Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Mandarin Style" - Top for Females (Teen to Adult)

by Elexis Posted 11th Jun 2011 at 11:02 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2012 at 9:13 PM by Elexis

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 10:55 PM
I love these tops im having one of my female sims wearing the red and black one as here every day top thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 11:11 PM
Thanks Elexis!

I have a question, I was hoping to recreate a close replica of your girl that is wearing red and black in the photos (for a vampire sim). Might I ask what lower outfit part she is using?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 12:25 PM
Absolutely beautiful, thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 2:14 AM
Though you haven't started creating many Sims 3 clothing, you have already become one of my favorite clothes creator! Your design don't look too simple, and at the same time it has an original, good quality mesh! Thank you!

I'd like to say, however, that I'll have to check it out for teens more closely in-game since I'm noticing a small issue here, which is also present with that other dress you made (the heavily edited cute, frill dress). It seems that the torso area (not the arms/shoulders. Just the torso/chest) use the same mesh as adult females, so it gives teens quite some big breasts compared to how they should normally look, say, in swimsuit. Have you noticed that?
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mur4s4me
Though you haven't started creating many Sims 3 clothing, you have already become one of my favorite clothes creator! Your design don't look too simple, and at the same time it has an original, good quality mesh! Thank you!

I'd like to say, however, that I'll have to check it out for teens more closely in-game since I'm noticing a small issue here, which is also present with that other dress you made (the heavily edited cute, frill dress). It seems that the torso area (not the arms/shoulders. Just the torso/chest) use the same mesh as adult females, so it gives teens quite some big breasts compared to how they should normally look, say, in swimsuit. Have you noticed that?

Yeah, I noticed that and it was intentional, since a corset is supposed to make anyone look more sexy than any other outfit. Maybe some people don't like it that much, but I do, so sorry if anyone thinks it's too much I'll try making other clothing less vulgar in the future I just thought teens looked a bit too "flat" in game

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
Yeah, I noticed that and it was intentional, since a corset is supposed to make anyone look more sexy than any other outfit. Maybe some people don't like it that much, but I do, so sorry if anyone thinks it's too much I'll try making other clothing less vulgar in the future I just thought teens looked a bit too "flat" in game

Oh it's not about vulgar and such. Besides, it's possible to make breasts bigger with the sliders anyway. The thing is how the size difference between the dress and, say, swimsuit looks a bit exaggerated. I don't mind the size itself but the gap in size between one another when changing clothes. I think it's better if you do make them look larger with the corset, but a bit less than how it is right now. What do you think? (this is for future projects of course)
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mur4s4me
Oh it's not about vulgar and such. Besides, it's possible to make breasts bigger with the sliders anyway. The thing is how the size difference between the dress and, say, swimsuit looks a bit exaggerated. I don't mind the size itself but the gap in size between one another when changing clothes. I think it's better if you do make them look larger with the corset, but a bit less than how it is right now. What do you think? (this is for future projects of course)

I know what you mean Yep, in the future I will try to make clothing with EA-matching breast size

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 3:27 PM
Awesome!! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:01 PM
I love this! Downloading right away
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 1:46 AM
Totally cute, I love it! Thanks bunches!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 11:15 AM
This is beautifully done, but I wondered if you'd consider releasing a version that was Everyday and Formal only? It is lovely, I just don't want to see random townies swimming while wearing it.
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pepperminttea
This is beautifully done, but I wondered if you'd consider releasing a version that was Everyday and Formal only? It is lovely, I just don't want to see random townies swimming while wearing it.

This item is not valid for random, so you won't see any townies swimming in it

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 8:03 AM
I agree, this really does look professional! I have to say that I really appreciate your dedication to making non-photoskinned clothing, and I feel that it really paid off! Excellent job!
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#39 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
This item is not valid for random, so you won't see any townies swimming in it
Still, it unnecessarily clutters up the catalog as this isn't really something you'd use as swimwear or sleepwear. Could you at least add a variant that only shows in everyday and formal?

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 9:56 PM
cool!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#41 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 9:24 AM
This is just perfect for a sim of mine! I don't know how I missed it for so long.

Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 1:47 PM
Hey, just a little something for you:

Her name is Oraania Praadeccalla, She's the insane mother of one of new pet sims, but she's fast becoming a favourite of mine (probably because I haven't played an insane sim for a while now and her antics are cute).

The top is a wonderful part of her Everyday outfit. It's coloured in a mottled metal pattern for the black, white and gold, and a rusty metal pattern for the red.
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 12:44 AM
Thank you for this creation, this is HOW YOU ACTUALLY MAKE CUSTOM CLOTHING!

Not just 2D photoskinned crap that doesn't fit in the game's art style at all.

Your really talented and your work is fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 4:35 PM
It's cute, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 12:01 PM
Beautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 1:58 AM
Very nice design!

Can you make a version without the corsett please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 12:13 PM
Wow! They're gorgeous!! Thanks a bunch for sharing !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 8:35 PM
very nice jacket.....but can I have the model "green" and "gold" please?
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 9:23 PM
These are really amazing, very well done!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 11:50 AM
These are beautiful and thank you for sharing!
Page 2 of 4