Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 7:58 AM
I thought about putting this topic in the popular threads, but well, when I made it I figured one or two people would respond so I didn't think it was relevant at the time. *shrugs* I haven't gotten to my Uni or any of the Sims yet, dang GW2 has had all my time.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 24th May 2013 at 4:14 PM
I attached Sim State (renamed, of course) to my town and integrated the pre-mades into my families.

Martin Ruben married Jane Stacks
Tiffany Sampson married Kevin Beare
Allegra Gorey, Joshua Ruben, Heather Huffington, Brittany Upsnott, and Ashley Pitts all married into my (originally CAS) sim families.

Sam Thomas, Ty Bubbler, and Jared Starchild have been added to my new generation of Uni students.

In terms of backstory - everyone pretty much slept with everyone else before settling down - Heather and Castor were particularly active (Castor satisfied a 20 woohoo want before graduating)

Martin and Joshua are Jewish and Martin has a huge family with Jane.
Kevin is a Rastafari. Ashley is mostly gay, although he's had a couple women. He's also an unemployed alcoholic loser.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 9:51 AM
Well, most of them died. A meteor hit one of the classes and several students died. Lol
Scholar
#29 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 12:37 AM
I have zero use for them; I let them graduate, make them over and then it's off to townie or downtownie for them
Theorist
#30 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 1:59 AM
They get moved into dorms that my playable Sims are in. It's a good way to mix things up a bit.

A number of them are actually quite interesting, and perfect for relationship pairings as well.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Theorist
#31 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 4:12 AM
They're all interesting, I think!

Guy Wrightley and Sam Thomas married in my game, he became a poet and she an events planner. They lived together with Jared Starchild (barman) and an elder downtownie he married, because they couldn't afford to buy a house with their own money. After all, the no handouts cheat removes uni handouts, too, most uni sims end up with joint living conditions.

The most interesting thing that happened to them is that Sam Thomas died from illness. I've got a mod for fatal illness in the game, and usually sims can duke it out just by napping on a very cheap sofa for a couple of days. Sam wasn't that lucky. Guy called a doctor eventually, a playable chief of staff sim with grandma's soup in his inventory, very expensive, it would surely put the joint family into a huge debt. Alas, Sam collapsed and died in the middle of eating a dish of soup!

Guy, being a poet, wrote a poem about his undying love and became a bestselling poet in the Uberhood. He prayed at the alter for Sam's resurrection every sim day. When I finally decided to show him god's mercy , it turned out that Sam wasn't in love with him anymore after resurrection, there was no heart in her panel. So she told him that after seeing the afterlife she isn't interested in transitory values like love, family, and kids, and the most she can offer Guy is to be friends. Poor Guy ended up romantically alone, even though his dream to resurrect Sam came true! More sorrowful poems to follow
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 11:56 PM
I just did a clean install of my game and have only played Sim State University so far (attached it to Pleasantview).

Martin Ruben & Heather Huffington got engaged in college and are currently living in a nice little condo. Heather has the hots for Ashley Pitts but hasn't made her move yet. Instead she's been filling her time climbing the Show Business career track. Martin spends his time picking fights with Erik Swain.

Joshua Ruben & Tiffany Sampson got engaged immediately following college and live in a cozy two bedroom house. Joshua has a secondary aspiration of Grilled Cheese and has been making friends with the Leader of the Pack... Maybe he'll get a little nibble soon?

Ashley Pitts & Brittany Upsnott moved in together, mostly so they could combine their funds to buy nicer things. Their condo is right next door to the Lothario residence. Ashely is on track become the new town romancer. Brittany doesn't seem to care. The more people Ashley brings home, the more potential BFFs she has.

