Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 5:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Apartment Life - Closet Woohoo
I'm experiencing a glitch with closet woohoo that I just never noticed before. I have Nina Caliente living in the Pleasant Vista apartments I think they are called...and she invited Don over for a little woohoo in the closet as it's one of her wants. Unfortunately, right at the beginning Don acts like he is walking away from the closet and then gets teleported inside the closet were the lot speed changes to level 3 during the whole event. Then afterwards he immediately leaves the lot without even saying goodbye. Unable to interact with him as soon as the event is over.

I removed all my CC and tried again just in case it was a glitch with my mods and still same scenario. Is this a known issue? Is there a possible fix for this?

Thanks

P.S. I'm on a windows 11 computer that is barely two weeks old and I've had no issues installing or running the game. It's The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection from Origin
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 2:45 AM
Uhh.... turn on testing cheats and try to reproduce it. See if the game gives you an error message. It might tell you what's wrong, it might not. I'll look around to see if there's a mod. Of course.... Some of the apartments shipped with the game are kind of... crunchy, if you will. This could have something to do with it. Let me know and I'll get back to you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Oct 2022 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Airazor65
Uhh.... turn on testing cheats and try to reproduce it. See if the game gives you an error message. It might tell you what's wrong, it might not. I'll look around to see if there's a mod. Of course.... Some of the apartments shipped with the game are kind of... crunchy, if you will. This could have something to do with it. Let me know and I'll get back to you.

No error message with testing cheats on. Just right after they exit the closet Don instantly leaves the lot. Doesn't need to be told to leave or says goodbye. Just exits the closet and leaves the lot.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 4:57 AM
I have this happen sometimes even in houses or on a date.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summerbear5
No error message with testing cheats on. Just right after they exit the closet Don instantly leaves the lot. Doesn't need to be told to leave or says goodbye. Just exits the closet and leaves the lot.
Okay, this sounds like what Cyjon's No Hidden Woohoo fixes:
Quote: Originally posted by Cyjon
The game temporarily hides people having woohoo. Starting in NL this is done by setting the "hidden" flag. This is the same flag used for sims who go to work or school, so it is an indicator the people aren't actually present. Visitors look around, find no unhidden residents, and leave.

This mod restores the pre-NL method of hiding woohooing sims, which just tells the game not to draw them.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 7:49 PM Last edited by summerbear5 : 11th Oct 2022 at 9:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by G-Mon
Okay, this sounds like what Cyjon's No Hidden Woohoo fixes:

Thank you! This sounds like it might be it. I'm going to download and try it out.

EDIT: It didn't fix the issue. Same thing occurred. As soon as Nina enters the closet time speeds up and then once Don leaves the closet he leaves the lot. It does sound like it would have fixed it so I don't know if there is another issue or not. I even combined it with the Visitors Leave fix as mentioned in the original mods description and it still didn't work.