Replies: 6214 (Who?), Viewed: 346611 times.
Page 249 of 249
Instructor
#6201 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 1:33 AM
If one Garden Club member has already spawned and you call on the phone for Garden Club services, the already-spawned member is the one that should answer the phone call. Another one shouldn't have been spawned. Why did you not address this in your antiredundancy mod, O Pescado?

Ditto wolves. They are super annoying the way they spawn when I'm running a very mod-lite test neighborhood so I can test out other mods I haven't used in a long time. One spawned, fine, I was expecting that, but then a second one had to go and spawn and start a fight with the first one already hanging out on my lot. At least moveobjects on can be used to get rid of them temporarily. I'll be trashing this neighborhood pretty soon, I think, only have a handful of mods and defaults left to test.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#6202 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 6:08 AM
It used to be so annyoing when starting a brand new town and starting with only one couple living in the town at first and theygot assigned random lifetime wants to top out in some career or to own five top ranking businesses when they can't possible fufill that or to graduate three of their kids from high school which won't be set up for at least the next few generations and there's now a few fixes for these issues.One fixes the annyoing want to attend high school and another fixes the uneducated issue while a newcomer fixes the lifetime want issue.
Forum Resident
#6203 Old 28th Jul 2022 at 2:50 AM
So they get time off for maternity leave but not if they adopt? That's discrimination! (Also, fathers should get paternity leave too.)
Mad Poster
#6204 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 1:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadOlson
It used to be so annyoing when starting a brand new town and starting with only one couple living in the town at first and theygot assigned random lifetime wants to top out in some career or to own five top ranking businesses when they can't possible fufill that or to graduate three of their kids from high school which won't be set up for at least the next few generations and there's now a few fixes for these issues.One fixes the annyoing want to attend high school and another fixes the uneducated issue while a newcomer fixes the lifetime want issue.

You don't like all the ways to change LTW?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
#6205 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 2:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturlington
So they get time off for maternity leave but not if they adopt? That's discrimination! (Also, fathers should get paternity leave too.)

I know a mod exists somewhere to let you choose which parent gets time off but I don't know where, and it still only lets you pick one parent.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Lab Assistant
#6206 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 6:46 AM
The Triplet and Quads Mod lets you choose which parent gets 3 days off....if she gets 3 or more babies both get days off
Mad Poster
#6207 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 6:16 PM
I didn't like that they got assigned randomly and often mismatched to the situation in that town like mkaing it to the top of a career when the town is newly started and it was even worse with the friend requirements for job promotions still being a factor.I modded that one out and did use the other ways of changing the lifetime wants though the restrctions still othered me and it was a painful process to ave to cycle though to get what I wanted them to have and thechoice I wanted was not always available.
Mad Poster
#6208 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 1:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadOlson
I didn't like that they got assigned randomly and often mismatched to the situation in that town like mkaing it to the top of a career when the town is newly started and it was even worse with the friend requirements for job promotions still being a factor.I modded that one out and did use the other ways of changing the lifetime wants though the restrctions still othered me and it was a painful process to ave to cycle though to get what I wanted them to have and thechoice I wanted was not always available.

There is a new mod that lets you choose LTW from a list.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#6209 Old 2nd Aug 2022 at 9:48 PM
I already know about that and was one of the first to download it and intend to get it instaled before going live in my Pleasantview Epic Challenge so I can fix broken lifetime wants if they get something unworkable for that game.
Lab Assistant
#6210 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 3:46 PM
These two curtains, the Aluminium Privacy Blinds and the Stewart Mourning Café Curtains.

They're nearly one with the wall when their meshes clearly intend for them to be placed over windows like, you know, actual curtains, not inside them. Blimey.
The blinds go ok with the Breeze-easy windows and look somewhat believable with a few others, but that's about it. Grrrr. Rawr.
Field Researcher
#6211 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 5:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismatic
These two curtains, the Aluminium Privacy Blinds and the Stewart Mourning Café Curtains.

They're nearly one with the wall when their meshes clearly intend for them to be placed over windows like, you know, actual curtains, not inside them. Blimey.
The blinds go ok with the Breeze-easy windows and look somewhat believable with a few others, but that's about it. Grrrr. Rawr.

You might like the fitted blinds then. They sit in the window frame but they're meant to do that. Really amazing work by TNW in creating these.
https://modthesims.info/d/567289/fitted-blinds.html

It annoys me when there are windows that appear single tile but actually take up 2 so no blinds or curtains fit without cheats. Dj Music and Leesester did make versions to fit these windows which I really need to put in my game because it drives me nuts.

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Forum Resident
#6212 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 12:44 PM
Sims who want to get engaged to a Sim who's already married...especially when they have a single girlfriend they never even think of proposing to.

Cold and flu season--it's like playing whackamole.
Lab Assistant
#6213 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 5:42 PM
I think this is a "just my game" thing but whenever I start the game, the initial splash screen always loads for a really long time spent with none of the little progress bars at the top filled in... just barely long enough for me to wonder "is it freezing and not loading??"... and THEN every progress bar and scroll-by text message goes by all at once in very quick succession and it's done loading. It's kinda annoying! Would much rather have the splash screen actually progress at a normal rate and be able to read all the silly little messages (the ones that say "reticulating more splines" and "calibrating the ceiling fans" and such) and feel secure that the game was indeed continuing to load, haha.
Mad Poster
#6214 Old 23rd Sep 2022 at 5:10 AM
I wish mirrors could reflect reflections of other mirrors, like in real life. I know it couldn't do more than 2 or 3 recursions before you'd overload the game engine trying to render infinite reflections, but it'd still be nice even if it just stopped working on the third reflection or something

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Field Researcher
#6215 Old 23rd Sep 2022 at 10:41 AM
This is a old opinion that I thought about when I playing sims 4 for the first time in 2014. I still have the same opinion. All of the pet peeves I had in Sims 2, for example, friends and delivery drivers taking too long to come, were taken out by the Sims 4. At first I thought it was great but later I realized that the same annoying realism made Sims 2 so fun to play and special.

Also it's adults taking out my toddlers out of high chair s and cribs when they still haven't finished eating and sleeping. It's feeding toddlers and babies while they're not hungry.
It's also when customers complain about newspapers when it's a home business ffs.
Page 249 of 249