Field Researcher
#273 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 9:24 PM
Lab Assistant
#274 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 1:35 AM Last edited by lilorchid79 : 25th Nov 2014 at 2:35 PM.
After Rainelle Neengia found herself mysteriously revived in Belladonna Cove, she decided that a change in appearance was in order.

Scholar
#275 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 12:48 AM

Same and DJ seem to be on the way to being a happily married couple someday, despite DJ's lavish tastes and Sam's pretence of dislike for ostentation. Sam proposed shortly after blowing this kiss.

Seeing what Morty and Stella were doing so shocked Alex Teatherton that she had to sit down to process their wanton show of affection. That's right, the Roths easily starteld Alex Teatherton!

Daisy does some self-experimentation, trying the limits of her body. Her body is a useful weapon, after all -- and it might come in handy to know that jumping in a pool can delay the inevitable fate of a vampire in the sun for her.
((I did not tell her to do that! Though it did markedly decrease the rate of water loss...))
Page 11 of 31