Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#676 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 1:45 PM
Once again, JR, Hannah is beautiful. I'd say, and this is just personal preference, that I like Hannah slightly more. She's a little more understated in a comfortable way - perhaps she has a bit of tomboy in her. Like she's ready to play out in the yard, or go on a hike or something (although her top may not be conducive to a lot of physical exertion). While Kayleigh looks more like she's made up to go to something a bit more formal.

I appreciate how much effort it takes you to create and present Sims like this. Not only with a wide variety of skintones, makeup, clothing and hair styles, but also to show them in expressive ways using poses, lighting and facial expression mods. Many thanks for all your time and energy (and of course for your ladies!)

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#677 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 8:45 PM
Jenna, pretending to be Elsa from Frozen.

Forum Resident
#678 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 9:06 PM Last edited by HobbesED : 10th Nov 2020 at 11:43 PM.
Beautiful take on Frozen, Simmer22! I love the pictures!

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

#679 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 7:10 AM
Default Helen
Can't believe she's already been on the site for a year
EDIT: Just in case anyone asks the urn recolour can be found here.

Screenshots
Theorist
#680 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 2:26 PM

Iris Lamour-Saurel née Rivest
Eldest daughter of Antoine (CAS) and Mayor Garance Rivest (BIG), she's a 3rd generation sim.
She's married to Erwan Lamour-Saurel (BIG), employee at the local restaurant.
She currently runs the post office after being the local mail carrier. Hopefully she'll make enough money to move to a bigger house and get her children back (both are raised by two of her siblings).
Forum Resident
#681 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 8:52 PM
Congratulations on her 1 year anniversary, WatermelonSandal. She looks as good as ever, like she hasn't aged a day, even.

Lovely Sim Essa! Red hair and freckles, one of my favorite combinations!

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Theorist
#682 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 2:44 PM
@HobbesED
Thank you.
I so love red haired sims. I don't always think about adding them freckles though. I like to keep things simple.
Field Researcher
#683 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 8:25 AM Last edited by Peace : 15th Dec 2020 at 9:12 PM.
I am doing another Legacy, my founder Briony Krause

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Instructor
#684 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 11:49 AM
Peace, that is a lovely looking sim! It's like everything about her just goes together so well, as if the skintone (overlay?) and eyes were created especially to complement her face.
Field Researcher
#685 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnMal
Peace, that is a lovely looking sim! It's like everything about her just goes together so well, as if the skintone (overlay?) and eyes were created especially to complement her face.

Thank you!! The skin and eye are my new defaults, HERE and HERE
the makeup is from BerryNooBoos HERE

I am hoping to upload her really soon!

Instructor
#686 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peace
Thank you!! The skin and eye are my new defaults, HERE and HERE
the makeup is from BerryNooBoos HERE

I am hoping to upload her really soon!

Looking forward to a possible upload, thanksfor sharing links !
Field Researcher
#687 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnMal
Looking forward to a possible upload, thanksfor sharing links !

Finally got her uploaded! you can download her on my tumblr! Link is in my sig!!

Theorist
#688 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 7:57 PM

Loreleï Boisclair - CAS townie

Frida Phaneuf - 3rd generation

Owner of the local restaurant after her mother died. She's trying to figure out what to do with her life.
It seems that starting a relationship with the local doctor is her way to go. He could have been her father. Time will tell.

Rhéa Desrosiers - 3rd generation

She's just entered adulthood while their other siblings went to uni.
She might take over as the local firewoman since her mother just hit elderhood.
I make my NPC look like my playables.
Forum Resident
#689 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 4:18 AM
Bodyshop makeover
The difference a little CC makes

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#690 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 8:22 AM
Field Researcher
#691 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 2:02 PM
Natasha Una is gorgeous (and she has my name, lol!).
Screenshots
Scholar
#692 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 10:35 PM
Scenes from Strangetown Sixty-What:

Jenny isn't sure what is more horrible -- the smell in the tiny shop, the clothing worn by the shoppers, or that Chloe had taken so gamely to both smoking and borderline-indecent clothes that were a thorn in the side of authority. Not that Jenny could complain without looking like a hypocrite, but at least she was grateful for what she had!
@AndrewGloria @simsample , this is the smoking picture I mentioned. I think the cigarette machine is from PC Sims. This is an old picture and it has now been moved out to the parking lot, because it works only too well and draws townies to smoke inside if they get bored and throw trash on the floor most of the time. It's period-appropriate for smoking to be an answer to boredom, but trashing the shop annoyed not only me and Jenny, but also Buzz Grunt and Olive Spectre!

Jill still dresses to please her mother, for now...

More of the shopping trip. Lola realizing that her pocketbook is missing just as she reaches the jewellery counter. Who could the culprit be? (Yes, I wish I knew of better cash registers, but it's better than a Victorian-era one!)

Oh, maybe the housemate whose pocket she picked earlier that day?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#693 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 6:00 PM
Bertha Bigguns got dressed up for a party:

Many years ago my game generated a sim called Audrey Hepburn as papergirl. I always liked her and she eventually married into my rich family.

Now, she's just aged up to elder, and I still love her! She dyed her hair though!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#694 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 9:38 PM
Test Subject
#695 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 8:04 PM Last edited by marcusharding15 : 24th Feb 2021 at 7:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
@marcusharding15 awesome facial features you shaped for you girl, loves how they look even in that BS screenshot, I also noticed you're using an interesting skintone on her, which bodyshape did you select for her? or it's just clothing? hopes to see some in game shots of her very soon.

Hi Jotaerre ! I apologize for the late response ..

1. the body skin tone is from Helgasims (Sims2Graveyard) ..
2. I edited and sourced the face skin, mask, and makeup from ChazDesigns (TSR), trash_ (Insimenator) and Jirka (TSR), and Glance_thesimssi2 (Sims2Graveyard)
3. the body shape is Rengal Multialphadress/Pants from BlooM's Base (Insimenator)
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#696 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 5:52 PM
I primarily use ten different female BodyShapes in my Shape Island neighborhood. They differ in bust sizes, waist sizes and musculature. Since Ocelotekatl over at Blue Heaven Sims recently created an Amazonian shape with several meshes to allow for creation of clothing across the different clothing categories, I decided to start phasing it into my hood. The more variety, the better is my view.

The picture shows the BodyShapes in the hood roughly from smallest to largest. The Maxis shape is included just for comparison. It is only used by NPCs and Maxis characters which my Sims avoid any interactions with as if they carried the plague.
Screenshots

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Lab Assistant
#697 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 3:55 AM
My sim Angela, I liked the subdued look

Field Researcher
#698 Old 10th Mar 2021 at 10:22 PM
Lola, my legacy founder

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Lab Assistant
#699 Old 18th Mar 2021 at 12:50 AM
Tara DeBateau as she's been in my game for a long time. Pretty sure the only custom content/default on her is the hair.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#700 Old 18th Mar 2021 at 2:21 PM
@Burnziie I love that hair! Which one is it please?
Page 28 of 31