Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Call Anytime + Relationship Mod v11

by scumbumbo Posted 20th Sep 2014 at 2:19 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2019 at 6:27 AM by scumbumbo : Updated to v11 for Get Famous game patch

268 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 187 Feedback Posts, 80 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 3:18 AM
Hi,
I would like to know if I can use your mod with ShimrodLessMusicalChairsNoGroupChat?
Deceased
Original Poster
#77 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mellowyellow09
Hi,
I would like to know if I can use your mod with ShimrodLessMusicalChairsNoGroupChat?

Sure, you don't need my permission to use other people's mods with mine.

Oh, and there's no conflicts with that mod, so it's safe to do so.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Checked the latest (Feb 3, 2015) update and there is still no real need to patch the earlier change mentioned above on Jan 17. I'll leave it go so people don't have to upgrade this mod.

I'm noticing now that when I invite someone to out to a community lot or call them after hours, it's telling me that their sleeping when you clearly know they're not, and in the past I could travel with or invite Sims out 3am if I wanted and they would be available and show up. Would this mod have anything to do with that aspect? By this not working anymore, does this mod need to be updated again?
Deceased
Original Poster
#79 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 4:01 PM Last edited by scumbumbo : 7th Feb 2015 at 7:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by eternal0572
I'm noticing now that when I invite someone to out to a community lot or call them after hours, it's telling me that their sleeping when you clearly know they're not, and in the past I could travel with or invite Sims out 3am if I wanted and they would be available and show up. Would this mod have anything to do with that aspect? By this not working anymore, does this mod need to be updated again?

I haven't noticed the mod being broken, but I'll give it a thorough testing to see if something changed behind the scenes that I didn't notice when I first checked the compatibility. Should have a chance sometime this weekend.

EDIT: OK, I looked into this and it turns out that the "Travel With" selection was never even part of the mod before. Not sure why I didn't include it and you're the first person to have brought it up! I've updated the mod to version 4 to include allowing Travel With at any hour.
Field Researcher
#80 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 8:02 AM
I haven't noticed the mod being broken, but I'll give it a thorough testing to see if something changed behind the scenes that I didn't notice when I first checked the compatibility. Should have a chance sometime this weekend.

EDIT: OK, I looked into this and it turns out that the "Travel With" selection was never even part of the mod before. Not sure why I didn't include it and you're the first person to have brought it up! I've updated the mod to version 4 to include allowing Travel With at any hour.

Thanks so much Scumbumbo, working great now! I've noticed with each patch released, it exposes things about other mods that you never previously noticed was a problem!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 5:09 AM
Many thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 1:50 AM
:D
Test Subject
#83 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 9:55 PM
Head's up - I'm pretty sure this mod conflicts with the March 26 patch. With it, my sims are unable to call people.
Test Subject
#84 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mia114
Head's up - I'm pretty sure this mod conflicts with the March 26 patch. With it, my sims are unable to call people.

Yes, me too.
Deceased
Original Poster
#85 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 4:15 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 27th Mar 2015 at 5:15 AM.
THIS MOD IS KNOWN TO BE INCOMPATIBLE with the latest (March 26, 2015) game patch

Uploading version 5 of the mod now which is fixed for the latest game patch.
Test Subject
#86 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:03 PM
v5 works for me,thank you very much for quick update.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#87 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:17 PM
Thanks for the quick update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:23 PM
Best Mod (>u.u)>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 10:52 PM
Certainly this is more realistic to be get in touch with friends :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 11:07 PM
thanks for updating
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 5:54 PM
Will this need updating again for GTW since the phone has changed?
Test Subject
#92 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 8:48 PM
I think the mod need a update because its giving me a error that doesn't let me use the phone to invite somebody at home!, and Since I eliminated the mod everything goes back to normal, I miss this mod , is so helpful, I hope see the update soon
Thanks
Test Subject
#93 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 11:04 PM
Mod makes phone un useable in GBW. plz update.
Deceased
Original Poster
#94 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by farhan71
Mod makes phone un useable in GBW. plz update.

@Diannys17x @farhan71 -- Make you sure you've updated the mod and deleted the old version - there were changes with the March 26th patch that required an update.

Which flavor of the mod are you using? I use the gain+lose and can confirm that's working fine with the latest patch and GTW. All the XML checks out as valid, but perhaps I made an error somewhere. I can test out the specific version you're using if you're still having problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:42 PM
thanks so much!!! amazing!! xx
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 8:34 PM
Yes! Just last night I was complaining how my Sim's side dude was "asleep" and couldn't pick her up. This should fix that.
Test Subject
#97 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 9:37 PM
read this :P
-.- hmm...can you add a mod for the sims 4 called no automatic end calls so you can chat for life on your phone! it will be cool!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#98 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 10:44 PM
Seems the patch stopped working after the April patch. My Sims are calling someone as early as 11pm and getting the 'I'm sleeping" message!
Deceased
Original Poster
#99 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eternal0572
Seems the patch stopped working after the April patch. My Sims are calling someone as early as 11pm and getting the 'I'm sleeping" message!

Make sure you've updated to version 5 and removed any old versions. I'm sure EA will break it again soon, but it should be working with the latest patch.
Test Subject
#100 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 3:38 AM
Make sure you've updated to version 5 and removed any old versions. I'm sure EA will break it again soon, but it should be working with the latest patch.

Where can I find the v4 versions? I'm running the Feb 02 patch.

Thanks in advance.
Page 4 of 11