Jane Stacks & Kevin Beare both entered the Education career track and threw a Roof Raisin' wedding party. Jane graduated a little before Kevin, so she wanted to try for a baby as soon as they got married! Maybe Kevin's 'Super Fertility' aspiration bonus will kick in and give them twins

Castor Nova & Allegra Gorey both shot up in their career tracks (Gamer and Criminal, respectively) and are almost near the top! Once Allegra achieves her LTW of becoming a Criminal Mastermind, she'll put her cape aside and join the Artist career track. They live in an art deco house and are thinking of starting a family.

Ty Bubbler tried his best to woo Sam Thomas, but she just wasn't into him. Lonely, he turned to chatting with strangers on the internet where he met Melody Tinker. The two became fast friends and started dating when Melody moved to SSU. Ty also joined the campus fraternity and is in charge of getting new pledges.

Jimmy Phoenix & Sam Thomas are both residents of their local greek houses and both want to be in the Law career! They always want to do the same things and had great chemistry; I couldn't help but pair them up. Jimmy has secondary Fortune aspiration and Sam yearns for a little baby boy to name Thomas.

Erik Swain & Jared Starchild are still in college and are deeply in love. My plan is for Erik to be in the Artist career track and get abducted by aliens. Jared will stay home to raise the kids when they're young (they'll adopt at least one). Eventually Jared will be a Natural Scientist and (I hope) also become a Plantsim.
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 5:37 PM
I connected SSU to Pleasantview, so the premades' fate is pretty much connected to the other Pleasantview families'.

Brittany Upsnott: after a short affair with Ashley, she started a relationship with Dustin Broke. She got pregnant with his baby right after she graduated and he was still in college. He moved in with her and their son Jocelyn and they got engaged. Brittany saw her best friend Heather flirt with Dustin, and she became so mad she almost threw him out. They survived however, moved from their tiny house to a bigger apartment and got married. Their relationship is now stronger than ever. Jocelyn is now already a child, it would be nice to have a 2nd child in the family. I will probably wait until Brittany has reached the top of her military career.

Heather Huffington: I changed her appearance to a ponytail, jeans shorts and a white t-shirt. She was the campus sl*t obviously (although her sorority friends Brittany, Tiffany and Angela were not much better than her ). She got engaged to Castor Nova, but they broke up. After she graduated, her dream was to become a famous rock star, but she got pregnant with one of her Tiffany's professors she met at the graduation party (didn't know an NPC could get you pregnant, maybe the ACR mod introduced a bug?). She stayed alone in a tiny apartment with her daughter Lisa, and had a lousy job in the slacker career. Eventually she moved out of that apartment to marry Eric Swain and move to a house. Eric had been deeply in love with her since their college years, but besides one woohoo there was nothing between them. Eric had been waiting for her since then, living in his single apartment and working on his intelligence career. and eventually Heather gave in. It is not clear yet if she does it out of love or she wants her daughter to grow up in a stable family in a suburb house. Now they are expecting twins.

Tiffany Sampson Tiffany was the more serious girl in the sorority, but when she changed her appearance she turned out to be a very pretty girl. She was dating Dustin Broke for a while, but she found out he was still having an affair with his high school girlfriend (and Tiffany's sorority friend) Angela, so they broke up. Then Tiffany fell hopelessly in love with John Burb and started an affair with him. At first he wanted to stay with his wife Jennifer, but the love between John and Tiffany was so strong they eventually went to live together in a tiny apartment. Tiffany had just graduated magna cum laude and had just started her dance career, which she had always secretly dreamt of, She got pregnant with twins, however, so the dance career was slowed down. Tiffany and John now have 2 boys, Nick and Jan, and they are married now. She does not know yet that John "visits" their neighbor Kaylynn Langerak now and then, despite being a family man John seems to always want some adventure elsewhere.

