Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#2476 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 2:19 PM
Kayley wanted to ask Chase to go steady with her, but he said no. ????

Advertisement
Instructor
#2477 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 11:37 PM
Titania wanted to play on the couch. Normally I wouldn't fill such a dumb want, but I had nothing else to do with her while I waited for Oberon to be ready for their date.
Field Researcher
#2478 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 9:13 AM
I love the randomness and craziness of TS2.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2479 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 6:07 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#2480 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 3:56 PM

Announcing the arrival of...actually, I've completely forgotten this kid's name. Whoops.

The Newsons had a fun day at the park.

So did the Goodies, in a different way.

Apparently setting time forward three days causes the maid to show up three times in the middle of the night, say there's nothing to clean, and drive off again.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Instructor
#2481 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 5:40 PM
I forgot I had downloaded a few additional face templates months ago.

This is the guy that spawned to be Malcolm Landgraab's butler.

His name is Ethan, and I think they're gonna be friends. Malcolm gave him a $100 tip.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2482 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 10:01 PM
I like Ethan, I don't have those templates but I think I might have to do some Sim Surgery on my Butlers!
Forum Resident
#2483 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 2:38 PM
The college experience:
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Scholar
#2484 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 6:54 PM

Ripp's favourite teacher by far. She seems to actually believe in some of his ideas...
Instructor
#2485 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 5:30 PM
Just saying, if it were me, I'd have broke both ankles about 10 times by now.

Top Secret Researcher
#2486 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 7:02 PM

Faline and Minnow are friends.

The Kim boys enjoy the hot springs.

Snow on the town,

Tommy Ottomas enjoys some hot cocoa.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Instructor
#2487 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 11:32 PM
Lab Assistant
#2488 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 11:51 PM
My sims adopted a baby girl named Ilona (pics of her are as a toddler and as a teen). If I'm right, I think adopted babies in TS2 are created through the genes of 2 random adult townies? Interesting.

She ended up fairly cute... when adopting a sim, you never know if they're going to grow up a distant Ottomas relative.

Top Secret Researcher
#2489 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 5:16 PM
Time to apply for witness protection.

Just another lovely day at the park.

...and at the store.

Yeah, that townie has the right attitude.

Lab Assistant
#2490 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 3:44 AM
My sim Rasmus invited his girlfriend Lili over to hang out, but she walked into the bathroom at the same time he went to take a shower. Well, I think she got an eyeful of more than she meant to, so she awkwardly wandered back out.

I don't know what that face is supposed to mean...

Mad Poster
#2491 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 1:59 PM
random animal pictures. The tiger is a dog. The woman is a dog, pretending to be a tiger. Robots can pee in their sleep..
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#2492 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 11:37 PM
Playing the Shifting Paradymes...
Screenshots
Instructor
#2493 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 1:03 AM
Some pictures from Alexandra O'Mackey and General Buzz Grunt's date. I was playing Alexandra.

It started off normal, with the two of them sitting down for some dinner at the Le Magnifique restaurant in Bluewater Village, the current only eatery in the megahood. There's Mary-Sue Pleasant and Stephen Tinker in the background.

Then Buzz had his wallet stolen.

Some moves were made.

Some kisses were had.

Buzz had his nose flicked by Consort Capp, who looks right pleased with himself.

And they ended the date with Alexandra introducing herself to Benjamin Baldwin, who she has 3 bolts with. Were she a romance sim I'd be open to homewrecking, but nah not for no reason.

Lab Assistant
#2494 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 9:42 PM
This Sim's face without his hat is a nightmare

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2495 Old 17th Mar 2021 at 12:12 AM
I like his hair, but not sure what's going on with the eyebrows.

The manager is such a good salesman!

He gives that added incentive...

Cookie, anyone?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2496 Old 7th Apr 2021 at 10:10 PM
Default Diving for booty
Mad Poster
#2497 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 3:29 PM
LoV15a--tight pants, or a chastity belt?
Things I never noticed before: walking under a spiral stair. A rolled up newspaper. Learning to dance (a CC) --REALLY close. And a kid jumped into a pool before I could finish it...she's uncontrollable. That's how kids get hurt.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#2498 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 12:39 PM
1. Dustin Broke is always attracted to powerful women with the Fortune aspiration! Stop "heart-farting" Mary Sue, Dustin, isn't she your girlfriend's mother?
2. Angela loves smustle dance even when it's... painful for her (ouch!!!)
3. Daniel Pleasant lives on his own after Mary Sue divorced him and he dates all the women around the hood. It seems that he made Bella very happy so she brought him a very expensive statue (in a garbage bag ) after their date!
4. "I've never liked anyone like you before"??? Maxis, we are talking about his daughter here, how creepy is that???
5. I, really, want to know how you do that, Don! You have huge windows in the rest of your house and you managed to look at your driveway (interesting ) through your bathroom's tiny window...
6. Don welcomes Natasha at his house (he'll show her his bed and his hot tub later!) but Sophia Joque seems a little jealous. Sophia you are married and you just had another baby, stay focused (or not! )
7 and 8. Yes, I have all the townies duplicated! Meet Alvin Futa and his... long lost twin brother, they were both on the same lot sharing the same... fashion sense. I think my game is going to explode real soon
Mad Poster
#2499 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yourfriendmichelle
My sims adopted a baby girl named Ilona (pics of her are as a toddler and as a teen). If I'm right, I think adopted babies in TS2 are created through the genes of 2 random adult townies? Interesting.

She ended up fairly cute... when adopting a sim, you never know if they're going to grow up a distant Ottomas relative.

=====
I know this was a while ago; I kept expecting someone to reply...because I believe this is wrong. The adoption "pool" creates babies randomly, not by genetics from any Sim.

Field Researcher
#2500 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
=====
I know this was a while ago; I kept expecting someone to reply...because I believe this is wrong. The adoption "pool" creates babies randomly, not by genetics from any Sim.

No! I learned this from Marticore's video that the baby pool, uniquely, combines townie genetics. Toddlers, children, etc are normally generated like townies, or else are the most recently social worked child, but babies are existing townies' artificial offspring.

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)
Page 100 of 120