Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Obsolete: Fridge Stores All Harvests

by egureh Posted 28th Oct 2014 at 12:32 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2018 at 4:33 PM by egureh

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:37 AM
Please update to add herbs from new Outdoor Retreat pack, thx in advance.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zemira
Please update to add herbs from new Outdoor Retreat pack, thx in advance.

As you wish.
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 4:00 AM
Thanks again...don't have to carry toxic herbs around any more
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 10:48 PM
Thank you so much for directing me here! This is going to be a huge help!
THANKS POST
#30 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 11:58 AM
I'd just noticed how this was bugging me yesterday and now I found this mod xD Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 7:36 PM
Downloaded this mod in hopes of not having to carry a million items anymore. However, it broke appliances in my game. I would tell a sim to cook food, get charged money for the cooking costs but the sim wouldn't gain the action in their action queue, wouldn't move or use fridges and stoves. The only option that still worked was the quick meal, but it was also bugged because the sim would do the fridge door opening animation right there and then when directed, even if he/she was 5 rooms away.

Had to delete the mod.
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 12:54 AM
Thank you so much. Although I still can't store flowers in the fridge, I can store Outdoor Retreats herbs and potions. Also I like the box where i can store my insects. I'd still like to store flowers.. so I you could fix that for us, that would be great !
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 3:42 AM
Are the flowers included in this mod or not? I can store all of the OR plants in the fridge, but I can't add the base game flowers?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PsychoSim99
Are the flowers included in this mod or not? I can store all of the OR plants in the fridge, but I can't add the base game flowers?

You should use both BASE version and GP01 version if you have both of them.
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 10:35 AM
I did that after posting. I could have sworn it said one or the other and not both. So didn't do both and me reading it wrong. Gotta love them spouts of insomnia. Makes even the simplest things difficult...lol
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ju1ka
Downloaded this mod in hopes of not having to carry a million items anymore. However, it broke appliances in my game. I would tell a sim to cook food, get charged money for the cooking costs but the sim wouldn't gain the action in their action queue, wouldn't move or use fridges and stoves. The only option that still worked was the quick meal, but it was also bugged because the sim would do the fridge door opening animation right there and then when directed, even if he/she was 5 rooms away.

Had to delete the mod.

This is a bug in the base game that can be fixed by repairing the game in Origin.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 1:47 PM
Hello this is a good idea but i have been everywhere and also have the Outdoors pkg but can not find the death flower, the bird of paradise, or the other one i keep getting the same things thank you for your help, lee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 12:23 PM
Thank You Thankyou Thankyou I've Been Searching For This For Litterally A Little Over 12 Hours Now I Love You So Much For Making This Thankyou! <3 <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 9:25 PM
Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 3:41 PM
I had a problem with not being able to plant flowers like lily, snapdragon, daisy, bluebells and after testing my plant/garden mods THIS mod was the issue. I can plant any flower on lot now, but don't use mod. Tested with only this mod in game and still had same problem of not being able to plant flowers.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:42 AM
Default Update
Yes, March 25 update ruined this mod! Ugh. I am hoping the mod gets an update too...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 3:37 AM
Thanks for the update. I missed this mod so much.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Antira
I haven't updated my game yet to the latest patch (1.4.83.1010), I am playing outdoors expansion pack off-line. At first run of this mod my sims loose a lion share of their inventory, my author-to-be sim even looses most of his not-yet published books! One stays in inventory out of seven unpublished books, produce are mostly gone, except basil and parsley. Rocks disappear too. I have cleaned one of my sim's inventory off harvestables, and tried the mod again -- the issue doesn't occur with pre-cleaned inventories. Just a heads-up, maybe it's worth looking into. Thank you for your mods!

Yes, that's why I said VERSION 1.5.139 AT LEAST. Thanks for your feedback!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 1:26 AM
Uh oh! Forgive me! Don't know what is wrong with me! I thought that I was trying an old version of the mod out, but I have re-downloaded the updated version, which naturally is wrong for my setup. I'm so sorry! I will use this mod once I update.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#45 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:17 AM
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the GP add on from today made it so that my sims could not cook food. They were only able to take a quick meal from the fridge and from anywhere in the house. I took out the GP add on and it works again. I don't think I have any other fridge mods. Sorry to be a bother!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by megglass87
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the GP add on from today made it so that my sims could not cook food. They were only able to take a quick meal from the fridge and from anywhere in the house. I took out the GP add on and it works again. I don't think I have any other fridge mods. Sorry to be a bother!

I'm sure this issue is not caused by my mod.
It's pretty common after game got updated and you resume playing previously saved game record.
Save and reload the game again, then everything would be fine.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 9:41 PM
Thanks for the update! You're my hero!
Test Subject
#48 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
I'm sure this issue is not caused by my mod.
It's pretty common after game got updated and you resume playing previously saved game record.
Save and reload the game again, then everything would be fine.

I was actually coming back to say that I came across that information while I was browsing the forums today! Sorry for the trouble - I didn't know it was a base game problem and I just thought "fridge mod->problem with fridge". Thanks for making the game better.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 9:32 AM
Thanks for this! :) Youre absolutely right about the need for a chest or crate to store our stuff in. I hope someone will create this in near future. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#50 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 2:44 AM
Hoping for an update for the 3 new plants from GTW.
Page 2 of 5