Jane Stacks and Allegra Gorey Martin Ruben died in a fire in their student house. After that, Jane and Allegra didn't feel like studying anymore and were expelled from university. They went to live together and Jane had the idea to start a flower business to start earning money. Allegra was in favor of the idea and helped out where she could, but she got a job in the entertainment career eventually to have some steady income in the household. At first they were only working 24/7 to make ends meet, and men were only there for pleasure, not for serious things. Jane got pregnant with Don Lothario's baby, and again Allegra helped her out taking care for the baby in the beginning, until Joshua Ruben, Martin's brother, moved in with Jane. He and Jane had fallen in love some time before and had put their differences from college behind. Joshua turned out to be a great stepfather for little Sam Stacks. They got married and Jane got pregnant with their 1st baby together. The house with the home business became too small, and Jane had to sell the house to buy a new lot to start a new shop, and they bought another home with more space for Sam and little Romain (who is a very creepy toddler, having Joshua's eyes). Joshua caught Jane cheating with Dirk Dreamer. To be continued...

Allegra in the meantime moved out of the house she shared with Jane. She moved in with Malcolm Landgraab and broke off her engagement with Joe Carr. She married Malcolm and they now have their first baby, a little girl named Lien. She is doing very well in her career, being almost at the top in the entertainment industry. She is also pregnant with their 2nd baby, she autonomously woohoo'd with Malcolm again a few hours after having given birth

Castor Nova Castor had several relationships while in college, the more serious one being with Heather Huffington, with whom he got engaged. They broke up however, mostly because Heather was messing around with everyone else. Ironically, they ended up as neighbours in the same apartment building in Pleasantview. Castor didn't want to have anything to do with now-single-mom Heather anymore. He moved out to buy his own place once he had earned enough money. He is doing pretty well in his education career and is already a school principal. He is still single, his latest affair was with the Ottomas wife. He also has a good relationship with Melody Tinker, but she got engaged with Beau Broke. She he is being kind of friend-zoned lately, Will he find love in the end?

Kevin Beare Kevin had the same problem of being friend-zoned. Like a lot of guys, he fell madly in love with Heather Huffington, who is obviously not a good partner for him. When he graduated, he went to live on his own and got himself 2 dogs: Benny and Kevin jr. He tried several different things in his career but is now in the natural science career. He is not doing great but ok. He got engaged to Pamela, a dormie that moved in into the sorority as the next generation. When she graduates, they will get married soon and hopefully they will not have to wait for too long to have their first baby.

Ashley Pitts got an affair with Dina Goth while still in college. She was still married to Mortimer Goth but he had cheated on her with her sister Nina, so Ashley was her little revenge. They turned out to be perfect for each other, however; both extremely ambitious, both into money a lot. At first Ashley went to live on his own apartment after graduation and he worked extremely hard to pursue a career in architecture. But the attraction was too strong: he moved in with Dina, then already a (2-fold) widow and they got married. He was a bit dishonored by Dina who kept the family name Goth because it opens more doors, especially with her becoming a business woman Downtown.
He seemed however a good stepfather for Dina's son Gabriele and even got along very well with Alexander, who still lived there until leaving for college. Ashley and Dina had twins together, two girls named Veerle and Giorgiana. They are as not-nice as their father, curious what will happen to them when they are teenagers
Ashley is however having some extramarital affairs, and Dina knows about it. Their marriage is shaking. Will they stay together? Or will they get divorced? And if so: will he got some of the Goth money or will Dina be smart enough to keep it for herself?

