Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#2451 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 7:52 PM
Do people do this in real life? Do people take one slice of pizza from opposite ends? I've never done this.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2452 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 10:45 PM
I think that sims teach toddlers how to say their name when teaching them to talk is adorable!

Begs the question of how a 2 year old might pronounce "Rasmus" though.

Instructor
#2453 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yourfriendmichelle

I know some of the more common letters for children to have trouble with are r, s, and l. I had a heck of a time with yellow and blueberry myself. Probably depends where the child is from and if Rasmus were a common name they heard a lot.
If I had to guess, probably just change the r to a w.
Mad Poster
#2454 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yourfriendmichelle

"Wazzi! Wazzi! Wazzi!"
Lab Assistant
#2455 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CASnarl
Probably depends where the child is from and if Rasmus were a common name they heard a lot.

Good point. This is my neighborhood Fellbridge, which I based on the quirky rural-suburban part of the U.S. where I grew up. I don't remember ever meeting a Rasmus there, so... *shrug* Good luck, kid!
Instructor
#2456 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 5:17 PM Last edited by CASnarl : 12th Feb 2021 at 5:41 PM.
Lilith Pleasant had a want to meet someone new, and Julian Cooke happened to be walking past at that exact moment.
What I'm less sure about is why she thought it was a good idea to toss football with somebody she just met. That's probably one of the last things that'd cross my mind - to play catch with essentially a complete stranger.

Lilith also sort of strikes me as the sort of girl who thinks stranger danger is a joke, though.

EDIT: Now he's in the house chatting up Angela about trains. stranger danger

No, I'm sure Julian's a good dude.
Top Secret Researcher
#2457 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 2:05 AM
What's wrong, Israel? You didn't get enough knowledge from the vending machine?

If you're not paying attention, are you still a witness?

I see the landlord having a conversation with... the trash chute?

"Hey Cody, how you doin'?"
"...don't ever talk to me again."

Mad Poster
#2458 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lfria
Poor Teffany Maegor's having a rough time as a single parent of quadruplets

Nice Medieval stuffs; from Plumbob?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#2459 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 4:38 PM
Nervous Subject playing sims. I imagine he's creating a girlfriend for himself since he's a family asp who wants to flirt with someone, but I don't think Loki & Circe would let him go to a community lot to meet someone and he hasn't met an adult woman on chat yet, only Hermia Capp, who as a teen is too young for him at this point in time.
Instructor
#2460 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 6:54 PM
Trying to have Vidcund "Summon Aliens" and it doesn't appear to be working, although Polli 9 just started walking on to the lot. So I've technically summoned an alien, just not in the way I want
Forum Resident
#2461 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Nice Medieval stuffs; from Plumbob?

Yes! From PBK. Love that place <3

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Mad Poster
#2462 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 7:34 PM
I got two pictures of my BACC town today at the end of my session.I failed to notice the taskbar showing when taking the first picture.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2463 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 9:44 PM
The androids in my town are self aware and self replicating!

Nooo, Alvin died! He is a sim my daughter made over a decade ago; he's been in my game since then but has died of old age.

Town is looking sombre and brooding!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2464 Old 17th Feb 2021 at 4:56 PM
Speaking of androids/robots: I created a hood just to try out all the really alien and robot Sims I could find. I made a couple of "dog" Sims (& their canid friends) had fun changing their personalities and interests.
Here's Boy Dog (the SIM); he likes playing ball, digging, naps, and chasing bitches. Hay! He's a dog, and a Good Boy! His mate is a Good GIrl; she likes walks, rolling in flowers and sniffing dogs.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#2465 Old 17th Feb 2021 at 5:54 PM
This just happened randomly during a community lot visit.

I love how Goopy GilsCarbo (sp?) is front and centre. The Shifting Paradymes have competition now... not like I've played them yet
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Mad Poster
#2466 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 5:54 AM
Geeky Goopy, so NOT hot! And here is a picture that belongs in the "caption" thread...
Screenshots

Instructor
#2467 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 11:15 AM Last edited by AnMal : 19th Feb 2021 at 11:37 AM.
Aaaaw, don't be so harsh on Goopy, Grammapat! I have had plenty of sim ladies who just couldn't resist him - and sim men too.The Plaid Cowboys would have been the band for them.

Meanwhile in Belladonna Cove, the Atrociously Evil Witch Frances McCullough can't wait til Winterfest. Her love interest BlairSeavey doesn't know what he thinks about her outfit.

And two pictures from my Swatford nose hunt. This is formertly-mouthless-Vida's wedding with cowboyboot-nose-Ryan Wheeler. They're a really sweet couple, do a lot of cute things together, and parent their little toddler beautifully - but you would never have guessed that from the expression Ryan made when I told them to get married.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2468 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 12:05 PM
The alien and the tiger...
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2469 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnMal
Meanwhile in Belladonna Cove, the Atrociously Evil Witch Frances McCullough can't wait til Winterfest. Her love interest BlairSeavey doesn't know what he thinks about her outfit.

An odd coven, celebrating Winterfest instead of Yule, in the worship of Santa Claus.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2470 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 7:23 PM
Random pictures from my neighbourhood today:

Instructor
#2471 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 1:18 AM
The random CAS kid I had to work with to click through all my new hairs so that they didn't take forever to load at a mirror

The bright red hair, purple shirt, and green pants is a choice. But he's probably like 10 so I guess it's fine.
Instructor
#2472 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 5:27 AM
It was Ajay Loner's turn in the rotations today. I decided to let him control himself to see what he'd get up to on his day off.

He harvested his money tree.

Something scared him on the tv. (a pet store commercial)

His conversation with Malcolm Landgraab bored him so much he let go of the phone.

He made grilled cheese 'cause he's a secondary grilled cheese asp.

He cleaned the counter.

And then he went to bed, and then went to work. And that was 24 hours, so I'm off to the Singles house.
Instructor
#2473 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 1:19 AM

In respectful memory of Sven Fianna, butler and friend of the Beak family

This sim passed away today in what I can only describe as spontaneous combustion - one moment he was fine, handing a bottle to a hungry toddler, the next he was burning up without a sign of fire anywhere else. The firefighters couldn't save him as he was standing in just the wrong spot at the top of the spiral stairs. I must really be going old and sappy, because I feel somehow cruel posting this picture I took of him earlier the same sim day, but I decided it could actually be a tribute to his memory. In the picture, he had tried to feed the toddler but been stopped by the dog walking past the foot of spiral stairs at the wrong moment. He proceeded to take the bottle outdoors, change into his swimming gear and swim over the pool with the bottle, to get to the toddler from the outside. When the dog blocked his passage at the pool ladder too, he got up and tried to walk on water. This may be glitches in the code or whatever, but I choose to see it as his sense of duty and his wish to take proper care of the toddler. Sven Fianna, you were a good friend to the Beaks, a fine butler and a fine sim. Rest in peace!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2474 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 1:40 AM
Can you guess the neighbourhood? :P
Lab Assistant
#2475 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 5:41 AM Last edited by yourfriendmichelle : 23rd Feb 2021 at 6:02 AM.
Been playing my neighborhood Fellbridge, here's Blažena Nezvestná (Madarak) and Szandra Madarak post-hitch. (Somehow every sim I play ends up bi ...)

Blažena divorced her husband Dalimil and moved into the local motel, then decided to befriend Szandra after having gotten off on the wrong foot awhile back. They somehow hit it off, Blaža hit her with a surprise engagement and they had a quick union ceremony mostly because she wanted to get rid of her married surname. Then I moved them into one of the coveted 2-story homes and furnished a little. Kinda love it :lovestruc

Page 99 of 120