Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#626 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 8:19 PM
Default Another one :)
Update: Florentina's now available for download. I started this girl today by creating her from genetics and then modifying her in Bodyshop. Her name's Maria. At first I planned for her to be Spanish but then I noticed she was developing something of a Greek nose. I like her but I think her eyes might need to be made a little bit smaller.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#627 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 11:07 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 5th Aug 2020 at 2:00 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar check
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Update: Florentina's now available for download. I started this girl today by creating her from genetics and then modifying her in Bodyshop. Her name's Maria. At first I planned for her to be Spanish but then I noticed she was developing something of a Greek nose. I like her but I think her eyes might need to be made a little bit smaller.

Beautiful girl, partly agree with you about her eyes, I think its global size looks pretty well, but I'd edit their width just a bit, otherwise she looks great.

Well my friend as I told you, I reinstalled TS2 (base game only) after 8 years without playing any sims game, I publicly can blame you for it, because seeing your gorgeous female sims and wishing to play with them a bit, I got encouraged to play it again, hence here is a small tribute to your work.

First of all, he're 3 of your girls wearing their everyday clothing, from left to right: Helene Leventis, Connie Hall, Connie's twin sister Annie, (same Connie's facial geometry but with different content) and Charlotte Hudson, sorry I changed some hairs for someones I love.

They also looks great with their formal outfits.

And the unavoidable bikini shot.

Thank you so much for sharing those beautiful sims and for encouraging me to run TS2 again after that so long time.

And well, here is my "Harem" in their workout clothes.
Not my angels, but they were a start point for them, on the left is Delia based on Warlokk's Xhires Rio Bodyshape, Next is Hikki based on Fitchick, then is Alex, based in Warlokk's Xhires Fashion Model, and finally is Akane, also based on Fitchick, Delia and Akane were done in my latest times as a TS2 hardcore gamer, and they were available at Back Alley sims while it was active, Hikki and Alex are from my oldest shared sims and I think they're still available at Insim & ISA. (or what still remains of them)

A tight hug.
J.R.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Field Researcher
#628 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 12:24 AM
About 13 years ago, someone wrote this phrase in another forum: "the most beautiful short hairs for female sims were originally done for males", I agreed then and now, and a whole bundle of years after, I still think that Hanui hair by Sizz is the best example of what was said that day, in the image, my beautiful sim Miriam is wearing that stunning haircut.

Changing the subject, but keeping the "female sims" topic, the police chief of "Four Corners" (my gorgeous girl Akane) seems to be happy with her new police car, and I just realized that "Four Corners" is located in Germany.

A couple pics more of Akane, to showcase her stunning beauty. :lovestruc

....つづく

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Top Secret Researcher
#629 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
About 13 years ago, someone wrote this phrase in another forum: "the most beautiful short hairs for female sims were originally done for males", I agreed then and now, and a whole bundle of years after, I still think that Hanui hair by Sizz is the best example of what was said that day, in the image, my beautiful sim Miriam is wearing that stunning haircut.

Changing the subject, but keeping the "female sims" topic, the police chief of "Four Corners" (my gorgeous girl Akane) seems to be happy with her new police car, and I just realized that "Four Corners" is located in Germany.

A couple pics more of Akane, to showcase her stunning beauty. :lovestruc

....つづく

Meriam and Akane... Huh. Those are the names of two of the winners in an annual singing competition on YouTube (P3shows). What a coincidence.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Field Researcher
#630 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
Meriam and Akane... Huh. Those are the names of two of the winners in an annual singing competition on YouTube (P3shows). What a coincidence.

You're right @Pideli it's a mere coincidence, to be honest, I've never seen those YouTube's contests, sorry for my rampant ignorance in that subject, on the other hand I named them on that way several years ago, I shared Miriam to Imsimadult on Aug 2008 under the title "Miriam, magic ebony lady", I cannot post a link here because it's an adult site, but anyone is free to make a search there for the title I told or if you prefer for the user "JR", (that's me) about Akane, she was my last share to Back Alley Sims, curiously also done in August, but 2012, under the title "Akane (あかね) A single face and thousand expressions" or something like, sadly BAS closed its doors while I was away of the sims community and I cannot give evidence that what I say is true but any survivor from BAS can tell you it's true, I'm badly missing BAS, it was my home and now I'm a homeless old simmer

What about a couple of pics more of those beauties?

