Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairytale 9 to 5's

by Phaenoh Posted 29th Nov 2007 at 4:59 AM - Updated 23rd May 2011 at 4:33 PM by Phaenoh

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
#76 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 8:58 PM
Thank you VERY MUCH. If you do ever decide to finish it, we would all love you all over again for it. It`d be a shame to waste all that unused research. What you DID do, however, is marvelous by itself!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 2:54 PM
this is soo awesome I can't even say!!! ^_^ totally amazing! I understand why you couldn't get to the end of it, it was such a big project! the idea is still amazing, though, and I'm so glad that you decided to share!!! I can't wait to see it in game! it will be great, I'm sure!!!
thanx a million of times

Annika
#78 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:23 AM
I havent tried it Yet, But I know it will work wonderfuly
Test Subject
#79 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 4:30 PM
cool job I like it, I wanted to make one that is horse themed but I just don't get how to do it could you explain how you did it so I could try and make one too?
Test Subject
#80 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 9:28 PM
I am having issues getting it to work. I'm super eager to use it. Could you help me?
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#81 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 1:41 AM
what isn't working?
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 3:59 AM
I found it again! I had nabbed this before and it got lost somewhere on my machine. Ti's a great idea and I love it.
Test Subject
#83 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 1:30 AM
What a cute thing to do. You're so creative! What's your favorite one that you've done, personally? Good luck on the rest of the work, that's such a huge project to undertake!
Test Subject
#84 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 5:41 AM
Aw, how cute! Can't wait to play it! Thank you!
Test Subject
#85 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 10:09 AM
I ADORE this its excellent I would LOVE it if u felt like finishing it with the custom carpool and outfits ( maybe even the career reward u were thinking of..) But i understand if you cant get it all done... :D
I have tried to make a custom career myself, but i really dont get it! Its a shame because i got all my chance card etc. redy... Oh well
Good job!!

xxxx
Test Subject
#86 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 9:37 PM
this is amazing! well done i could never do something like this. you are very creative!
Test Subject
#87 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 12:52 PM
Very Good career. It has the original story and a reality version! AwEsOmE!

IM THE DEFENDER OF CHEESE! <(^-^)>
Top Secret Researcher
#88 Old 10th May 2010 at 10:06 PM
Really nice! Thanks for this.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 14th May 2010 at 7:07 AM
Awesome. It would have been even awesomer if you had completed your 'vision', But I have burned out on projects many times, so it's perfectly understandable.
Test Subject
#90 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 5:53 PM
great idea. can't wait to try it out :D
thank you ^^
Test Subject
#91 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:23 PM
This is truely awesome . Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 8:25 AM
OMG how cute is this? I can't wait to play it!!
Test Subject
#93 Old 22nd May 2011 at 1:46 PM
Hi Phaenoh,
I tried it out now (haha, downladed it like ages ago) and the career itself works fine. Still I had some issues with the chance cards. They come up all right, but I can't really read them because my game makes them appear in a strange German that sounds like a literal translation from English (you know like a computer would translate word by word). The job describtion itself is English and I'd like the chance cards to be English too, because the German ones make little to no sense. Is there any way to fix this?
I installed my game in German, if that is of any importance. Still English descriptions for jobs or object appear in English, save for the chance cards.

Thank you for your hard work,
Mimiyu
retired moderator
Original Poster
#94 Old 23rd May 2011 at 4:31 PM
Good catch, for some reason there was still a German string translation included. I removed it and it should default back to English now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 4:09 PM
Ah, thank you .
Scholar
#96 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by halcyonsting

"Cinderella is cooking and cleaning and putting up with rude stepsisters while Cinderella's Prince is hanging out in his palace holding balls for young eligible ladies."

I thought it would have been more logical the other way 'round.

*bad me*

*sends self to her room*

BAHAHAHA that is just too funny!!! 0330 here & I needed that giggle thank u!!

to Phaenoh: Thank you soo much for your vision that you have {mostly } brought to share!! This is just brilliant & I can't wait to play in-game!! like so many others before me, I do hope that someday in the future you might have another go at it, but if not this is more than satisfactory!! cheers to you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 5:39 PM
really interesting idea ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 7:16 PM
Lol! Thank you. I'm downloading this for no other reason than because that "Think it through" part makes me laugh. I mean how many times do we read or see these stories and think "Well, if s/he would just use some common sense and (insert logic here)"

Thank you for this new career! Awesome work!
Test Subject
#99 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 7:54 AM
Hi I am new to all of this and I have read all the downloading rules, but I still haven't read where to put a career at. Does it just go in the download file or is there a career file in the game somewhere? Thank you very much. sorry for dumb questions.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#100 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 6:36 PM
Downloads folder
Page 4 of 5