Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chamber Pot and Bowl Sink

by sunni9676 Posted 15th Mar 2011 at 6:49 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2011 at 10:15 PM by sunni9676 : Updated to fix minor glitch in Chamber Pot

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#26 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 12:00 PM
NO WAY! :o

This is awesome!
Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 9:47 AM
Love these! Always makes me smile when a sim uses!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 15th May 2011 at 11:16 PM
Gorgeous! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 4:15 AM
Wow this is incredible
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 6:32 PM
This is fabulous! I really want it to work in my game but it keeps crashing. And I have everything up to Bon Voyage, so I don't know what's going on. Are there any known conflicts?
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 9:04 PM
So I perused my downloads folder and finally found the conflicts. On my machine at least, it looks like these objects can't be used with these two custom careers:

http://wwwb.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=418189
http://wwwb.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=410091

I loved having both of these careers in my game, but for now I choose this chamber pot! Thanks for this awesome and long overdue creation!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 1:11 PM
I have absolutely no idea how an object can conflict with a custom career. In any case this is cloned off the Castaway Toilet Bush...do you recall if you also have that in your game too and if it was causing any conflict with the careers?

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 8:29 PM
Great work, thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 7:16 PM
This is AWESOME! So, what are the other victorian stuff around the house?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 3:24 PM
is it wrong if i laugh at my sims when they use it XD
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 9:51 PM
There seems to be a glitch with the toddler chamber pot. when placed on a lot, the item causes a "freeze time" kind of reaction. The clock and all my sims freeze but I can still move the screen around and click on things as if I had hit the pause button. Once the toddler chamber pot is deleted time starts again. I have not had this issue with the adult version or the sink and I haven't tried the child version. Its not a big deal for me but I though you might want to know.
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittcat92
There seems to be a glitch with the toddler chamber pot. when placed on a lot, the item causes a "freeze time" kind of reaction. The clock and all my sims freeze but I can still move the screen around and click on things as if I had hit the pause button. Once the toddler chamber pot is deleted time starts again. I have not had this issue with the adult version or the sink and I haven't tried the child version. Its not a big deal for me but I though you might want to know.

Glitch confirmed in game with EPs up to Bon Voyage, plus two stuff packs (GLS and FFS) on a Mac.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#38 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 3:54 PM
This is wonderful! Fits in medieval, cast-away, victorian and fantasy hoods and is so much better than the easy fix (wood-textured recolor of something modern). Since I haven't yet moved beyond recolors myself I'm very grateful you came up with this. Like a lot of players I just wince everytime my victorian Sims have to use an obviously modern object. (No, I have no other problems, why? )
Thanks very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 5:49 AM
Finally!!! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#40 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 11:32 PM
Love you Sunni...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#41 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 8:22 PM
Thanks for everything Sunni. You live for ever in many games.
Page 2 of 2