Miriam

Akane (あかね)

This old image of Akane was one of the pics I used for her post at BAS eight years back.
....つづく

Top Secret Researcher
#631 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 1:02 AM
It is a very small show so I'm not surprised you haven't seen it.
But Akane and Meriam from the show are Asian and black too so it's an even bigger coincidence, lol!
Your sims are stunning btw. I want Miriam's pants, hehe.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Field Researcher
#632 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 4:17 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 15th Aug 2020 at 5:08 AM.
It is a very small show so I'm not surprised you haven't seen it.
But Akane and Meriam from the show are Asian and black too so it's an even bigger coincidence, lol!

Your sims are stunning btw.

Thanks a bunch for the nice compliment to my simgirls. :lovestruc
A bit more of my "unorthodox" female sims.

Chinami

Megumi

Unlike Megumi and Chinami, who are openly Asian, I always thought about Akane (since her 1st concept) as a girl with mixed facial features including a soft Asian touch, and perhaps that's what I love of her, that mixture.

Wambli Ska, Akane and Miriam, all of them based on Fitchick. (my fave female bodyshape)

I want Miriam's pants, hehe.

Lets start like the "Fairy tales" beginings: "Once upon a time" that these outfits were available at Back Alley Sims in 3 flavors, Fitchick, Fashion Model and Sussi bodyshape, (the last one with a sim) but they disappeared with BAS and until I know, no one saved them to a SFS folder or something like, perhaps they weren't as good as I though in those old good times, hence they shouldn't be publicly available anymore, because they're just crap, anyways...

@Pideli do you believe in miracles? if so a Possible Miracle is looking for its way.

I did those recolors, all of them are full body outfits for these custom bodyshapes, (pants, tops and bracelets for all and tricolor flipflops for Fitchick version) then I have them and the meshes they need to work, Chinami is wearing the fashion model version, if you still want them, let me drop a reply here and I will Proceed to Make that small miracle for you.

....つづく

#633 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 5:11 PM
Default Ebele Emem

A Sim I only created about an hour ago, this is Ebele from Nigeria, determined to live a quiet and peaceful life surrounded by plants.

She uses a simple recolour of a Base Game top with a pattern from TS3. Might change her jewelry though.

I'm also starting to think about some of my Sims in etymological terms.
Ebele: "mercy, kindness"
Emem: "peace"
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#634 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 2:45 PM

A Sim I only created about an hour ago, this is Ebele from Nigeria, determined to live a quiet and peaceful life surrounded by plants.

What a beautiful face! @WatermelonSandal I'd suggest you give her a more realistic skin to highlight your wonderful work shaping her facial features, maybe one of Oepu's realskins or Corvidophile dermalicious dark tones, or even better one of Navetsea's InEvo skins, remove that MM hair and take some good ingame pics of her as game lights/shadows balance would help better your cause than BS ones.

Time to share some images of my beautiful girl Mimiteh.

Lets Mimiteh get rid of that costume, after all, real indigenous ladies does not dress in that way and that dress does not have any kind of historic/cultural accuracy, in real life indigenous girls dresses just like any other girl would do.

.... Tsudzuku (matawa keizo kushinai)

#635 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 5:41 PM
What a beautiful face! @WatermelonSandal I'd suggest you give her a more realistic skin to highlight your wonderful work shaping her facial features, maybe one of Oepu's realskins or Corvidophile dermalicious dark tones, or even better one of Navetsea's InEvo skins, remove that MM hair and take some good ingame pics of her as game lights/shadows balance would help better your cause than BS ones.

Time to share some images of my beautiful girl Mimiteh.

