Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 11:36 AM
Default A guide on what map to choose when creating a new neighborhood?
Hello.

I was wondering whether there are images of the full maps for the neighborhood templates in the game. Because when picking them, you can only see a small preview of a given area instead of the whole map from top view. If not, then maybe I'll take pictures of each one but it would take very long due to the loading screens.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 1:13 PM
Not that I know of. If you use a downloaded map they tend to have full or nearly full pictures of the map.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 2:54 PM
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Here: https://modthesims.info/showthread....9&goto=lastpost

Cool. How on earth did you find that? :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 1:00 AM
Came across it a while ago, and saved it + all the pictures. Thought it could come in handy since I always have the exact same issue of not having a clue which hood I want to use because of the tiny pictures.

I have a weird memory when it comes to TS2 stuff - if I've downloaded it, I usually remember I've got it somewhere (even though I often have to go looking for it - my catalog of downoads is massive, even though only a fraction makes it through to my game :/ )
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 5:40 PM
I just pick what suits the type of game I'm playing like using the Stragetown map for my BACC and an empty Pleasantview map for my Pleasantview Epic Challenge as I want my Pleasantview to be the origins of the town from it's 17th century founding as a new world colony.I've downloaded too many custom terrain maps and will rarely have trouble with choosing one for a new district when expanding my town which is usually started by adding a new shopping district first before adding any other districts.