Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 8:14 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 21st Jan 2022 at 11:53 PM.
Default WCIF 3t2 Supernatural Appliances by Admiralaelis (GOS) (Downloaded Shasta's version instead of)
Good evening everybody.

First of all, all my best wishes for 2022 to everybody who will read this wcif and to your relatives.

I am searching for this kitchen appliances, a 3t2 conversion from Supernatural EP, converted by Admiralaelis at GOS and gifted to Vuokkosims in 2013. The link given is broken.

[IMG][/IMG]
I know Shasta converted them but I am not sure if the appliances converted by our International Yeti are functional because they mentionned the set as "deco", so I am doubting. If somebody has this set please don't hesistate to confirm me or not.I have plenty of their conversions and it doesn't bother me to get them too.

Thank you very very much the forum !

Happy Simming.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 9:42 PM
I would assume that "deco" refers to the style of the appliances (art deco) and that nobody uploaded decorative refrigerators.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 10:52 PM
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 12:15 AM
Hello, sorry for the confusion, @omglo is correct! Deco is short for Art Deco, the style - the appliances are functional :B

@HugeLunatic, the GoS post is here, I think the previews and download links only stopped working recently :/
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 11:52 PM
to @omglo : Thank you for the help !

Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Do you have the link to the post on GoS? And did you check later comments to see if anyone else had uplaoded it?

@HugeLunatic: Hello. Sure, many times even and with care. The link which the download is on a site which is broken.

Quote: Originally posted by shastakiss
Hello, sorry for the confusion, @omglo is correct! Deco is short for Art Deco, the style - the appliances are functional :B

@HugeLunatic, the GoS post is here, I think the previews and download links only stopped working recently :/

@shastakiss :Thank you my yeti for answering me. I was doubting because English is not my native language and I am far not to be fluent in (it is quite unfortunate to be unilingual). So that's why I asked my confusion. In my mind, deco means decorative and not "art deco". So I will download your version instead of. I have plenty of yours already.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.