Lets Mimiteh get rid of that costume, after all, real indigenous ladies does not dress in that way and that dress does not have any kind of historic/cultural accuracy, in real life indigenous girls dresses just like any other girl would do.

.... Tsudzuku (matawa keizo kushinai)

Thanks for your feedback, however I plan on keeping her genetics as they are, just so that she fits the style of my other Sims. But of course you as the downloader can change them as you please.

Also her preview screenshots were taken in-game, thanks to a custom wall set from a pic I took, and a backdrop by Mixedup.

And of course, Mimiteh looks great.
Field Researcher
#636 Old 2nd Sep 2020 at 5:15 AM
And of course, Mimiteh looks great.

Thank you @WatermelonSandal for the kind words for my dear girl Mimiteh, among all characters I created I have some pride in her, Witashnah, Wambli Ska (also sims) and my dear Archangel Nidawi, (Not a sim) because I'm proudly indigenous.

@Peggy Penguin nice pictures of Jennifer Burb.

My turn to post some pics of my unorthodox and subversive if not seditious female sims:

My fave sim lady ever, created about 13 years ago and shared to Insim a year later.

Hikki

A face close-up of my sweet Akane.

Believe it or not, here is a portrait of an orthodoxly done sim, a generic sim quickly done with a few dial touches in CAS (not my way to make sims) and enhanced with excellent custom content, she got pretty decent and I named her Ana. (Spanish for Ann)

....つづく (または継続しない)

#637 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 9:08 AM
Default A hidden feature in CAS!
I found out about this feature a couple of days ago and so I had to put it to good use.

(Haven't really thought of a name yet, maybe Becky.)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#638 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 6:41 AM
in bodyshop .. a previously made sims 2 supermodel .. I just refined her .. bold eyebrows, expressive eyes, defined nose, prominent cheekbones, full lips, angular jaw, and unique beauty marks ..

Mad Poster
#639 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 5:09 PM
jotaerre...your pretty ladies look Asian.. is that a skin, or makeup?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#640 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 6:47 AM
@WatermelonSandal interesting trick for those who uses CAS for sim creation, I knew about it since years ago, but never used it as I have my own not so orthodox ways for sim faces creation, and only use Bodyshop as bridge to import them, leaving CAS just to plan outfits and put those sims in my game.

@marcusharding15 awesome facial features you shaped for you girl, loves how they look even in that BS screenshot, I also noticed you're using an interesting skintone on her, which bodyshape did you select for her? or it's just clothing? hopes to see some in game shots of her very soon.

Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
jotaerre...your pretty ladies look Asian.. is that a skin, or makeup?

@grammapat none of them and both of them at same time.
I know it sounds ambiguous and a bit weird but it's true, in fact the usage of more or less "realistic skins" and certain makeups helps, but the bigger part of the result will rely on your work shaping the faces, a skin by itself will not create a sim for you.
Despite I'm trying to avoid posting pictures here, it does not worth, here are some examples of what I'm talking about in the next 2 portrait pics are my sims Akane, a girl with mixed facial features with an Asian touch, and Claudette another girl with more Caucasian style, in both girls I used modified versions of LaExotique's Asia skin, but you could see that there is a big difference among them despite they share the same skin shade, that difference comes from the different sculpting of their facial features, I did not modify the skin's facial elements, I just mapped sexy feet on them, added the adult details and linked them to some of my favorite custom bodyshapes.

Akane

Claudette

Here is another example:

Asami

On Asami I used a photoskinned skintone that has nothing to do with Asians, that skin was created by Jirka for this sim he posted to TSR and I modified for its usage with Warlokk's Fashion Model, same modifications I told before.
There are several more or less realistic skins that can help you, Louis skins (I used them for Megumi and Hikki) Corvidophile's dermalicious skins, LaExotique's Asia, Rensim's Peau, and a bit less realistic Ephemera ones, all Ephemera makeups are very helpful too, never use Maxis-match, original Maxis skins or nothing toonish on your Asian sims, also never use the Mary Sue's template to start or mix in an Asian sim.

