Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2022 at 7:16 PM
Default Maps for custom secret vacation lots
I've tried to find an answer to this for a several hours, but haven't been successful on this specific point.

I've created three functional custom secret vacation lots for three custom destinations; I'm not going to include the defaults in my hood. I tested them in a clean and empty test hood, but to get to them, my sim had to dig up the maps. The three maps referred to the default vacation subhoods and secret lots by name, rather than my custom named subhoods and secret lots. Is there any way to change the maps, or given that they take me to my secret lots just as well, should I just get over it because nothings perfect...

I don't have SimPE and don't really care for making the secret lots invisible, but I'd get SimPE if I could change the naming on the maps
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 8:10 PM
Alchemist
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Autolykos
Is there any way to change the maps, or given that they take me to my secret lots just as well, should I just get over it because nothings perfect... :

I have made hidden vacation lots, and I name them the same (or nearly) as the originals so the map names will match.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
The name of the maps is part of the map object. You could probably create a default name override, but I don't know if new custom maps is possible.

I wouldn't know how to create a default name override, so I think I'll just have to leave it if it hasn't already been done. Thankyou for your response and respect for your awesome downloads and CC