Jimmy Phoenix Jimmy moved in into a private student house with Dustin Broke, Dirk Dreamer and Erik Swain. He fell in love with Angela Pleasant, well knowing that Dustin was still in love with her and also Dirk had woohoo'd her (despite him being steady and then engaged to Lilith). He got Angela pregnant right after her graduation. She moved in with her parents and he proposed to her so he could marry her right after leaving college. He also had some woohoo on the couch with his then future mother-in-law Mary-Sue during a graduation party in Angela's sorority Anyway, he married Angela and they moved out of her parent's house with newborn son Colin. They married very soon and Angela got pregnant again almost immediately, with twins this time. She gave birth to two little girls: Evi and Marie-Laure. They had to move to a new, bigger home. Fortunately, they had some money from Mary-Sue and Daniel and they also have good jobs, Jimmy doing quite well in the military and Angela in the paranormal career. There is some drama going on regarding his affair with Mary-Sue: he got jealous when his parents-in-law kissed each other in their house, slapping Daniel (Mary-Sue probably told him there was no love anymore between her and her husband ). So Daniel knows now. Fortunately Angela was not there, so she still doesn't know. Let's see if we can keep this family together or not!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 5:33 PM
I always play the premades! I really enjoy their characters and they fill up my dormitories and make the campus lively. I play pretty much every sim at some point - or at least that's the goal. I hate to have anyone wandering around ageless with no family life, unplayed and unknown (LOL!). My dormies are my favourites though. I let the game generate as many as it needs to fill the halls, and then make them all playable with Christianlov's life transporter. I make them over, change their names sometimes, and then give them some student loan debt (or not - I roll a die to determine whether they're 'lucky', partially lucky, or getting ready to be flat broke XD.
Link Ninja
#35 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 6:13 PM
Matthew Hart - Hooked up with one of my custom sims, got a job in business, and fathered six musically named children. Has passed but has 15 grandchildren. He is the most successful pre-made in my hood to date.

Jimmy Phoenix - Hooked up with another one of my custom sims. Started a Garden. Became an environmental lawyer. Still living, but very old.

Castor Nova - Renamed him to Cain, got a facelift, and he has a nice collection of vests. Is a shady character.

Francis J Worthington III - Joined a frat. Is still in that frat

Jasmine Rai - Hooked up with a custom sim named Jeremiah Jones and they are now elders and look like lumberjacks with all the plaid they wear.

Mickey Dosser - Failed a semester.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#36 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 6:42 PM
In my current Pleasantview, I have all three universities attached, and the premades are available to host/attend parties with my playable college students. I only play them if they marry into one of my main families, but if they form a good relationship with one of my playables, I'll graduate them and turn them into townies so they can continue at the same ages.

Dirk Dreamer went to La Fiesta Tech and was pursued by both Blossom Moonbeam and Jasmine Rai. Jasmine won his heart, but Blossom is a good friend and currently a townie. Dirk and Jasmine have two daughters, and Jasmine continues to play the guitar.

Jonah Powers was Angela Pleasant's boy toy at Academie La Tour. He graduated and has since had a couple of one-night stands with Lilith. I'm not playing him but the way he gets around on community lots, he is set to get his 20 woohoos in.

Jane Stacks was Lilith Pleasant's best friend and sorority sister at Sim State. She is currently a townie--I think she got expelled--and is now having an affair with Lilith. She was responsible for the end of Lilith's marriage to her college professor. From the outfit she grew up in, it is clear where she got her name.

Beau Broke was a member of the LFT fraternity and had a lot of girlfriends, but he ended up marrying DJ Verse. He just graduated, and they are expecting their first child.

Bobby Broke, Brandi's youngest, met Jimmy Phoenix at Sim State. They are currently living together--Bobby is a junior--and engaged. Jimmy is in danger of failing out, though.

Erik Swain died of food poisoning after eating bad pizza at a frat party.

Even though I was only playing his house to host frat parties, Mickey Dosser managed to get expelled. He is currently wandering around downtown in a kimono.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 10:06 PM
I have SSU attached to Pleasantview, but tapped the pre-made YAs at different points to join the main hood.

Jimmy Phoenix married Angela Pleasant - they lived in the same dorm and instantly were into each other. Dustin got dumped fast. Angela and Jimmy have 3 kids, Robbie, Henry and Jaenelle. Jimmy was a lawyer until he got fired. Now he's considering being an artist, but really it's up to Angela. He pretty much lives for her.