Well my last pic of the post and the thread is a portrait of the most seditious sim I ever created:

Kathleen
さようなら

Forum Resident
#641 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 2:41 PM
Default Some Shape Island Ladies
Very nice, JR. Your ladies are always unique... and spectacular!

As you may know, the hood I'm playing right now is Shape Island where all of the Sims are non-Maxis shapes since I like variety in my Sims' appearances. Here are some pictures (captured easel paintings, actually, since my families always paint still life pictures of their lot-mates) of a few of my female Island residents.

(Left) Generation 3's Edie Cortes - Athletic Girl shape, half-alien -- (Right) Gen 3's PollyEsta Hegner - Body Builder Girl shape, half alien (I use a multi-pollination technician mod)

(Left) 2nd Generation Summer Deer - Athletic Girl shape -- (Right) Gen 3's Tessum Kramer - Athletic Girl shape and Summer's daughter

(Left) Generation 3's Alexa Russell - Athletic Girl shape (with body piercings) -- (Right) Gen 3's Dukinie Fuller - Warlokk's 34DDE36 shape

(Left) Generation 3's Andriad Doyle - Warlokk's 34DE36 shape -- (Right) First generation Marijayne Taylor - Warlokk's 34CE36 shape

Marijayne was created in CAS as one of the original 50 Sims used to populate the Island. All of the others are in-game born.
Screenshots

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#642 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 2:56 PM
@HobbesED awesome bundle of gorgeous girls, all of them are adorable from the half aliens to the CAS made girl, if you ask for my own tastes, I'd say my preferred ones from the lot are Alexa Russel and Summer Deer, above all Summer as I see something of my own ethnicity on her. :lovestruc

Forum Resident
#643 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 3:48 PM
@HobbesED awesome bundle of gorgeous girls, all of them are adorable from the half aliens to the CAS made girl, if you ask for my own tastes, I'd say my preferred ones from the lot are Alexa Russel and Summer Deer, above all Summer as I see something of my own ethnicity on her. :lovestruc

It's rather interesting that Summer is your preferred. Her mother (another of the original 50 on Shape Island) was Autumn Deer who was one of the models I created for my 2015 BAS calendar. When Sims are born in game and age up to children and above, I choose their attire, hair and makeup based upon my mood at the time and what sort of inspiration they provide me. For Summer, her facial structure and skintone made me think of the Southwest US - possibly a mix of Native American and Hispanic so I tried to bring that out a bit more with her makeup, hair and attire.

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#644 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HobbesED
It's rather interesting that Summer is your preferred. Her mother (another of the original 50 on Shape Island) was Autumn Deer who was one of the models I created for my 2015 BAS calendar. When Sims are born in game and age up to children and above, I choose their attire, hair and makeup based upon my mood at the time and what sort of inspiration they provide me. For Summer, her facial structure and skintone made me think of the Southwest US - possibly a mix of Native American and Hispanic so I tried to bring that out a bit more with her makeup, hair and attire.

@HobbesED to be honest, I did not take in account the Hispanic part, but felt in love with her indigenous facial features, in RL I barely admit the small Hispanic part on me, (mostly cultural than ethnic) but I'm absolutely proud of the indigenous one, on the other hand despite I barely can see her face, the skintone looks great to me, is it something you converted to Athletic girl? I have a bunch of years without using that shape, but always loved its balance, strong and feminine at same time, so sad we can't get a Xhires with sexy feet version of that wonderful shape or Marvine's permission to make it, WCIF poser magnets for it?
Last night I was writing a long reply to your PM when a blackout set me out, I'll try again today.

Forum Resident
#645 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 11:23 PM
Quote:
@HobbesED to be honest, I did not take in account the Hispanic part, but felt in love with her indigenous facial features, in RL I barely admit the small Hispanic part on me, (mostly cultural than ethnic) but I'm absolutely proud of the indigenous one, on the other hand despite I barely can see her face, the skintone looks great to me, is it something you converted to Athletic girl? I have a bunch of years without using that shape, but always loved its balance, strong and feminine at same time, so sad we can't get a Xhires with sexy feet version of that wonderful shape or Marvine's permission to make it, WCIF poser magnets for it?
Last night I was writing a long reply to your PM when a blackout set me out, I'll try again today.

