Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 7:04 PM
::Hyperventilates:: Holy crap.. I'm so excited now! >.< Why did i look at those pictures?! Now i really want it! lol..

I can't wait to tell my sister!! XD Eeee!

I guess we'll be taking off our default skins, too.. With all the sunburn and everything. *^^*
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nekochanpurr
::Hyperventilates:: Holy crap.. I'm so excited now! >.< Why did i look at those pictures?! Now i really want it! lol..

I can't wait to tell my sister!! XD Eeee!

I guess we'll be taking off our default skins, too.. With all the sunburn and everything. *^^*

Yeah :S At least, they say that there will not be incompatibilities with custom objects with the snow... now with the tan (Is it Sunburn in American English?!) I believe that there will be incompatibilities

EDIT: Whahaha!!

In Brazil the game is rated +16 years old :S !?!?!

Does the game bring more ''mature'' content - To make the Summer even more hot-, or its just the typical Brazilian abuses? (In rating, etc.) I remember that Pets, Night-life and the Base game where +12 in Brazil. The others, I don't remember.

PS: And no, this isn't the Portuguese version, its the Brazilian one... for some strange reason, in Portugal it's named of ''Disco de Expansão'' and in Brazil ''Pacote de expansão'' stupid thing, because both means the same, and both are write in Portuguese (indeed)
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 7:53 PM
One of the things I'm most excited to see is the ice skating. I used to love Shaklin's ice skating rink for the original sims game. More careers and the possibility of having self sufficient families living on the food they've grown themselves are also things I've been hoping for. :clap
Forum Resident
#29 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 7:57 PM
OMG seriously this looks like the best ep ever (excuse my excitedness)! my husband is gonna be so mad at me! lol...

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 8:09 PM
http://www.edenstyle.it/espansioni_season_speciale.htm

Just visit this site, images and lots of images about many things of the game.

2 random points:

The game will came with a standard neighbourhood, just like Pleasantview or Strangetown.

The ''creature'' of the game will be the ''Human-Flower''

There are photos of it in that site, and many more things.

It's in Italian, but If you need to, I'll translate it in the next Monday, because I'm going to Sierra Nevada, I don't have the PC in Spain lol

Edit: You can also give a look to:

http://www.simfantastic2.com/sepreview.htm

But it hasn't many things like that Italian site has. But it's in English.
#31 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 8:45 PM
When I first saw the teaser for "In season", I was not very excited. After these pictures, I'm like bursting with joy! Seasons, snow, PLANTS!!, fish!!, plant-people!! and it's mind blowing how awesome this seems. I think that this will make up for the disappointment of pets...for sure.

I skipped pets but I'm sooo buying this one. :D

Thanks for the links! :D:D
Field Researcher
#32 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mirei
When I first saw the teaser for "In season", I was not very excited. After these pictures, I'm like bursting with joy! Seasons, snow, PLANTS!!, fish!!, plant-people!! and it's mind blowing how awesome this seems. I think that this will make up for the disappointment of pets...for sure.

I skipped pets but I'm sooo buying this one. :D

Thanks for the links! :D:D

Ditto here! The English link said it's out "as usual, Feb. 27" which is only three-ish months away. Yay! I really like how maxis handles the seasons for single lots, their neighbors, and the neighborhood as a whole.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
#33 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 8:55 PM
OH SO EXCITED!!! I think it sounds cool too that you can change hair for each outfit! Oh I really cant wait for this EP! Hee hee the trees catch fire because of lightning... is that bad I find that funny? :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 8:59 PM
I know there's a layer in the pic saying to don't redistribute... but I hope there isn't any problem posting here the pic of the Human-Plant
http://www.edenstyle.it/extra/seaso...enSeason027.jpg
(Click in the hotlink... or we'll end with the bandwidth of that site)

I'm really liking this EP, at least, the details and images!
Inventor
#35 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:06 PM
I'm so loving this EP! It looks alot better done then some of the other EPs *cough*pets*cough*
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:06 PM
This looks so amazing! And the penguin is adorable. ^__^
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:07 PM
SO freaking cool!! wow... i wasn't even this excited before pets came out. thanks so much for sharing those, they made my day! :D

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Field Researcher
#38 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:09 PM
Wow, that looks great. I'm in love with those country style items.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:24 PM
can't wait to get this, i'm so excited, i wanna ice skate!!!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 11:59 PM
#41 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 12:09 AM
I'm actually impressed with this EP. :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 12:40 AM
Holy moly, this is impressive.

I hope it's not the last expansion or something. It would just be bittersweet if this is the grand finale.

I really like the look of fishing and the different depths of snow.
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 12:42 AM
This looks really nice! It looks really promising maybe even the best EP to date. I'm definately buying this EP!

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Alchemist
#44 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mokado
EDIT: Whahaha!!

In Brazil the game is rated +16 years old :S !?!?!

I find these ratings so funny. Here the rating for all sims games is 7 years old . 9 years difference!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Banned
#45 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 2:46 AM
Oh my gosh, this looks like the best expansion pack EVER!
I am defenetly getting this one!
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 3:39 AM
Amazing.

Definately looks like it will be the best EP ever... Very detailed, which is what I LOVE... plus it's WEATHER! Which I'm obsessed with (only second to music.)

They must have worked on this a lot... I mean the snow actually accumulates on objects? Wow.

I shall forgive them for the lackluster EPs before this now... I'm so excited for this EP... Three months seems way too long. (I know it still has bugs... but I'm spazzing out here! lol)
#47 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 3:44 AM
Yeah I'm definatly getting it I just hope there isnt a billion bugs! (the glitches not the ones in game the ones that crawl and fly and stuff )
Instructor
#48 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 5:10 AM
OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! I can't wait for this one!!! The round pools look sweet! And then there's the new kitchen and bathroom sets! We may have to dump our victorian sets for those rooms and wait for these new ones! Oh, and btw, this ep won't be the last one. Someone on Komosims said that she had a friend who found 10 slots for the ep's to, so this only makes five. FIVE more!!!! Yaaaaa!!!! Anyway, loved seeing the screenies, and can't help but wonder what the other items in that "country" set will be... The IGM looks cool... Oh, gosh. I could ramble all day about this! I'm sooo excited!!!

Ciao,
~M~
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 10:47 AM
Well they did say there would be 7 EP's with the sims 2 just like the sims 1 so we have like 2 more to go and i love this one...This will make another added to my collection lol

Georgia "..I Couldnt Stop Her..That Was My Sin..And This In MY Punishment"
#50 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 11:22 AM
Wow! You see when it snows, the entire neighbourhood is misted and snowing too!!!!!!!! AH I am so excited now this is fantastic! :D
Page 2 of 3