Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairytale 9 to 5's

by Phaenoh Posted 29th Nov 2007 at 4:59 AM - Updated 23rd May 2011 at 4:33 PM by Phaenoh

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
Ah, I like your new title much better! I look forward to playing this one, but I just realized that I don't know when that will happen - I rarely have a chance to play the game anymore! In any event I was looking forward to seeing your entry, and was not disappointed!

It was the original title, and after all the positive comments, I wanted to give the project back its true title. I likewise rarely have time to play, though hopefully during winter break (now till Jan 7!!!) I'll find a spare moment for it!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 8:14 PM
I adore this career actually I adore anything to do with fairy tales but I think this career is a definate must have since most of the maxis ones are kinda lame.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:31 AM
Very nice. I want to try this!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:50 PM
i downloaded this job but when my sims go to work, the car pool does not come and the women do not change into work uniform.

do you know why?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 4:34 PM
WOW it is so good this is my first contesist and i just need to take the photos for it lol but yours is brill well down

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xienta84
i downloaded this job but when my sims go to work, the car pool does not come and the women do not change into work uniform.

do you know why?
Not sure about the carpool, but they don't change clothes because that isn't finished. I thought I explained that in my post. No outfits are attached to the career. Do you have any Expansion Packs? I'll try to track down the carpool problem. Not having a car come is a bad thing.

Anyone else having problems?
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 8:24 PM Last edited by Cinderoy : 4th Dec 2007 at 8:27 PM. Reason: And it works great!
This is a great idea! As long as it has clever writing, I'm fine with it! I think it's great!

And it works great for me!
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 8:40 PM
sorry.i did read the whole post. i feel so silly.

i have all the Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 5:47 AM
well xienta84, you seem to be the only one having issues, perhaps you have a mod that conflicts?
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 4:36 AM
yeah that must be it.
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 6:05 PM
I just played it earlier today and the carpool didn't come either and on the days that they don't have to go to work they still get paid the 150 at the starting level.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 8:19 PM
Thanks for reporting back, would you mind testing it with no other CC installed? I just want to be sure its not a hack conflict with like inTeen or something I don't have. I'll track down the problem. Could you also test to see if the car pool comes for other job levels? Bool-proping the newspaper signs you up for any level. It might just be that I screwed up the numbers for that one car. Not sure why the get paid on their day off though, that one might be harder to solve.

If other people could report back with their experience it would greatly help. If you are reporting a problem, please try it again without any other downloads in your game. I'd love to fix this problem (hate handing out faulty product) so help me help you please!
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 7:07 AM
ok. I have tested and i took my downloads folder out and played the game with with no downloads. once again no carpool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 8:29 AM
ok, that tells me that there is something wrong with my career. Thank you very much for helping me, did you try other career levels, or just the first one?
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 1:47 AM
You are welcome. i tryed all of them.
Scholar
#41 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 12:19 AM
This is beyond creative and very unique.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 1:58 AM
love this, cant wait to play it!
Scholar
#43 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 5:47 AM
Super job Phaenoh! You really put a lot of work into this creations. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 9:03 PM Last edited by Sylyna : 21st Dec 2007 at 3:34 AM.
i'm having the same problem as xienta84.
i've had my sim driving to work in there car to make sure they go.

i have all the expansions and stuff packs.
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
ok, that tells me that there is something wrong with my career. Thank you very much for helping me, did you try other career levels, or just the first one?

Just wanted to weigh in-I only tried the first level, but the carpool didn't show up for me. I have Bon Voyage though, so maybe it's a conflict because of the newer EP?

This is such a great idea though and I'll check back-if I can help by trying anything out, let me know! Sorry to add more work for you though!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 4:01 AM
I fixed the carpool problems people, plz redownload. Thx.
Test Subject
#47 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
I fixed the carpool problems people, plz redownload. Thx.

THANK YOU!! Redownloading now
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 12:34 PM
This is really cute, can't wait to play!
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#49 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 6:06 PM
I remove my hat to you

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 6:12 PM
Great Career! Just to let you know though, that the 'Princess and the pea' and 'little miss muffet' dress files are broken.
Page 2 of 5