@jotaerre I don't know anything about poser magnets.
Vanity DeMise did make an updated Athletic Girl shape with morphs (Marvine's had none) and piercings.
All of her BAS creations are here. VanityDeMise uploads

PierreNC at BAS created a number of altered shapes with morphs, among them Athletic Queen (adult) and Athletic Princess (teen).
His BAS creations are here. PierreNC uploads

I'm fairly certain that Summer Deer uses Pierre's AQ shape and I mapped a different skintone onto it.

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#646 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 4:40 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 30th Sep 2020 at 2:52 PM. Reason: typos
@jotaerre I don't know anything about poser magnets.
Vanity DeMise did make an updated Athletic Girl shape with morphs (Marvine's had none) and piercings.
All of her BAS creations are here. VanityDeMise uploads

PierreNC at BAS created a number of altered shapes with morphs, among them Athletic Queen (adult) and Athletic Princess (teen).
His BAS creations are here. PierreNC uploads

I'm fairly certain that Summer Deer uses Pierre's AQ shape and I mapped a different skintone onto it.

Thank you Bro, I'll check those folders, my idea about the magnets is to convert some of my favorite clothing items (meshes) to that shape and magnets reduces workflow time a lot, anyways they can be created from the full body nude mesh prior to the conversions but that means I'll have to spend more time.

Forum Resident
#647 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 1:13 PM Last edited by HobbesED : 30th Sep 2020 at 1:29 PM.
Anything you create for Athletic Girl/Athletic Queen, I would be most interested in. The Athletic shape has always been one, if not the, favorite female body shape for me. Way back when in the ages of dinosaurs (circa 2007), I did get Marvine's permission for Gothplague to make a new mesh for AG for me, a bottom mesh with a pleated tennis-like skirt. I can't find Gothplague's post on InSim now, it may have been lost in the great InSim Revolution, however, I did find a 2007 picture of a recolor I uploaded using that mesh.

And just so I don't derail this thread. Attached is another picture of Athletic Girl Alexa Russell from my Shape Island hood.
Screenshots

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#648 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 3:02 PM
Anything you create for Athletic Girl/Athletic Queen, I would be most interested in. The Athletic shape has always been one, if not the, favorite female body shape for me. Way back when in the ages of dinosaurs (circa 2007), I did get Marvine's permission for Gothplague to make a new mesh for AG for me, a bottom mesh with a pleated tennis-like skirt. I can't find Gothplague's post on InSim now, it may have been lost in the great InSim Revolution, however, I did find a 2007 picture of a recolor I uploaded using that mesh.

And just so I don't derail this thread. Attached is another picture of Athletic Girl Alexa Russell from my Shape Island hood.

Alexa Russell! :lovestruc
Lovely girl and lovely shape, I noticed that in the right side she has sexy feet and better smoothing of the geometry, is that one of Pierre's meshes?

Forum Resident
#649 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 1:30 AM
Alexa Russell! :lovestruc
Lovely girl and lovely shape, I noticed that in the right side she has sexy feet and better smoothing of the geometry, is that one of Pierre's meshes?

I had to go through my downloads and check which CC Alexa was wearing as I have something like 5 different meshes for AG which support sexyfeet. (I told you it's one of my favorite shapes!) I finally found it and even located where it can still be downloaded!
I used a mesh from Cynnix at PlumbBobKeep http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...8ce46c92101e211
(If the box www link doesn't work, change the "www" to "app".)

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

#650 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 7:54 AM
Default Victoria Webster
A special make for this spooky month, Victoria is meant to be a top-tier Gothic cliche, but I can't decide if I've overdone the Gothic on her...

Screenshots
Page 26 of 31