Heather and Tiffany died in a housefire, which was pretty tragic. It almost destroyed the Sorority. Tri Var House still survives, but it struggles to compete with a new Sorority: Annya Annya Nagard, which Sam Thomas eventually joined. She and Ty had a thing, but then she got struck by lightning and is now a knowledge sim. She may stay at university a little longer until she matches with someone.

Brittany changed her last name to Trivara. She lives in a duplex with her sorority sister, Willa Burb (Lucy's younger sister). All the Burb women are Tri Var sisters. She's still a bit of a mess, but hoping to marry a downtownie soon. Maybe they will be happy.

Kevin Beare, since I did not take any care of him, ended up flunking out of college and now lives with Derek Dreamer (Darren & Cassandra's youngest), who was his frat mate. He has the hots for Derek's older sister, Corrie, so I'm considering that option even though Kevin is much younger than she is.

Ashley Pitts and Joshua Ruben are deeply in love. They are definitely going to get married, despite Ashley being a Romance Sim. Meanwhile, Castor is still calmly in Urele-Cham-Oresha.

Which leaves many of them still untapped.
Martin Ruben and Erik Swain are about to try their luck on my Bachelorette Challenge to see if they can win Kaylynn Langerak's heart.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 19th Feb 2022 at 12:45 PM
I like reading these threads about what everyone else has done with the premades, so I hope I'll be forgiven for resurrecting this one.

I've attached La Fiesta Tech to my Strangetown, so that's the only one I've played. I also didn't play all the premades to start with - they've slowly been joining the ranks of played sims as another sim joins the university that I think they'd have an interesting relationship with (romantic or otherwise), so progress has been made with some more than others.

Francis J. Worthington III was the first sim to progress, studying alongside Jill Smith and Brian Grunt (aka Buck). He got engaged to Jill as a student, but then after accepting a drunken dare to flirt with someone else at his graduation party they split up. He then moved in with his parents in Downtown (I made him some) he set out to complete his dream of running 5 top level businesses (1 top, 2 making progress so far). Along the way, he married townie Marielle Wilson, then divorced her when he caught her cheating, and then got back together again with Jill. He now lives in his own house with his wife Jill and baby daughter Charlotte Worthington.

Stella Terrano lived in the neighbouring dorm room to Pascal Curious' eldest alien son Sirius Curious, who she ended up falling in love with. They've now graduated, and are living with his father. Their wedding will be happening as soon as everyone concerned is not working. Interestingly, Stella wants to get to the top of the Intelligence career, so she's working for SCIA (how they approved that no-one knows).

The Sorority house have only progressed for two years, so they're all students. Jessie Pilferson got her wish of finally getting Matthew Hart to fall in love with her - they're now engaged, and she's not sure saying "yes" was the right decision. Sarah Love can't stand Jessie, but now has a boyfriend she actually likes spending time with - Thomas Grunt. DJ Verse is still single, but making lots of friends, and Monica Bratford is very tentatively romancing Vidcund Curious, even though he's easily old enough to be her father.

The Fraternity house has also been played for two years, and still has the same members (plus two new ones, Thomas Grunt and Daniel Ottomas). Matthew Hart feels guilty about breaking up with Sarah, but is delighted with Jessie and can't leave her alone. Mickey Dosser has had some success with the ladies but has failed another semester and might get kicked out. Guy Wrightley has made good progress with both studies and friends, but still has no experience on the romance front.

Everyone else is still waiting.
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Feb 2022 at 3:42 AM
I got stella terrano to move to strangetown and woohoo with pt9 because that was the only way to get a pure 100% DNA alien without cheating
Mad Poster
#40 Old 20th Feb 2022 at 10:33 AM
I would likely add one of the default campuses to my BACC by about the later 19th century or early in the 20th century as the town would be bigger by then or would make come students to live at the campus I made to fill in dorms and add to the town as they graduated.The premades in my default one which would be the private school will get played and added to the town.
Page 2 of 2